Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Schlock said this woman knows every chemist in the world. They go to Tammy when they can't find an answer to their questions. She is world renowned and has been nominated for two awards, or has two awards. He said to google her and you will see all about her.

Tammy Hollis on Linkedin doesn't look the same person as the one that appears on IW but it's hard to tell from a small photo.

He never mentions that Tammy Hollis is his business partner :wonder:

Would I be right in thinking there's nothing medical about a Consultant Cosmetologist?

Is it, and forgive my ignorance, what plebs like me would call 'A Beautician'

Well researched, Mommabear, he probably thinks people will be impressed and just swallow everything that's said. Er, no. Methinks he's being somewhat disingenuous again. Yes, I can just see every chemist in the whole world rushing to pick up the dog and bone to ask her advice (not). Wonder if he specified exactly what her professional qualifications are, what research projects she's been involved in and the outcome of them? Who are the major players in that field that she's worked for/advised? My guess would be that the silence was deafening. It seems to always be the same old story with him, fantastic claims and woolly waffle - come on, Peter, give us some answers that have a whiff of credibility, please. This "nominated for 2 awards" lark makes me laugh - I could be nominated for services to keyhole-surgery, but I sure as heck wouldn't win!
Schlock said this woman knows every chemist in the world. They go to Tammy when they can't find an answer to their questions. She is world renowned and has been nominated for two awards, or has two awards. He said to google her and you will see all about her.

Tammy Hollis on Linkedin doesn't look the same person as the one that appears on IW but it's hard to tell from a small photo.

He never mentions that Tammy Hollis is his business partner :wonder:

What is annoying is that people work in the beauty field for years, and probably undergo training to get proper qualifications before calling themselves a beautician or beauty expert. I wonder how many of these people who appear on selly telly have done as much, apart from give themselves extravagant job titles that sound pretty meaningless? Any one of us could do that, but it doesn't make you an experienced beautician and in my opinion devalues the experience and qualifications that people in the beauty field work for. OK, some of them who appear probably do have the experience and/or qualifications, but I am always suspicious of these job title 'handles' that nobody's heard of, with an apparent implication that they have some sort of medical training (I'm sure the word 'Consultant' is designed to impress!). Remember Gillian McKeith and the dietary advice, anyone?
I think they're just trained in make up, hair and nails, nothing medical no. Which is then strange why every chemist in the world allegedly contacts her

Last edited:
I think they're just trained in make up, hair and nails, nothing medical no. Which is then strange why every chemist in the world allegedly contacts her

I wonder why they contact her.

To see if she can arrange a discount on some 'Divine Decadence'?

She looks like a cross between Roseanne & The She Devil.

Viva La Diva baby :mysmilie_59:

Well she did tweet this: I have just ordered goddess of love by @peterhsherlock from @IdealWorldTV . This fragrance is simply stunning order early they will sell out..........maybe they wanted to try and nick the ingredients :wink:

Probably to ask her to pick Howard's family sized box of laxatives. :mysmilie_17:

Probably to ask her to pick Howard's family sized box of laxatives. :mysmilie_17:

He was selling the Vax earlier. He said you can get a full body workout using it.

Cue Rick Hay, he'll have his 900 year old Mum on to vacuum the studio :mysmilie_59:

He was selling the Vax earlier. He said you can get a full body workout using it.

Cue Rick Hay, he'll have his 900 year old Mum on to vacuum the studio :mysmilie_59:

Oh yeah I can see her now, whizzing up and down those fake, sorry faux, stairs they've got in the background. :mysmilie_17:

Oh yeah I can see her now, whizzing up and down those fake, sorry faux, stairs they've got in the background. :mysmilie_17:

Ha Ha

I think Rick Hay looks like a cross between Ken Dodd and a Flump :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpeg

Its 8pm and Mr T from the A team's wife is on wearing some of Mr T's jewels round the neck area........................Hold on infact what is that round Mrs T's neck????? :talking::confused:

Fools fools fools I say all the viewers are fooools:mysmilie_486:

Sally & Janice are selling an iPad 3 Wi-Fi only model.

I couldn't help but notice that the device Janice was using to show off it's performance was a cellular model (you can tell this by the black bar for the antenna on the top of the iPad).

The only cellular model they appear to sell is an iPad 4 which is cosmetically identical to an iPad 3 (save the charger connector on the base which you can't see anyway as her hand was constantly covering it).

But processor wise there's a huge difference. The benchmark tests showed the iPad 4 to be over twice as fast as an
iPad 3.

Hmmmmm :mysmilie_10:

image.jpg

When selling an iPad 3 and iPad 4 recently Janice stated that the only real difference in the processors was 'incremental'.

No need, thanks - I bought some toilet cleaner when I went shopping this morning. :giggle:
Well she did tweet this: I have just ordered goddess of love by @peterhsherlock from @IdealWorldTV . This fragrance is simply stunning order early they will sell out..........maybe they wanted to try and nick the ingredients :wink:

Last time I saw Sherlock he looked like a 'down and out' with his whiskers, I just recognised his voice... same spiel same voice. I didn't
stay long enough to know what he was flogging.. sorry selling.:mysmilie_17:

Loved the Rick Hay/Ken Dodd comparison. Turns out that an anagram for Rick Hay is Achy Irk. Quite appropriate really, considering how he seems to be the very embodiment of a health bore. There's just something about his know-it-all manner and that self-satisfied grin that raises my blood pressure every time. He might be promoting fitness, but he's no good for my health.

Big Brodel has been on all weekend (again all the presenters have been wrong with the predictions of the product will sell out FAST, but thats another matter) with the Kitchen M8, Like the product to be honest and price, Although I have yet to see BB make anything close to resembling healthy or even trying to make anything healthy.

Kinda strange for a channel who love to promote health, fitness, fad diet food products etc, BB dont take any prisoners with the Kitchen M8 :mysmilie_46::sun:

I wish hayley whats her face would shut up for 2minutes her laugh and screeching would drive anyone mad how anyone could live with that woman is beyond me, maybe no one does of course :mysmilie_1:

Latest posts

Back