Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thought Fashion was on IW for 2 hours from 2pm,fashion was on until 2.30 ish,went to a break & Teeter Inversion Table came on,wonder why the Fashion suddenly disappeared.

Sold out?*

*For half an hour :mysmilie_59:

I see bissell is now on qvc. Next we will be seeing vax on qvc next All iw will be selling is fashion and watches how boring.

I wish Bissell would take BEV BAD HARE with them :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0007.JPG

Ha Ha :mysmilie_14:

Of course we're often told by the goons that Kinkade is the most popular artist in the United States. Indeed more American homes have his art on display than of any other Artist.

But of course this is also the country that elected Donald Trump as President.

As much as I love our American cousins I'm not minded to take any taste lessons from them :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 13765View attachment 13766

Exactly. Lots of people like kebabs but this does not mean they are 'haute cuisine'.

Offshore call centres apparently change staff names to make them easier to spell and remember for English speakers, though the assumption that Ideal World's regular customer base broadly speaking may be a bit more racist than average I think is a valid one :mysmilie_59:

I personally don't think/know if they are racist...but I bet they think that is the case.

No one on the channel can even bring themseleves to say the word gay (its not the 60's 70's 80's or 90's!! disgraceful!!) so who knows what has happened with the gardeners surname!

I wish someone at the channel would grow some......you know whats and openly just say gay / my boyfriend / my husband etc etc rather than this namby pamby nonsense like its a problem.

No one on the channel can even bring themseleves to say the word gay (its not the 60's 70's 80's or 90's!! disgraceful!!) so who knows what has happened with the gardeners surname!

I wish someone at the channel would grow some......you know whats and openly just say gay / my boyfriend / my husband etc etc rather than this namby pamby nonsense like its a problem.

Peter Simon did mention his male partner once whilst I was watching (which took me by surprise somewhat), but I haven't a clue whether or not the reference was accidental or deliberate. The producers could have thought Peter Simon's famous enough to get away with the occasional reference if justified, or perhaps they were testing the water as to what's deemed acceptable by the proportion of their audience who is ultra-conservative?

Peter Simon did mention his male partner once whilst I was watching (which took me by surprise somewhat), but I haven't a clue whether or not the reference was accidental or deliberate. The producers could have thought Peter Simon's famous enough to get away with the occasional reference if justified, or perhaps they were testing the water as to what's deemed acceptable by the proportion of their audience who is ultra-conservative?

I take NOTHING that he says serious....EVER! We all agree he says more than his prayers and probably he doesnt have a clue what he is saying himself half the time :mysmilie_59:

Dimitri from Skinn is flogging his wares with sinister blagger Gen . I'm sure he's had loads more serious work done than a bit of cream slapped on his fizzog.I don't believe these creams do anything other than
moisturise and fill in wrinkles temporarily.

Last edited:
Dimitri from Skinn is flogging his wares with sinister blagger Gen . I'm sure he's had loads more serious work done than a bit of cream slapped on his fizzog.I don't believe these creams do anything other than
moisturise and fill in wrinkles temporarily.

OK, let me tell you something.

If the 'miracle' that are Skinn Cosmetics really are so 'miraculous' then why are they only sold on the more obscure shopping channels?

I like Dimitri (NOK OFF GOK) if only because he clearly annoys the living daylights out of the goons because he takes over the 'show' :mysmilie_59:

OK, let me tell you something.

If the 'miracle' that are Skinn Cosmetics really are so 'miraculous' then why are they only sold on the more obscure shopping channels?

I like Dimitri (NOK OFF GOK) if only because he clearly annoys the living daylights out of the goons because he takes over the 'show' :mysmilie_59:

A good point.Why indeed are these miraculous creams not worldwide revelations. Changing the 'face' of the world ,ironing out wrinkles,restoring skin to the texture of a baby's botty,making cosmetic surgery for many procedures -obsolete. Can you imagine it?Instead we have a crappy studio with an annoying woman.The secrets of the formula shared with a chosen few(on flexipay).Dimetri managing however to command a dominating presence even with the fearsome Gen.

And the Oscar goes to......the Gtech rep. She said to Gollum with an absolutely straight face "you are a very honest person......I've noticed that about you"

Kudos for not bursting out laughing and saying "gotcha" as she said it.

Ideal World are currently running a birthday competition for 15 minutes every hour where you email them your name and a contact phone number. Unless you have a disposable mobile number you use for such purposes I recommend that you don't enter the competition especially as Damart are one of the competition sponsors and they're notorious for bombarding people with marketing material. The cynical part of me thinks this competition is simply a means of harvesting personal contact details for marketing purposes, though in theory there should be an opt-out mechanism for marketing communications.

Also they're selling the E-Life electric bike for £539.99 with a 'free' LED light, pump and cable lock, but the bike has been on sale before for £499.99 and you can buy all the extras for less than £40 (and better quality ones as well) so this isn't the bargain it may appear to some people.

Poor Kevinski looked a bit frustrated with the Beckster last night, he hardly gets a word in, although maybe that is the idea?

Kev: the really interesting thing about this wat........

Paul B: er I'm being told the phonelines are in meltdowwwn

Kev: now this watch...........

Paul B: 20% gone of this watch now, 20% gone!

Kev: I have to just tell the viewers that this watch.....

Paul B: sorry, but this is now heading towards limited stock, limited stock

I see they have yet another new model of the vibrapower machine. I've noticed that the wobblier presenters also don't look any different than a few months ago when I first saw shows featuring the vibrapower. You'd think with how amazing they claim it is, that all the presenters would look like world class athletes by now.

Kevinski last night, talking about the free leather bag (Available with a couple of the £600+ Watches. Value of bag over £400!!!! :mysmilie_17: )

"This bag is hand stitched using a very old machine" :mysmilie_15:

Come on dear old comrade Kevinski please tell us more about your Bermuda watches website, has it been updated with GENUINE contact telephone numbers yet? or is it still a 0123456789 number?

Also folks keep in mind the old pound coins will soon not be accepted as currency, but please dont worry no doubt comrade K will be selling overpriced £1000+ watches and adding a free old pound coin just like he is doing at the moment with the old penny coins that he would have you believe are worth a large fortune!
:mysmilie_59:

Nobody could careless about the stock. Stop doing it iw it is getting boring now.We all know you bring the product back in a couple of days we are not stupid iw.

And the Oscar goes to......the Gtech rep. She said to Gollum with an absolutely straight face "you are a very honest person......I've noticed that about you"

Kudos for not bursting out laughing and saying "gotcha" as she said it.

Retro, I have to tell you when I read your quote yesterday morning, I had woken up with a really rotten headache and was feeling quite grumpy (nothing new there!) when I read the forum in the morning. Reading your post about Gollum's honesty actually made me laugh out loud and that is an achievement when I have a headache. I thank you for sharing it with us!

Another thing that amuses me is when they start going on about stuff they reckon will sell out in the hour, or what percentage stock levels are at. Then you realise you are watching a repeat �� it makes them look so stupid.

Also the e-bikes....they bang on about safety etc, but only give you a rear light? It boggles the mind that they don't include a front one as well.

Oh boy.....as an example with regards my post above. Just been watching some of the gtech hour and Gollum is claiming demand is "monstrous" and it is beyond 85% of the stock gone.

But hang on a sec, what is that in the bottom right of the screen. Oh yeah, it's a repeat :/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back