Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

20% OFF ACCUQUILT GO!
    BIG FABRIC CUTTER STARTER SET

http://www.crafttelly.com/images/accuquilt.jpg

Love to quilt but hate to cut? Donít miss the Accuquilt Blockbuster at 7pm on Thursday 14th December featuring the GO! Big Electronic Fabric Cutter with FREE Flying Geese Die, Cutting Mat and Pattern & Idea Book with 20% if you are a member of the Create and Craft Club. 

The GO! Big Fabric Cutter Starter Set is perfect for anyone wanting a brand-new machine to make their fabric cutting easier. Capable of accurately cutting up to six layers of cotton fabric at a time, it is easy to use and folds down for portability and easy storage within your craft room. Accuquilt studies have also shown that using the Accuquilt GO! Cutter is 90% faster than traditional quilt cutting methods of standard rotary cutters or scissors, plus an added bonus is that it also allows you to make the most of your cutting machine material, meaning less fabric waste.

Patchwork and quilting teacher, Stuart Hillard will be demonstrating this fantastic machine which is available with Festive Flexi Ė meaning you can spread the cost over 4 interest-free payments. For more information, CLICK HERE.

Page 521 of 648 FirstFirst ... 21421471511519520521522523531571621 ... LastLast
    Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 6476
      Post Thanks / Like

So it's yet another Shadazzle POTD. Now it's buy 1 get 2 'free' with 3 'free' sponges for a mere £23* all in - DING!

The latest review doesn't make for such good reading : -

'2 / 5 Waste of money 09 March 2017

After watching this on screen, thought brilliant must have. Tried it all around the house, doesn't clean any better than my other household products. Left white residue everywhere. Very disappointed with this. I think Ideal World should come to my home to do their demonstrations, rather than using set up items to clean'

Ideal World, setting up items to clean? OUTRAGEOUS! I can tell you all that our gaff could get positively splattered in gravy browning and Shadazzle would clean it all up no problem, even if I resplattered it in gravy browning just 5 minutes later.

DING!

* You can buy 500ml of Cif in Tesco for £1.50 - Cif has been on sale since 1969 so it clearly works, no free sponge though - DING! DING! DING!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
      Dunno about the 'experts' Mutts but I betcha the presenters all DESPISE each other, but who is the most DESPISED?

I'm thinking Nanty?

Attachment 13628
      Wirral, how can you say that about Nanty, he's so good to his mam and everybody loves him! Got to go, my medication has arrived...
      Likes Petespants, VapidStoat, Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

WoW that shadazzle is the best gravy cleaner i have ever seen mind you if you ran a wet finger over some the things shes cleaning it would come off, the stains that is not your finger

Post Thanks / Like

You know all these amazing, best you can buy, vacuum cleaners they have been touting? How they are bagless so are more hygenic when emptying? Well forget that, new in they have the Oreck that uses bags....much better when emptying, as bagless ones let dust fly around when you click them open to empty the dust.

I love the ever moving goalposts they have on this channel :)

Oh and one more thing...who has a couch or bed on legs that you can get a hoover under? They all make a big deal of this, but I don't know a single person who has a bed or couch on legs.
      Likes VapidStoat, Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
      So it's yet another Shadazzle POTD. Now it's buy 1 get 2 'free' with 3 'free' sponges for a mere £23* all in - DING!

The latest review doesn't make for such good reading : -

'2 / 5 Waste of money 09 March 2017

After watching this on screen, thought brilliant must have. Tried it all around the house, doesn't clean any better than my other household products. Left white residue everywhere. Very disappointed with this. I think Ideal World should come to my home to do their demonstrations, rather than using set up items to clean'

Ideal World, setting up items to clean? OUTRAGEOUS! I can tell you all that our gaff could get positively splattered in gravy browning and Shadazzle would clean it all up no problem, even if I resplattered it in gravy browning just 5 minutes later.

DING!

