Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

More Swiss Ronda quartz movements that don't hit the markers:rolleyes: These are the cheapest quartz you can get "Swiss" so don't be fooled.
BTW, would you get measured for a suit by Martin? Hmmm

Hm, bit of misinfo there, the lack of ISA movements has nothing to do with ETA not supplying movement, which they can now do again anyway, but because ISA have stopped making movement, probably because some of the movements they were supplying were supposed to be Swiss movements but had assembled in the Far East on them. :rolleyes:

A bit lacking in detail there Martin, that only two have the Swiss confederation License and meet the strict criteria for the license out of all the brands. There is only two cause, only two of you want to use "Swiss Military" on the dials which is a trademark of the Swiss confederation. Just cause all the other Swiss brands out there don't have a license doesn't mean they don't meet the standards, it's just they don't need the license as they won't be/no intentions of using the trademark on their dials.

Seeing a slice of the latest watch presentation, I could not take my eye's off Peter S's hair. The two curtains of hair have been allowed to grow out from the few tufts remaining around the ginormous bald patch, combed forward then split to cover the stubble in the centre. (I think that desert island of hair above his forehead has had a dose of the old spray thickener stuff as it's a different colour to the two net curtains.

One good thing was I was so focused on the 'hairstyle'/camouflage operation that I hardly registered a word he said!

Seeing a slice of the latest watch presentation, I could not take my eye's off Peter S's hair. The two curtains of hair have been allowed to grow out from the few tufts remaining around the ginormous bald patch, combed forward then split to cover the stubble in the centre. (I think that desert island of hair above his forehead has had a dose of the old spray thickener stuff as it's a different colour to the two net curtains.

One good thing was I was so focused on the 'hairstyle'/camouflage operation that I hardly registered a word he said!
The hair is indeed a mystery , but so is the face - it appears to be heavily botoxed , and has a waxy appearance.

I quite like the look of it, only thing is for £35.00 last weekend, they had the best drone and a Turbo Car for £35.00
I'm not a drone expert. I suspect for the price it's decent enough, however I wish they'd stop the £1,000+ drone comparisons. As Hammy touched on, it doesn't hover properly, and that's indoors! Also, I'd question how good the video quality from the HD cameras is. Again, hyperactive Richard mentions £10,000 studio cameras and how they're heavy, confined to the floor etc and how lucky you are cause you have HD cameras on your drone. Yeah, but the quality of the studio camera is x times better and it's hardly a fair comparison you plonker!

As a £99 toy drone it's fine, however a 'pro' drone it ain't. It's like when crappy car manufacturers used to put stickers like 'Executive' or 'Sporty' on their cars :)

Peter S selling the 'sumptuous' bonded leather chair last night ...

'And when you sink into it … and trust me you WILL sink into it ...'

Emmm no we won't Peter. It's blatantly obvious looking at it that the design and manufacture hasn't resulted in something we'd sink into. Not saying it's maybe not comfortable enough, however sinky sinky, eh no ;)

How long before Martin says "whole wide world" An hour and a half of these 2, spiffing:rolleyes:
Oh no, my watch is haunted by PS:eek:
RphXFonl.jpg
You shouldn't have posted that, you'll be giving Swan & Edgar designers ideas for the background design of their watch faces :)

Just switched on and they're still selling the pro drone, bag & batteries. Thought they were selling that fast last night, that we'd be lucky to get one this morning, let alone still be on sale at this time, or so Honest Mike said.

I also see Swiss Military watches are on at 6, again thought Peter said they were hoping to sell all of them out last night. :confused:

It's hard to tell who has the worst hair, Peter or Martin:eek:
I was going to open a book on when Basel was going to be mentioned, or only two companies in the whole wide world, Swiss Federation etc, but they've already done it to death:LOL:

Latest posts

Back