Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They've probably ended up with shed loads of them because they regularly diss juicers when selling the NutriBullett.

You reap what you sow :mysmilie_59:

Yeah and there a dearer Nutribullet out now, it's on the website and it makes soup, so why would we want a plain old Nutribullet when you can have one costing £199 that makes soup?! :mysmilie_13:

Yeah and there a dearer Nutribullet out now, it's on the website and it makes soup, so why would we want a plain old Nutribullet when you can have one costing £199 that makes soup?! :mysmilie_13:

There's a 'middle' NutriBullet too that has a 900 Watt Motor.

They've sold it on IW once before but I wonder if people thought, like I did, why do they need a more powerful model when the standard model is supposedly fantastic?

We bought a 700 watt Breville Blender, it was £24 from Currys. It has a huge, heavy Glass Jug, Ice Crush mode and 2 speeds. I presume it was reduced because of the colour, it's pink!

My sister has a NutriBullet and while it's good she confirmed the drinks she makes with Kale are no smoother than the ones I have made.

The only thing you apparently shouldn't put in a Blender is Celery which is fine by me. It's the Devil's Food, blugh!

There's a 'middle' NutriBullet too that has a 900 Watt Motor.

They've sold it on IW once before but I wonder if people thought, like I did, why do they need a more powerful model when the standard model is supposedly fantastic?

We bought a 700 watt Breville Blender, it was £24 from Currys. It has a huge, heavy Glass Jug, Ice Crush mode and 2 speeds. I presume it was reduced because of the colour, it's pink!

My sister has a NutriBullet and while it's good she confirmed the drinks she makes with Kale are no smoother than the ones I have made.

The only thing you apparently shouldn't put in a Blender is Celery which is fine by me. It's the Devil's Food, blugh!

That's the thing isn't it, the next one is always better and cheaper than the last........and I hear yeh, celery yuk!! i can definitely say, I can live without.

That's the thing isn't it, the next one is always better and cheaper than the last........and I hear yeh, celery yuk!! i can definitely say, I can live without.

Indeed.

The main spiel for the 900W NutriBullet Pro was that it has a bigger cup and that you can put ice in it.

But you can put ice in the original Magic Bullet, they do so on the infomercials!

Indeed.

The main spiel for the 900W NutriBullet Pro was that it has a bigger cup and that you can put ice in it.

But you can put ice in the original Magic Bullet, they do so on the infomercials!

Economical with the truth one would say, and let's face it, shopping channels are extremely economical. :mysmilie_17:

shopperholic and Wirral, OK, I'll have your share of the celery - it's one of my favourite foods, but I think I'm in the minority on that one! :giggle:

I have never been drawn to entering Paul Brodels restaurant in Newmarket - hate to think what the kitchen looks like given his munching and testing every dish he makes - he appears very slapdash about hygiene etc ...

I have never been drawn to entering Paul Brodels restaurant in Newmarket - hate to think what the kitchen looks like given his munching and testing every dish he makes - he appears very slapdash about hygiene etc ...

I heard to the contrary, he sweeps everything up.

And then he licks the plate :mysmilie_59:

Loads of Tammy & Schlocko's Miracle Face Potions on offer right now. Surely even Roger Moore couldn't raise his eyebrow more than this Fabulift model.

image.jpg

I have to say the results easily exceeded my expectations*

* My expectations were less than what's left in BIG BRODELS Kitchen M8 after he taste tested a family sized Toad In The Hole that he cooked for The Walton's.

They didn't even get the Hole :mysmilie_59:

Shaun Ryan gets on my nerves.

His smugness and sliminess is expected by now, his tiresome reminders that he's been boring us from day one of the channel are of course his trademark but does he ever stop talking about his Mother? Their shopping trips, their cruises, what a schmo!

And the way he says 'it costs just nan nanty nan' (£9.99).

Because of the ex Bid freak show I think it's forgotten just how ghastly many of the original lot of presenters are.

Shaun, Deee-Neece (she without eyes), Howard and the quite appalling, screeching, cackling Genevieve are every bit as bad, in my opinion.

But I like Loen, Hayley is alright and Rachel too, to me she dosen't seem to give a toss :mysmilie_59:

I don't mind Joanne, but good grief can that woman talk, she's like a non stop chattering little chipmunk.

It was funny before when YouTube gold happened, I was watching the bedding £20 show when Paul Becque (talking about pillows I must add that) said and I quote "you don't want to wake up with a stiff neck, no, you don't want to wake up with a stiffy" I thought whoa Paul love, a bit too much information :mysmilie_15:

I don't mind Joanne, but good grief can that woman talk, she's like a non stop chattering little chipmunk.

It was funny before when YouTube gold happened, I was watching the bedding £20 show when Paul Becque (talking about pillows I must add that) said and I quote "you don't want to wake up with a stiff neck, no, you don't want to wake up with a stiffy" I thought whoa Paul love, a bit too much information :mysmilie_15:

I don't mind Joanne either although she used to really bug me, I like her Seth Efrican accent :mysmilie_59:

Every single male presenter more than bugs me, the only geezers that I like are Chef Joe & Chef William.

:giggle: :mysmilie_17:

Loads of Tammy & Schlocko's Miracle Face Potions on offer right now. Surely even Roger Moore couldn't raise his eyebrow more than this Fabulift model.

View attachment 11127

I have to say the results easily exceeded my expectations*

* My expectations were less than what's left in BIG BRODELS Kitchen M8 after he taste tested a family sized Toad In The Hole that he cooked for The Walton's.

They didn't even get the Hole :mysmilie_59:

I have never recovered from Howard on a Woodlands Leathers hour - I'm still having treatment.....
Shaun Ryan gets on my nerves.

His smugness and sliminess is expected by now, his tiresome reminders that he's been boring us from day one of the channel are of course his trademark but does he ever stop talking about his Mother? Their shopping trips, their cruises, what a schmo!

And the way he says 'it costs just nan nanty nan' (£9.99).

Because of the ex Bid freak show I think it's forgotten just how ghastly many of the original lot of presenters are.

Shaun, Deee-Neece (she without eyes), Howard and the quite appalling, screeching, cackling Genevieve are every bit as bad, in my opinion.

But I like Loen, Hayley is alright and Rachel too, to me she dosen't seem to give a toss :mysmilie_59:

I have never recovered from Howard on a Woodlands Leathers hour - I'm still having treatment.....

Howard was dreadful when selling ladies clothes, with unusual lines such as :-

"I do think it's important not to show too much cleavage on a first date"
"How are you finding the lifting abilities of the jeans to the derrière"

I'd stick to bowels if I was him, the silly cawl :mysmilie_59:

Howard was dreadful when selling ladies clothes, with unusual lines such as :-

"I do think it's important not to show too much cleavage on a first date"
"How are you finding the lifting abilities of the jeans to the derrière"

I'd stick to bowels if I was him, the silly cawl :mysmilie_59:

Howard should realise that woman come in three sizes small, medium and large busted, where as men come in three sizes too, small, medium and liar. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back