Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's been a pricing mistake on the fashion hour edge to edge jacket. DP has apologised if he's spoilt it but they're not two for £20 ok, they're £19.99 each on the website.

They ought to have Kevin Reynolds presenting, his price mistakes go ahead :wink:

DP has just had a good feel of Sheeler's batwing top sleeve

Surprised he even mentioned that as this unabashed liar regularly only mentions the first instalment of the Flexipay anyway

I'm guessing the tatt was on Flexipay? It usually is (it's possibly the only way they can shill the muck) :mysmilie_59:

Surprised he even mentioned that as this unabashed liar regularly only mentions the first instalment of the Flexipay anyway

I'm guessing the tatt was on Flexipay? It usually is (it's possibly the only way they can shill the muck) :mysmilie_59:

He was calling a maxi skirt (which the model was wearing a top with) a 'maxi dress' for quite a while until he was told to say 'maxi skirt'. I wonder how many people phoned up thinking they were getting the top and skirt as a 'maxi dress' for £20? He's such a %$£"! I think all of it was on flexi.

And he's been in fashion for decades??

They are selling another garden hose this morning how many fecking garden hoses do they sell it is getting as bad as keep fit carp and being demonstrated by peter volovont who i see now has a beard must have an acting part darling or trying to keep up with shauny boy jesus this man really is an expert in so many things.

Joanne on the POD pants last hour, tablet in hand, going through the brilliant reviews said.....probably repeating what she hears in her ear..........'I'm struggling to find a negative comment on these trousers'

There's pages of negative comments on these but they're all at the back, as well you know

That's right Mr T, LITTLE GOLLUM did say that. Somewhat reticently, and hardly robustly.

But the problem is that during (and since) that presentation LITTLE GOLLUM and the rest of the lying Goons have carried on facilitating the demonstrators clear lies again, and again, and again, that the Drill Bits are unbreakable.

And they've broke a few times. But the goons still carry on as if they haven't, and that's shystering in my book. And Ideal World keep selling them on air as such (yet on the website I can see no such claims).

It's often what Ideal World don't say that's the problem. Like they don't say that Bonded Leather isn't actually 'Leather', or that there's no extensive medical research that demonstrably proves that ingesting Collagen is effective (there's only really perception tests from small groups of selected people who were quite possibly given a product, for free, to try). And then there's what they don't say about Torricelumn (TM) :yawn:

And here, and since, they didn't and don't say that actually these Drill Bits clearly are breakable.

The Drill Bit reviews on Amazon say it all, and the fact the product appears to no longer be available on Amazon is perhaps telling.

How on earth can any Drill Bit be unbreakable? Clearly these ones aren't :mysmilie_59:

(keep in mind I don't take any pleasure in writing this)

the sad reality is that IW are probably legally committed to selling that drill bit to the best of it's ability.... even in the face of it breaking and being undeniably ****, they have to deny that it is ****.

Have you noticed that 'gym people' are being tarred with the same brush as the 'watch collectors' in as much as they'll all be flocking in to order the vibrapower? ........according to DP

The people I know who use the gym never use it.....and that's not because there's a queue for it either :mysmilie_14:

coffee machine being sold for £900... so who would you bring in as the guest expert to demo it?

well you'd obviously choose Chef William in a suit.

coffee machine being sold for £900... so who would you bring in as the guest expert to demo it?

well you'd obviously choose Chef William in a suit.

A veritable bargain at only £225* on Flexi-pay, meaning that the machine itself is very likely to actually be worth less than £200 (which wouldn't surprise me one bit).

*First installment of course

A veritable bargain at only £225* on Flexi-pay, meaning that the machine itself is very likely to actually be worth less than £200 (which wouldn't surprise me one bit).

*First installment of course

They also specify that the company (whose name I already forgot) guarantee the machine for two years. That tells me it is designed to last 25 months.

These memory foam mattress demos are beyond a joke aren't they? Horse tooth creepy bloke is sat on the edge of a regular spring mattress which looks like it is about 20 years old judging by how much it sinks down when he sits on it. My spring mattress barely moves when I sit on the edge (it's about 3 years old) and he then does his thing where he plonks himself down on it and proceeds to carry on bouncing up and down for ages.....you can clearly see he is jiggling himself up and down but pretending it is the spring mattress bouncing him up and down.

They haven't explained why if the memory foam mattresses are so good, that you need the extra free inch thickness they are "giving away"with it.

That shop demo is too funny. Creepy bloke asking people what they think of a mattress while they are on camera. And of course they haven't edited out any negative comments at all :) A better sales pitch would be filming those people actually at the counter buying the mattress as they are clearly there shoppimg for a mattress in the first place....unless of course....shock horror...they are plants/actors :p

We have the memory foam mattress and it really has given us a good nights sleep so we bought one for the spare room and anyone who has stayed has loved it.

My sister speaks very highly of the Simba Mattress she bought from John Lewis.

In fairness it was considerably more expensive than those sold on this channel (£700) but she did get a 100 day satisfaction guarantee. And she didn't have to keep it in it's outer packaging like you have to with Ideal World (although I don't know if this causes much of a problem).

I have to say I find Shaun Crawley's expert demonstrations rather generic. It doesn't matter what brand he's shilling, all you'll get is Dumbbells and 'Luxury' :mysmilie_59:

So DP turns down big company names to endorse in favour of the Lizzie grant stuff and he doesn't do presenter picks very often. They must have such a laugh behind the scenes at his expense

So I wonder where he got that bottle of Clinique for Men from that he was comparing to The Torricelumn (TM)?

IMG_0025.JPGIMG_0042.JPGIMG_0043.JPG

Ellie May Clampett is shilling some Styled By Culottes. I'm hearing all about that 'I T Y' Fabric* again.

*95% Polyester

Haha that gtech woman is on and she just said go to Trustpilot and read the reviews for the Air Ram!

DP couldn't shut her up fast enough and his face was contorted into a mega cringe

Much like we have the 'P' word that must never be uttered we now also have the 'TP' words. However, their TP rating has actually gone up.

It's now raced northwards, to a mighty 0.9 out of 10.

Someone called Barry has posted a G Tech Vac review on TP but it was bought from Ideal World :mysmilie_59: : -

Published 28 April 2017

Another unhappy customer

I ordered a gtech vac, the presenter said 3-5 days delivery, i emailed customer service, after 9 days to chase it up, i was told it was a problem with the supplier and i "may" get it by the middle of the next week,a total of 18 days after i ordered it, so i cancelled my order and asked for a refund. 3 days later it arrived ,(i had already been to Argos and picked one up off the shelf,)
I returned the item and so far no refund,27 days they have now had my money,constant emails are ignored, this is a joke outfit and i hope they go bust very soon

https://uk.trustpilot.com/reviews/59030c5c2ecbfc0a40df9b50

Haha that gtech woman is on and she just said go to Trustpilot and read the reviews for the Air Ram!

DP couldn't shut her up fast enough and his face was contorted into a mega cringe

Surely the best approach would have been to just ignore the comment; after all, 95% of viewers wouldn't bother to look or would take her comment as reassuring, and out of the remaining 5% only 1 or so % would also bother to look up Ideal World's utterly abysmal Trust Pilot rating as a consequence.

Rather telling in relation to what must have been a colossal moment of panic in the production gallery when she opened her mouth :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back