Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Big Brodel has been on all weekend (again all the presenters have been wrong with the predictions of the product will sell out FAST, but thats another matter) with the Kitchen M8, Like the product to be honest and price, Although I have yet to see BB make anything close to resembling healthy or even trying to make anything healthy.

Kinda strange for a channel who love to promote health, fitness, fad diet food products etc, BB dont take any prisoners with the Kitchen M8 :mysmilie_46::sun:

BIG BRODEL explained that when he's been on Self Catering holidays he has taken a Kitchen M8 Cooker with him. He added that, on occasion, he has even taken a few of them.

So that's his breakfast sorted but what about elevenses? :mysmilie_59:

That's his designer stubble, I'll have you know. Honestly, some people don't know class when they see it. (PS: I agree, he looked like he'd spent the night in a hedge).:giggle:
Last time I saw Sherlock he looked like a 'down and out' with his whiskers, I just recognised his voice... same spiel same voice. I didn't
stay long enough to know what he was flogging.. sorry selling.:mysmilie_17:

Thank god he is not testing the pies on qvc he would give charlie a run for his money:mysmilie_5:

BIG BRODEL says Kitchen M8 is economical, ideal for cheaper cuts.

I guess economy is paramount when buying by the Tonne :mysmilie_59:

Judging from his unkempt look, Charlie wouldn't stand a chance, he'd be on the floor being trampled on while the pies were grabbed. Considering Pete flogs skincare, you'd think appearance matters, wouldn't you? Looking like Swampy with a 5 o'clock shadow does nothing for the image.
Thank god he is not testing the pies on qvc he would give charlie a run for his money:mysmilie_5:

Judging from his unkempt look, Charlie wouldn't stand a chance, he'd be on the floor being trampled on while the pies were grabbed. Considering Pete flogs skincare, you'd think appearance matters, wouldn't you? Looking like Swampy with a 5 o'clock shadow does nothing for the image.

Have you seen Tammy from Fabulift?

She looks like BIG BRODEL on a bad hair day :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

The TripAdvisor reviews for Paul Brodel's restaurant, Kings Newmarket, show a recurring theme about slow service. I do wonder if Paul is perhaps taking some of his less than 'Ideal' kitchen habits into his own establishment. He often likes to 'sample' the food he's cooked and has a tendency to make whooping sounds to express his extreme enjoyment in the latest mouthful. Perhaps he like to wander round his own kitchen doing his own 'quality control' before the food hits the dining room. As soon as the waiters hear the Brodel 'Whoo hoo!' they know it's ready to go...although this would undoubtedly slow up the service. I think I might be onto something.

The TripAdvisor reviews for Paul Brodel's restaurant, Kings Newmarket, show a recurring theme about slow service. I do wonder if Paul is perhaps taking some of his less than 'Ideal' kitchen habits into his own establishment. He often likes to 'sample' the food he's cooked and has a tendency to make whooping sounds to express his extreme enjoyment in the latest mouthful. Perhaps he like to wander round his own kitchen doing his own 'quality control' before the food hits the dining room. As soon as the waiters hear the Brodel 'Whoo hoo!' they know it's ready to go...although this would undoubtedly slow up the service. I think I might be onto something.

Please, slow service?

You could put Castors on BIG BRODEL, it won't speed up the service. Not when every dish has to be made at least twice to pass BB's strict taste test.

He's a perfectionist, nothing gets past his lips before it hits the table. Not first time anyway.

But it's the Roly Poly & Custard that causes the longest delays, it's not uncommon for it to take 5 attempts before it passes muster :mysmilie_59:

BIG BRODEL must be forgiven for the slow service in his Restaurant. Who wouldn't mind waiting for delicacies like these 'Corn Dogs'?

Just whip up a packet of Bread Mix, add some Green Giant Sweetcorn (other brands are available) and encase a Tinned Hot Dog in the flavoursome mixture for a delicious dinner party favourite.

Loen likes them, she'll be lucky to get one though :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

BIG BRODEL must be forgiven for the slow service in his Restaurant. Who wouldn't mind waiting for delicacies like these 'Corn Dogs'?

Just whip up a packet of Bread Mix, add some Green Giant Sweetcorn (other brands are available) and encase a Tinned Hot Dog in the flavoursome mixture for a delicious dinner party favourite.

View attachment 11123

I refuse to say what I think it looks like -
:mysmilie_17:

View attachment 11123

No, I'm saying nothing, nope, not saying what they resemble, nope, not saying it. :mysmilie_15:

Oh do behave folks please stop dicking around here, the poor chef has dedickation he's taking cocking to the next level.

Leave BIG B alone y'all..................

Oh do behave folks please stop dicking around here, the poor chef has dedickation he's taking cocking to the next level.

Leave BIG B alone y'all..................

Ok, ok, I'm sure when you here the BELL it will signal the END. :mysmilie_17:

I just cannot say what I'm thinking here.....poor Loen!!:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

View attachment 11123

The following picture is taken from Paul's restaurant website http://www.kingsnewmarket.co.uk/#!team/cdne, in a section called 'Meet the Team' Brodel.jpg Strangely the 'team' here is represented by just one man, Mr Brodel. There is the vague outline of another person to the left of BB, who may be his business partner (Mr Brodel is listed as a 'joint owner'). Now the more mischievous among you may very well be speculating that there wasn't enough room to fit someone else in the photo. I couldn't possible comment. Among the fascinating facts on the 'Meet the Team' page is the reference to Paul's early days as a 'Food Stylist'. We really should reflect on our good fortune in having access to such a talented food arranger. Who could fail to be impressed with such routines as the corn dog montage, or the breathtaking interconnected bowls of ladled stew. True, he may have a limited repertoire at Ideal World, but he always manages to make the food come alive (before he eats it).

It's £20 day on Ideal World.

You can get your hands on this Slow Juicer which normally sells for £199.99 but it's yours for just £20, a spectacular £179.99 saving :mysmilie_13:

Apparently that's an 89% saving. Wouldn't that mean it normally sells for around £36? confused:

image.jpg

It's £20 day on Ideal World.

You can get your hands on this Slow Juicer which normally sells for £199.99 but it's yours for just £20, a spectacular £179.99 saving :mysmilie_13:

Apparently that's an 89% saving. Wouldn't that mean it normally sells for around £36? confused:

View attachment 11125

Ah yes, £20 day, the chance to get something for £20 that would normally set you back £21.99. I think they've knocked the 89% off the £179 buy you're right yes, 89% added on to £20 is £36...........hmm I'm confused now :mysmilie_17:

Ah yes, £20 day, the chance to get something for £20 that would normally set you back £21.99. I think they've knocked the 89% off the £179 buy you're right yes, 89% added on to £20 is £36...........hmm I'm confused now :mysmilie_17:

It crossed my mind that if it said around a 900% saving (which it would be) it might look, well, less than plausible :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back