* You can buy 500ml of Cif in Tesco for £1.50 - Cif has been on sale since 1969 so it clearly works, no free sponge though - DING! DING! DING!
      Ridiculous isn't it?! I'm guessing its usp is the fact that it's biodegradable and is scented with natural lemon. I've actually tried the stuff, heaven knows why I decided to buy it, but I did and I think I paid a ridiculous £20 for two tubs, think I also got free postage too nevertheless. It was more work that it was worth with the amount of chalky residue you were left with to try and remove, and even then I don't think it did that an amazing job - It was largely down to the sheer elbow grease required to make this product work. As for the lemony scent -Yes, indeed it had a pleasant aroma the first time you used it, but it didn't last beyond the first use. I'm guessing the top was sprayed with scent before the lid was put on!
      Cheapo jml doktor power which is pretty much the same product costs £4.99 if you're lucky enough to live near a Wilkinsons store it's only £2.49! It is also biodegradable, and comes with a sponge and may I say a better sponge because it has two sides, one abrasive, one non abrasive - So why the f should anyone want to pay £20 a tub for the same product oh and another fiver to have it delivered? yes, ok that's not the deal price, it's the full price, but even with the deal all in you're paying over £7 a pot - I've chosen to ignore the sponges as part of the deal, cause despite what they say - they're worthless!
      I also heard that if you take up this offer, your p&p will be refunded to you in the form of a "credit" - now where have we heard that before?! Just off to look for the terms and conditions lol!
      If I can save one person from wasting their money on this pretty crap product, I'll be happy!
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
      You know all these amazing, best you can buy, vacuum cleaners they have been touting? How they are bagless so are more hygenic when emptying? Well forget that, new in they have the Oreck that uses bags....much better when emptying, as bagless ones let dust fly around when you click them open to empty the dust.

I love the ever moving goalposts they have on this channel :)

Oh and one more thing...who has a couch or bed on legs that you can get a hoover under? They all make a big deal of this, but I don't know a single person who has a bed or couch on legs.
      I have a bed on legs and can sweep my Vax right the way under it

Post Thanks / Like

I've checked the terms etc and it states that £5.99 p&p will be given three days after the end of the promotion in the form of a voucher, doesn't say whether it is a postal voucher or an online code. You have a 7 day period in which to redeem it and purchases must exceed £5.99 (not incl) p&p. Dunno what they're doing here, think there's gotta be something in it for them. I have noticed that all the p&p today is just £2.99 (cheaper than usual), so them returning £5.99 seems more than fair, however, to redeem it one has to make a subsequent purchase during a specified time. During that time, what's the betting that p&p on all qualifying products is whacked up to £7.99, so they'll get the difference back on top of all the extra sales. Or maybe they'll be as brash as the bids were and run a whole bunch of other promos which means that you cannot use your vouchers (surely they wouldn't!)
      Likes Retrovertigo, Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merryone View Post
      I've checked the terms etc and it states that £5.99 p&p will be given three days after the end of the promotion in the form of a voucher, doesn't say whether it is a postal voucher or an online code. You have a 7 day period in which to redeem it and purchases must exceed £5.99 (not incl) p&p. Dunno what they're doing here, think there's gotta be something in it for them. I have noticed that all the p&p today is just £2.99 (cheaper than usual), so them returning £5.99 seems more than fair, however, to redeem it one has to make a subsequent purchase during a specified time. During that time, what's the betting that p&p on all qualifying products is whacked up to £7.99, so they'll get the difference back on top of all the extra sales. Or maybe they'll be as brash as the bids were and run a whole bunch of other promos which means that you cannot use your vouchers (surely they wouldn't!)
      I too seem to recall a certain now defunct channel offering these kind of 'vouchers'.

It wasn't around for too much longer once they started pulling such tricks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      I have a bed on legs and can sweep my Vax right the way under it
      I know what nobody* has got though.

Prop Stairs that you can walk either side of so you can Vacuum edge to edge, left to right, making even the crapiest Vac look good.

* Except Ideal World

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0322.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	13636
      Likes Retrovertigo, Mommabear , VapidStoat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Girls Night In: same old pap, but with an "audience" of Ideal groupies.

Woo!