Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anybody else watching the Rug Doctor hours it’s bloddy embrassing.

Simon put god knows what on the mat, the producer told him to leave it, he just went and sat on a chair, said he was going on strike, they have cleaned nothing for like 10 minutes

My god, Mason got up to £1200/1300 within his phone pricing, and it would be a steal at under £800, must be his highest yet. Just a pity he can't pronounce the brand name properly, which is strange considering he said during the watch show, another watch he finds hard to buy as it sells out, his mate works high up in Huawei UK, you'd think he'd tell him how say to Huawei.:ROFLMAO:
He's probably not as bad as Peter S who I'm sure one night was literally calling it things like 'Ha-wa-ah-a-wai' :)

Think 'Wha-way' with the H pronounced ... hardly rocket science for PROFESSIONAL presenters ;)

I can guarantee you one thing, if they did do Xmas in July, it would be the most amazing, brilliant, best and luxurious Xmas in July with the biggest discounts ever.
This grinds my gears! Ok, some people start buying presents now for Christmas, crafters start making Christmas cards etc ... however we DO NOT NEED blo0dy Christmas trees in the studio!!! I'm not sure if IW is doing this but on hopping through channels yesterday one of the jewellery channels had a full blown decorated tree behind the presenter!!!

The LAST thing we need in July is the likes of Peter S and Mike M bumbling around in Christmas jumpers and Santa hats :(

it cleaned it up, he then sang there’s only one rug Doctor, then said, he has a doctors appointment on Tuesday about flatuance.

Dont those higher up watch these shows

I watched some of it. Talk about cringe. Again, you have to assume they shift the units otherwise surely they'd tell him to reign it in?!?

And, although I appreciate selly telly can't always demo true life situations, spilling copious amounts of various liquids onto carpet that has usually been treated multiple times previously, then cleaning it up straight away or even minutes later shows us nothing that dramatic.

I'm sure a few years back they demo'd a carpet cleaner in the IW office foyer i.e. a real world carpet. Whilst the cleaner did its job (the water coming back up was filthy) you couldn't really see that dramatic a change on the carpet itself, maybe due to the colour or the fact it was that short pile heavy duty stuff. So they probably knocked that idea on the head. But yeah, demo'ing it with the beige carpet that's been treated 100 times previously isn't actually showing us much, even though it looks dramatic, which is why they do it obviously ;)

Even if they trampled the spilt liquid in then cleaned it, it would show how good the machine actually is.

Sean just now on the Emma pillows, "I would advise you to buy 4, cause I got 2 and Hayley's got 1 here in Peterborough, and 1 in Lemmington spa, and I don't have one at all (puts a stupid sorry face on)."

Inference being because he only got 2 and Haley has both, should have bought more.

But seeing as Hayley said the other day that Sean uses the GX pillows and wouldn't use anything else, even takes with him when traveling, then why come out with a story, sort of insinuating he should have bought more when he actually didn't need another Emma pillow, even putting on a face when stating he did have one, and use that story as a reason why folks should be buying more.

I noticed the idiot from Swan & Edgar had a 3 hour show at midnight last night, so knew it would be fun so recorded it. Been watching it back this morning, while its fun watching idiots it's also angers me that folks like these two are actually allowed airtime to peddle their nonsense and as you guessed 3 hours of lies, misinformation & bullshit (The meter would have been off the scale in the early hours). Of course it was also full of Peter Simon the comedian, not, with the idiot chuckling at every word in the background like a right little ass-kisser.

I noticed the other day someone labelled the Swan & Edgar guy a twat, well think that poster was being rather kind, for me he’s like one of those toffy nosed gits, with a private education who live in their own delusional world, they exude an aura of superiority and intelligence, but in reality are pig ignorant of the real world and have a distinct lack of intelligence and common sense (reminds me of some in my old work), oh and he’s a conman to boot.

And what's this "the best time of day show" rubbish that P Simon kept repeating.

Also don’t usually watch after 12, but do they usually do two full introductions in a show, there was one at the start and one after 30 odd minutes out of the blue, looked stupid. I’m assuming that must be the time it starts showing on ITV, but it’s not a new show if you’re watching on IW and there was no mention of ITV joining the show. It felt like the IW viewer’s show just ended mid show without any mention of it and made to look and sound like a new show just starting. Just looked stupid and amateurish. IMO would have looked better saying we are being joined by viewers from ITV and you are joining us during a Swan & Edgar show, brief info on Swan & Edgar then continue.

Okay they (IW) have to do it … big up the ITV thing that is … but it's SO last decade, or the decade before! In reality, what's the big deal being broadcast on ITV from midnight?!? IW will be paying for the slots, hardly primetime! The way Rob L etc talk you'd think they had an audience of 10 million ;)

Okay they (IW) have to do it … big up the ITV thing that is … but it's SO last decade, or the decade before! In reality, what's the big deal being broadcast on ITV from midnight?!? IW will be paying for the slots, hardly primetime! The way Rob L etc talk you'd think they had an audience of 10 million ;)

That's the thing, it's not like it's back in the 1980s with just a few channels and BBC1 and ITV dominated the TV, so many alternatives now.
I don't watch ITV, don't get it i get STV, and I don't watch that either, nothing on it interest me, and IW is not on STV anyway.

Vostok Europe just now, Peter says first time he's every seen a all black PVD Gaz 14, it's the first in the world, kevin agrees.

Peter factually correct as usual.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Peter continuing the factually correct info, he's on the ball tonight.:ROFLMAO:

First in the world to see and own the new Anchar chrono & Anchar autos.

Unless you get your VE watches from Germany, then you'll have already seen and could have bought and owned. ;):ROFLMAO:

Oh and now it's time for the usual suspects, also known as the top Vostok Collectors.

Latest posts

Back