Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 512 of 614 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514522562612 ... LastLast
    Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 6136
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Random musings and general banter.

Good morning everyone. I did a similar thread on the bid tv forum and seeing as this channel this clearly morphing into that entity, I felt it may be appropriate to continue in the same vein.

I wonder who looked at bid TV's business model, saw it piss money up the wall and decided ''that will work on ideal world''

I don't expect this thread to be anywhere near as successful as the bid thread but no harm in jotting down your observations upon watching this assumed decline in quality shopping tv.

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
      It's clear that endless 'manufacturers' (they are not bona Fide Watch Makers) just keep cooking up mildly authentic sounding brand names, slap said name on far east sourced parts but occasionally assemble them in say Switzerland or Germany for added authenticity, and then charge punters accordingly.

I guess the buyer should take some responsibility but I have to say this behaviour is very schlocky, incredibly disingenuous and, regrettably, totally in keeping with the way Ideal World seems to now conduct business.

But as I've said before, these are surely not the practices of a thriving, transparent and decent retailer. It does suggest that this company is now in very serious trouble if this is what it has to do to make money.

What a terrible shame
      Having seen the WatchUSeek forum there was an ad saying "Want to build your own watch brand?", namely there are companies that will design and build a watch to your requirements, though some watches like the aforementioned Elliot Brown are independent from Ideal World. I'm guessing Kevski works for a watch distributor that also offers a similar facility as well as handling Vostok Europe and other brands; he freely admits to having had involvement in the design of their Bermuda watches for one thing.

› See More: Random musings and general banter.
      Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
      Having seen the WatchUSeek forum there was an ad saying "Want to build your own watch brand?", namely there are companies that will design and build a watch to your requirements, though some watches like the aforementioned Elliot Brown are independent from Ideal World. I'm guessing Kevski works for a watch distributor that also offers a similar facility as well as handling Vostok Europe and other brands; he freely admits to having had involvement in the design of their Bermuda watches for one thing.
      Indeed.

There's nothing really 'wrong' with this from say the ASA's point of view, certainly not, but these watch sales and the 'Furniture' spew is a clear clarion call to what Ideal World is about now.

Kevski likes to talk of 'movements' but I wonder how many of the people who are clearly so uninformed (or hoodwinked) as to buy this tatt would actually have look? If they did they'd discover that many of the reviews of these normally run of the mill movements are as cheap as chips.

You can often buy them from as little as £8 and that's retail so how much do they cost wholesale?
      Thanks adam82uk thanked for this post
      Likes S C O, Price Plunge liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

A good source for Watches for building your own Watch company is Million Smart in China. There is a good chance that dear old Kev gets a lot of his stock from there, as they produce 600,000 Watches each month. You choose what models you want to buy and the name that you want on the dials. Many so called mushroom brands come from there.

http://www.millionsmart.com/e/default_home.asp

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f72/wha...rt-147122.html
      Last edited by radio_daze; 24-02-2017 at 01:48 PM.
      Likes Price Plunge, Wirral70 liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by radio_daze View Post
      A good source for Watches for building your own Watch company is Million Smart in China. There is a good chance that dear old Kev gets a lot of his stock from there, as they produce 600,000 Watches each month. You choose what models you want to buy and the name that you want on the dials. Many so called mushroom brands come from there.

http://www.millionsmart.com/e/default_home.asp

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f72/wha...rt-147122.html
      These are a good read.

It kind of sickens me that these shysters seem to get away with shilling these exorbitantly priced pieces.

As much as I maintain that the buyer should do some research I understand that some people cannot do this.

But make no mistake, it screams of a sinking ship. This is no way no build trust and loyalty, it looks to me like an outfit that's being ran by a private equity firm that solely cares about generating quick cash flow to pay off shareholders, which of course is exactly what it is.

It won't work long term, and they probably don't care about that. I'd give it 12 months, tops
      Likes S C O liked this post

9.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Kevinski and Igor at Vostok Europe.

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Mock Gok couldn't be in the studio for tonight's skin products so instead they showed a variety of clips, therefore perhaps even the whole show could have been prerecorded? Genpleaseleave said that they have "superior collagen" (as opposed to average or rubbish collagen presumably) as well as spouting the usual rubbish about making the skin look shiny, which it did but so would many other products before they dry on the skin.

Genpleaseleave is now on with Dormeo "brand ambassador" Dave who was inexplicably getting excited over their "blockbuster event" (he obviously needs to consult a psychiatrist), and everyone's buying one tonight including the producers in the gallery (allegedly). Apparently Dave 'discovered' Dormeo mattresses whilst travelling across Italy as a salesman, meaning that he must be the dullest person in the whole universe. Leaning Tower of Pisa? Michaelangelo? The romance of Venice? Nah, it's a certain brand of mattress for Dave

And at 9pm tonight it's Perverse Pete with the Vibrapower...

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Mock Gok couldn't be in the studio for tonight's skin products so instead they showed a variety of clips, therefore perhaps even the whole show could have been prerecorded? Genpleaseleave said that they have "superior collagen" (as opposed to average or rubbish collagen presumably) as well as spouting the usual rubbish about making the skin look shiny, which it did but so would many other products before they dry on the skin.

Genpleaseleave is now on with Dormeo "brand ambassador" Dave who was inexplicably getting excited over their "blockbuster event" (he obviously needs to consult a psychiatrist), and everyone's buying one tonight including the producers in the gallery (allegedly). Apparently Dave 'discovered' Dormeo mattresses whilst travelling across Italy as a salesman, meaning that he must be the dullest person in the whole universe. Leaning Tower of Pisa? Michaelangelo? The romance of Venice? Nah, it's a certain brand of mattress for Dave

Ha Ha

Of course Dopey Dormeo David is nothing directly to do with Dormeo really. They used to claim he was 'from' the company but it took us about a nanosecond to find out he's actually a jobbing actor (don't expect to recognise him from anything other than TV ads though).

I suspect he has a Silentnight mattress at home

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

well I hope Peter ''The most uninteresting man in the world'' Vollbreght (spelling almost certainly incorrect) doesn't see how excited he was, next to his mrs.
      Likes Wirral70 , Mommabear , Price Plunge, S C O liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Wish someone could stop that woman showing shadazzle laughing having ginger beard shaun getting excited at shadazzle lifting gravy from a bath is bad enough just waiting on him saying his mam cleans his bath with it shadazzle that is not his beard.
      Likes Wirral70 liked this post

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

The watches hours are a load of disingenuous rubbish, but what gets me even more annoyed than thinking about where they get the carp watches "assembled" is when they go on and on about how they are collectors items. They imply that if you buy one, it can only increase in value. Er, I think there's more chance of hell freezing over.
      Likes Wirral70 , Muttley liked this post

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising