Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 3 of 615 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Random musings and general banter.

Good morning everyone. I did a similar thread on the bid tv forum and seeing as this channel this clearly morphing into that entity, I felt it may be appropriate to continue in the same vein.

I wonder who looked at bid TV's business model, saw it piss money up the wall and decided ''that will work on ideal world''

I don't expect this thread to be anywhere near as successful as the bid thread but no harm in jotting down your observations upon watching this assumed decline in quality shopping tv.

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

dennice is an interesting character.

I bet she is a right task master... as she has such a soft disingenuous voice.

› See More: Random musings and general banter.

Post Thanks / Like

Dennice = issues clearly, can't even listen to the woman :(

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Mike selling blue magic with the former ''becky boom''

but it's totally not at all like bid.

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Dennice just now on the slim pasta show..... "yes but with us it's £1 a packet, yes you do have to pay postage and packing but, that's nothing is it" errrr, it's £5.99 actually, that's like 4 days shopping for me!!
      Mike with becky boom also noteworthy, amazed one minute it is removing stains, gasping and groaning, next minute tells us how Blue Magic saved his carpet from a stain that had been there yonks.........
      Likes Mommabear , mr tom liked this post

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Amazes me that they and qvc see the p&p as nothing.

also earlier, they heavily implied a article of clothing looked like Versace, something along the lines of ''it reminds me of a designer beginning with v'' for petes sake... just say it, rather than implanting seeds in the minds of people.
      Likes Muttley , Mommabear liked this post

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

It looks to me like some suppliers are deserting too, Vitamix,Bamix,Showroom Shine replaced with inferior junk IMO, the seawater is at the portholes now I think.

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

at least bid had about 10 products on rotation.... ideal world has about 5.

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Just watched the gardening show, with the Handy garden Vac WOW that thing is powerful, I have a 30 year old car vac as powerful as that thing, and quieter too

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

popped onto the jewellery channel at 10pm'ish to find that andrea mclean (binks) was presenting. So yet another bid tv alumni has made it back onto our screens.

Though it must be stated that she wasn't really much of a shyster and fairly pleasant to watch.

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Peter on with Janice selling an Apple MacBook, Peter says "Janice can you realllllllllllllllly put your lotto tickets online now? woooooooooooooooooow" "and can we listen to radio shows online also?" Dear god this is real bottle of the worn out barrel stuff.

Janice seems to be more of a "get onto this website or that website geek on any old laptop computer ipad etc" rather than a expert on said products that they are selling.
      Likes cheesecake liked this post

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising