Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don’t think I’ve seen Shaun do watches, I guess we won’t have too much fun.

Because of Corona, and that the presenters on IW and C&C do there whole shift in one go, you can’t think these days ooh only another 10 minutes left from them.

Tonight’s shifts will mean Peter will be doing KRUPS later, if I remember last time it was funny

See they have Aviator Airacobra, although IW are calling it the P-39 Airacobra, P-39 is the designation of the original plane it's named after, but Aviator model name for this is P-42, if they show the back it should have P-42 Airacobra on it, they also do a P-45 variant which is the Chronograph, the numbers donate the size, 42mm & 45mm.

Here's a pic taken after my tea, with a changed strap instead of the bracelet, oh and it's not an IW bought watch, bought this back in 2018 before it's launch that never happened at this years Baselworld. ;):ROFLMAO:

IMG_20200802_180022_2-crop.jpg
Aviator   AIRACOBRA P42 (V.1.22.0.149.4)(Cal Ronda 519) (9).jpg

Oh and I got a better looking box

I mainly use my Apple Watch, but Quite fancy the Rose Gold POTD would you say it’s good quality

Yeah it good quality, well made watch. Quite heavy with the bracelet. Really easy to read, big crown (screw down) so easy for changing date or time, some can be fiddly. Has good lume as well. Of course the white dial want have the numbers and indices lumed, just the hands, the brown dial will have the numbers etc lumed as well as the hands.
Quick pic in dark
IMG_20200802_195946-crop.jpg

Also mine came in a different box. this is what my box looks like

1.jpg

Last edited:
I’m gonna treat myself, wasn’t expecting that kinda reply, ordered

Well i'm not an IW fan, and there is a lot of watches I would advise you not to buy, or at least look to see if you can get cheaper elsewhere, but the watch is ok and the price is round about what you can get elsewhere at the moment, Jura are £350 but not in stock and needs to be ordered, so if you are happy, go for it. You can always send it back if you are not happy.;)

See they have Aviator Airacobra, although IW are calling it the P-39 Airacobra, P-39 is the designation of the original plane it's named after, but Aviator model name for this is P-42, if they show the back it should have P-42 Airacobra on it, they also do a P-45 variant which is the Chronograph, the numbers donate the size, 42mm & 45mm.

Here's a pic taken after my tea, with a changed strap instead of the bracelet, oh and it's not an IW bought watch, bought this back in 2018 before it's launch that never happened at this years Baselworld. ;):ROFLMAO:

View attachment 19296View attachment 19297

Oh and I got a better looking box
That's my style of watch, relatively plain, straightforward and well designed. Only downside is you can't tell the time on Mars when windsurfing on Pluto but other than that ... ;)

Latest posts

Back