Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Paul Bellend, sorry, Beque seems to be hinting that having a mulberry silk pillowcase acts like a moisturiser on this show. "Don't listen to me, look up the benefits yourself online". Glad you mention it Paul, I won't listen to you as you're a shyster, a liar and a fucking conman. What utter bullshit this man spouts.

Paul Bellend, sorry, Beque seems to be hinting that having a mulberry silk pillowcase acts like a moisturiser on this show. "Don't listen to me, look up the benefits yourself online". Glad you mention it Paul, I won't listen to you as you're a shyster, a liar and a fucking conman. What utter bullshit this man spouts.

Ouch!

Hammy60 touched on maybe the presenters act more sensible, as it is a watch hour, and see it as more important.

Paul last night, watch show sensible, his next show vibrapower he is there giving cameras hugs, he’s the same when he appears on C&C he so say gives Crafty Hugs.

I didn't catch all of Paul B on the watch show however, for as manic as he 'can' be, the bit I saw he was a definite improvement on Peter S and Mike M. He had his zaniness dialed way down. Okay, it wasn't enjoyable in the sense of entertainment value for poking fun and/or venting about, but in terms of it being a semi-sensible presentation, it seemed to worked. I'd love to know, if IW went down this route for a few months, if their watch sales dropped, stayed the same or increased. That would give them an indication as to what approach works best.

I didn't catch all of Paul B on the watch show however, for as manic as he 'can' be, the bit I saw he was a definite improvement on Peter S and Mike M. He had his zaniness dialed way down. Okay, it wasn't enjoyable in the sense of entertainment value for poking fun and/or venting about, but in terms of it being a semi-sensible presentation, it seemed to worked. I'd love to know, if IW went down this route for a few months, if their watch sales dropped, stayed the same or increased. That would give them an indication as to what approach works best.
Interesting 😊

Just looking on Trustpilot where there's usually bad review after bad review but today they have a spate of brilliant reviews, all 'invited' ones. Someone on there has commented that they 'smell a rat'
Yes - it looks orchestrated.
The wording on a lot of them suggests they have been done by Sally Jacks on her laptop.

Just looking on Trustpilot where there's usually bad review after bad review but today they have a spate of brilliant reviews, all 'invited' ones. Someone on there has commented that they 'smell a rat'

26 great reviews in a day, after the ratings they usually get. They must think we're all too stupid to notice. :ROFLMAO:

The Mulberry silk man is the most smug , pompous self regarding bore I have ever come across
Teaming him with Dennice is a stroke of genius , as her ponderous , patronising and imperious style engages with his, so that we get the impression of two dinosaurs jousting in some prehistoric marsh.

Totally agree, the guy is tedium on stilts. What I find most annoying is the way he implies that he owns the company when he's just a middle-man who struck lucky when he got the rights to sell the product. He strikes me as a 24hr bore, the sort of person who can't stop telling people about 'his' wonderful product regardless of the social setting...and as for his mind-numbing anecdotes about the silk duvet, that's a whole new level of boredom.

Simon is showing Paul the new Beldray vacuum. Camera one shows him vacuuming coffee grounds off a lino. He does two passes with it and then asks Paul how much is left in the floor. Paul strangely says none when you can clearly still see there's quite a lot of the grounds that haven't been picked up in the path of the vacuum. Camera suddenly moves to camera two of a long shot of them both. When the shot goes back to camera one, it's discreetly zoomed out a bit so you can't see the mess that has been left. I bet these at Ideal World hate being in HD sometimes.
I don't mind if it hasn't picked up after two passes. After all, with my own Hoover I don't just Hoover over the same piece of carpet twice. But I do object to being shown a miracle product that doesn't perform the miracles you are telling me it does.

Totally agree, the guy is tedium on stilts. What I find most annoying is the way he implies that he owns the company when he's just a middle-man who struck lucky when he got the rights to sell the product. He strikes me as a 24hr bore, the sort of person who can't stop telling people about 'his' wonderful product regardless of the social setting...and as for his mind-numbing anecdotes about the silk duvet, that's a whole new level of boredom.

He’s defo a bore. He was explaining that people who climb Mount Everest or Ride a Motorbike on the M1 in Winter always wear Silk for Body Heat.

He also said that ‘he’ sells Pillows on ‘his’ website for twice the price that Ideal World charge so he’s admitting that he’s a Shyster:)

Mason - "Check out your baskets, don't let it sell out before your eyes."

Not even limited stock yet, so no chance Mike.

Btw, you were saying last night, that you weren't hurrying folk or worrying folk into buying, but they needed to check out then as it wasn't going to last, well 22 hours later same message and it still here.

Latest posts

Back