Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm watching PS and another lying fool named Tom Fake on the Constantin Weisz watch show. I've never heard such clap trap from a so called expert!! This guy is even worse than the other idiots who sell watches on this pathetic channel! He should be hauled in by trading standards for telling blatant lies!!!!

Remember the electric bike with the word 'Eletric' printed on the frame?
Well now IW have another one with '36 voltage' printed on the cross bar.
This bike is obviously from the same Chinese factory where they don't exactly have full command of the English language.

I saw that bike and at first thought "ooooh, right up my alley that one" as I'm still sort of on the lookout for an electric bike. But then I saw the price and realised that Amazon have a ton of bikes for a similar price, some of which review really well. I trust Amazon a lot more that I trust IW!

I haven't looked on Amazon, but when I shopped around the £600 QVC bike seemed good value, with accessories that I needed such as a rear carrier.

It was FREE PP and FREE returns, but I really like it. It even has front suspension, which wasn't even mentioned in the demo.

Although it is probably Chinese, it is supplied by a UK firm, and you can ring them for any advice you need.

I saw that bike and at first thought "ooooh, right up my alley that one" as I'm still sort of on the lookout for an electric bike. But then I saw the price and realised that Amazon have a ton of bikes for a similar price, some of which review really well. I trust Amazon a lot more that I trust IW!

Personally, I thought the bike looked a decent buy. I have an electric Haibike and a spare battery for that would set me back £850. Of course, IW's bike would be all low end components with only spring loaded Zoom suspension, but OK for a first electric.
I just took a look at the bikes on Amazon and I think the NCM Prague looks a better buy than IW just because of 13.5 AH battery compared to the 8.4 AH battery at IW.

Last edited:
I was looking at the gardening section on the website and came across what looks like a bargain. A Yukka in a 10 litre pot, reduced half price down to £15. Nothing online in that size pot comes close to that price so I have ordered. Hopefully it wont arrive half dead #prayfortheyukka

The Yucca arrived today, very pleased with it. Well worth the money with the free p&p, which is up to £7.99 now. I have been sucked in to another IW buy, this time 3 blueberry plants and small planters for £15 with free postage. The way I am going it will be a CW watch and electric bike next :dull:

The Yucca arrived today, very pleased with it. Well worth the money with the free p&p, which is up to £7.99 now. I have been sucked in to another IW buy, this time 3 blueberry plants and small planters for £15 with free postage. The way I am going it will be a CW watch and electric bike next :dull:

Not a CW watch!!!!!! :mysmilie_466:

Who wouldn't want such a desirable timepiece? I'm sure it would be a great investment....

A new low for sales pitches. Chompers Crawley was talking about those outdoor lights that look like torches with a realistic flame, and Gollum says "and these come with a guarantee don't they?"

"yeah" says Chompy, "12 months warranty"

THere you have it, part of the sales pitch is that they come with the standard 12 months warranty that sellers have to provide in the U.K anyway! :mysmilie_10:

Poo Poo is shilling a Wagner, he says : -

‘This is selling too fast, can someone call the Boss and tell him to put the P&P back up’

Yeah right :mysmilie_59:

Poo Poo is shilling a Wagner, he says : -

‘This is selling too fast, can someone call the Boss and tell him to put the P&P back up’

Yeah right :mysmilie_59:

he was bullshitting the other day about the cordless mowers, apparently they intercepted the stock going to France so they could have them all due to demand , France will have a euro plug on the chargers Howard, think before you start lying

Shaun says he's buying yet another watch. This time it's a Constantin Weisz.
Yeah, OK Shaun, we believe you!

He really is the prick of the day. :mysmilie_17:

Haha!

Was hilarious seeing Shaun 'Nanty' Ryan & Caroline "We're doing the maths for you" (referring to a discount code; she's obviously no Carol Vorderman) Jones trying to convince viewers that a CW monstrosity watch could somehow look both 'masculine' and 'delicate' at the same time...

:mysmilie_15:

No no I believe him. Ask him to roll up his sleeve he has about ten on his arm. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back