Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£949..............YES!!! £949.......................YES I SAY £949!!!!!!!

Sail with Shaun.....................Yip all they want is £949 to sail to Spain and the Canaries with Shaun "actually and I'm not being funny" Ryan, meet Shaun on this epic cruise.................

Honestly do IW think this is a good selling point?? Shaun says you can meet him in the bar and he will be holding a cocktail party, also Shaun genuinely wants to meet all of us!!! Shaun sounds very proud of this life changing experience and his ego seems to be geting well and truly (self) massaged, strange.........very very strange show indeed.

Can just imagine all Shauns fans on the boat with him, Linda with her Luggie Scooter, Mary with her Memory Foam mattress, William the watch collector, Vax Victor, and dont mention that word G£y Gary, and last but never ever least Crusing Cathy.

'I'm not being funny' but who the hell does he think he is? Who the hell do IW think he is? Who on earth would want to meet him and for what reason? at a cost of nearly 1K?

It's not the popular view, but I like Paul Becque.

I know he has done things that are very offensive and has the bid stink on him, but I find him quite engaging and his excitement act seems more genuine than the others.

Plus he does legitimately own some of the products he sells.

What a carry on, I'll have to catch it again at 4pm, I'm sure the dirty Pope will make it clearer :smirk:

Well the dirty old fool hasn't mentioned anything that Howard was rabbiting on about earlier. No mention of stock on the two colours that had sold out, all he's said is that 'they're allocating'

Mind you, he's introduced the show as being at 5pm and seems very hyper.

So I was just watching Howard with the POD tunic thing and apparently it's selling like hot cakes. In fact, they've sold out of two colours which has resulted in the following load of waffle.. I like waffles but not that much........

'We're having some dramatic scenes on the phone lines and on the website. I will tell you, we launched our POD, Nicole tunic and jacket, at 9 o'clock last night and we sold double the stock we thought we would sell. On our 8 o'clock show this morning, we sold triple the stock that we thought we'd sell, so of course, during the 10 o'clock show there were dramatic scenes and we were selling out left, right and centre. Now what I will tell you is, they're all made in the UK. First thing this morning, our team here started having very important conversations with the designers and factories. We can't normally do this because when stock comes from abroad there's a much bigger delivery lead time........but the good news is, we've agreed with the factory and it doesn't normally happen.......we're going to do extended delivery on the items that have sold out. So, I'm going to go through all the colours......the wine and rose pink completely sold out as our POD, in all of the sizes but what we have got and it's very important that I point this out.......we've got extended delivery, this is going to be delivered to us essentially next week. So normally, in order to do the POD everything has to be here ready for despatch but we completely sold out of these colours during the 10 o'clock show. Now we've got stock back on both. The most important message, cos it's always important to be erm honest with your customers that you love and respect, so we're being honest with you, we've got extended delivery on these colours..........it's good news, they're being made and they're gonna be coming into us next week so you'll get them but we're not sending them out today and it's important you know that".

What a carry on, I'll have to catch it again at 4pm, I'm sure the dirty Pope will make it clearer :smirk:

Love the sentence about being honest with us.....

The Vax POTD is a very good price (£156 all in). At least they seem to be keeping up their tradition of having at least a few very keenly priced vacs, something they were always noted for. I thought they'd even given up on this recently so fair play to them.

I can't see many other really good bargains except perhaps a Beaumark Electric Pressure Cooker for £46 all in. 'Chef' Roly Poly Remblance is shilling this later today, I'm guessing he's been testing this at home making dumplings.

Apart from that it's not exactly a bounty of bargains is it? :down:

It's not the popular view, but I like Paul Becque.

I know he has done things that are very offensive and has the bid stink on him, but I find him quite engaging and his excitement act seems more genuine than the others.

Plus he does legitimately own some of the products he sells.

Agree Mr Tom

He strikes me as someone who would get a gig elsewhere apart from the other day that enthusiasm gets you a long way.

