Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is anyone watching the fashion hour with Sal? She is selling vile jumpsuits with flowery applique on the front. Sal has just given a graphic description of how you get them off to go to the toilet. I'm so glad I heard that... and they go up to size XXL, I bet they would look great in them.

Is anyone watching the fashion hour with Sal? She is selling vile jumpsuits with flowery applique on the front. Sal has just given a graphic description of how you get them off to go to the toilet. I'm so glad I heard that... and they go up to size XXL, I bet they would look great in them.

Ooh that's just gorgeous Mutts. I bet Hayley Green has bought one (but she won't wear it though).

I know they're never too keen to describe what material that many (if not most) of their clobber is made from on air.

But this particular item doesn't even have a material description on the website.

I wonder why? :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/just-be-you-floral-embroidered-jumpsuit-390995

Ooh that's just gorgeous Mutts. I bet Hayley Green has bought one (but she won't wear it though).

I know they're never too keen to describe what material that many (if not most) of their clobber is made from on air.

But this particular item doesn't even have a material description on the website.

I wonder why? :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/just-be-you-floral-embroidered-jumpsuit-390995

Wirral, you will be very interested to know that Sal is a huge fan of jumpsuits. And she was laughing/screaching so badly I thought I was watching the Wizard Of Oz (the wicked Witch of the West).

Wirral, you will be very interested to know that Sal is a huge fan of jumpsuits. And she was laughing/screaching so badly I thought I was watching the Wizard Of Oz (the wicked Witch of the West).

I have no doubt that Sally, Hayley, Genevieve, Joanne, Dennice and Fayon are all huge fans of Jumpsuits.

In fact I fancy they're all such big fans that they'll collect them. But they won't wear them, maybe to keep them pristine?

But they needn't worry, Polyester is so durable isn't it? :mysmilie_59:

I have no doubt that Sally, Hayley, Genevieve, Joanne, Dennice and Fayon are all huge fans of Jumpsuits.

In fact I fancy they're all such big fans that they'll collect them. But they won't wear them, maybe to keep them pristine?

But they needn't worry, Polyester is so durable isn't it? :mysmilie_59:

The younger model said she wasn't a huge fan of jumpsuits. But she is now (wot a surprise...)

The younger model said she wasn't a huge fan of jumpsuits. But she is now (wot a surprise...)

Does Mandy Dingle wear Jumpsuits on Loose Women?

If she does I bet it's a Stella McCartney* :mysmilie_59:

*Supplied by the ITV Wardrobe Department. Doubt she could afford one herself.

Does Mandy Dingle wear Jumpsuits on Loose Women?

If she does I bet it's a Stella McCartney* :mysmilie_59:

*Supplied by the ITV Wardrobe Department. Doubt she could afford one herself.

They did not mention Lisa Riley's name when I was watching so I initially did not realise it was her range. I can't see many people in my area doing their weekly shop in Aldi (other supermarkets are available) wearing these jumpsuits. People don't even wear their pyjamas in supermarkets where I live (it must be a classy area!).

They did not mention Lisa Riley's name when I was watching so I initially did not realise it was her range. I can't see many people in my area doing their weekly shop in Aldi (other supermarkets are available) wearing these jumpsuits. People don't even wear their pyjamas in supermarkets where I live (it must be a classy area!).

Ladies sporting Luxurious Luxury Deluxe Ideal World Jumpsuits can be seen in Organic Butchers & Artisan Bakeries :mysmilie_59:

That is clearly why I haven't seen people wearing them! I clearly do not frequent upmarket shops.

Not to worry Mutts, I too do not mix with the social echelon.

These are the beautiful people who have luxury homes, luxury furniture, luxury bedding ...........

And luxury leggings :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0350.JPG

I am a frequent liddler and aldier but being a male person i dont wear jump suits but i am upmarket for my area i wear polo shirts and jeans not sure what that says for where i live though:mysmilie_14:

I think Polyester is rather flammable.Think I prefer jumpsuits in the old favourite style.

Not the most glamorous of garments.

images.jpeg

Attachments

• 387955_STANDARD__BLA_20161104.jpg
    387955_STANDARD__BLA_20161104.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 129
I am a frequent liddler and aldier but being a male person i dont wear jump suits but i am upmarket for my area i wear polo shirts and jeans not sure what that says for where i live though:mysmilie_14:

Nothing wrong with Aldi or Lidl.Shop where the bargains and good products are.Wear what you feel comfortable in.If others don't like it.....s&&them!!!!

Nothing wrong with Aldi or Lidl.Shop where the bargains and good products are.Wear what you feel comfortable in.If others don't like it.....s&&them!!!!

I love Aldi. Their own brand version of Special K (which I prefer to the real thing) is 99p a box. And I have never been in my local branch when it is "quiet" , it is always packed.

Just looking at the Spear & Jackson 2000w 150 bar pressure washer with attachments, looks like a really good price! Credit where credit is due! Its cheaper at IW today than any where else on the internet by far. If I didn't already have a pressure washer, I would have got this today. It's not often I have positive things to say about Ideal World, but I am impressed with the product and price! :mysmilie_59:

Just switched on IW and the screeching Sally Jacks is presenting the Hoover Unplugged Hour,wish IW would tell this awful woman the correct way to pronounce words,the word Statistics was pronounced Sadistics by screeching Jacks.Wish she would leave IW,if I switch on & see Sally Jacks is presenting I change the Channel immediately.

Ok, Mike Mason just walked onto Joanne's clothing show (what else would it be), wearing a suit.

Joanne commented on it, said and I quote ''suited and booted, you look like Johnny Cash''

I know, I know.

Mike replied ''I'll just walk the line then''

Ok, Mike Mason just walked onto Joanne's clothing show (what else would it be), wearing a suit.

Joanne commented on it, said and I quote ''suited and booted, you look like Johnny Cash''

I know,I know

Mike replied ''I'll just walk the line then''

Bet they all laughed at his 'joke'.
Johnny'Man in Black' Cash vs Mike 'Gollum'Mason.

The 1st was a leg ..end.
The 2nd is a dog...end.

Latest posts

Back