Like you say he owns all of the products he says he does which must put him in a pool of one not just on ideal but the whole of shopping tv

Mutts, I'm watching her at the moment, and for the simple reason that she's stopping Howard from getting a word in edgeways, I LURRVVE HER! He just asked her to "wait a minute" while he gave some information and she totally ignored him and carried on talking - priceless! On a more serious note, she's showing off the scarf clip/brooch from her range, and it's in the design of a blurdy windmill! How many more times will she tell us that she lives in a converted windmill? And of course we just HAD to have the "I'm Moira C, welcome to my home" clip. This is just self-indulgent showing off and she should pack it in. For anyone out there who doesn't know: MOIRA C LIVES IN A CONVERTED WINDMILL! YOU GOT IT?

I find Moira C somewhat hard to watch, but I'm sorry I missed this show!

This is brilliant, Mommabear. I've got tears in my eyes......of laughter. Howard should be on Jackanory.

So I was just watching Howard with the POD tunic thing and apparently it's selling like hot cakes. In fact, they've sold out of two colours which has resulted in the following load of waffle.. I like waffles but not that much........

'We're having some dramatic scenes on the phone lines and on the website. I will tell you, we launched our POD, Nicole tunic and jacket, at 9 o'clock last night and we sold double the stock we thought we would sell. On our 8 o'clock show this morning, we sold triple the stock that we thought we'd sell, so of course, during the 10 o'clock show there were dramatic scenes and we were selling out left, right and centre. Now what I will tell you is, they're all made in the UK. First thing this morning, our team here started having very important conversations with the designers and factories. We can't normally do this because when stock comes from abroad there's a much bigger delivery lead time........but the good news is, we've agreed with the factory and it doesn't normally happen.......we're going to do extended delivery on the items that have sold out. So, I'm going to go through all the colours......the wine and rose pink completely sold out as our POD, in all of the sizes but what we have got and it's very important that I point this out.......we've got extended delivery, this is going to be delivered to us essentially next week. So normally, in order to do the POD everything has to be here ready for despatch but we completely sold out of these colours during the 10 o'clock show. Now we've got stock back on both. The most important message, cos it's always important to be erm honest with your customers that you love and respect, so we're being honest with you, we've got extended delivery on these colours..........it's good news, they're being made and they're gonna be coming into us next week so you'll get them but we're not sending them out today and it's important you know that".

PS: Howard's just said "I love a Moira C hour".........with a look on his face that indicated he was looking for a heavy, blunt instrument......:mysmilie_19: She's in fine form, telling the models what to do, interrupting everyone. Great stuff.

Veho m7 mode speaker with headphones is a very good deal

50 quid cheaper than amazon plus the headphones

Should be a decent seller for them tomorrow

Shame mason is telling us how he knows great sound again

It's black friday and idealworld have fitness as pick of the day really. Bore off with the fashion and fitness tat sick of it ideal world.

It's black friday and idealworld have fitness as pick of the day really. Bore off with the fashion and fitness tat sick of it ideal world.

I was just going to post the same, they have obviously overstocked and need to clear out the shite before going bust.
So many items they could have chose but there is no innovation or inventiveness at ideal anymore.

Mutts, I'm watching her at the moment, and for the simple reason that she's stopping Howard from getting a word in edgeways, I LURRVVE HER! He just asked her to "wait a minute" while he gave some information and she totally ignored him and carried on talking - priceless! On a more serious note, she's showing off the scarf clip/brooch from her range, and it's in the design of a blurdy windmill! How many more times will she tell us that she lives in a converted windmill? And of course we just HAD to have the "I'm Moira C, welcome to my home" clip. This is just self-indulgent showing off and she should pack it in. For anyone out there who doesn't know: MOIRA C LIVES IN A CONVERTED WINDMILL! YOU GOT IT?

Old Kenny Rogers would sooner be dead than let anybody upstage her, including those two domineered daughters Daffodil and Dandelion.

I think she's hilarious but she can stick her Chi Chi's. And Rod Hull lived in a Windmill first so get over yourself Kenny :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0240.JPGIMG_0239.jpgIMG_0241.JPG

Latest posts

Back