Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 562 of 614 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564572612 ... LastLast
    Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 6136
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Random musings and general banter.

Good morning everyone. I did a similar thread on the bid tv forum and seeing as this channel this clearly morphing into that entity, I felt it may be appropriate to continue in the same vein.

I wonder who looked at bid TV's business model, saw it piss money up the wall and decided ''that will work on ideal world''

I don't expect this thread to be anywhere near as successful as the bid thread but no harm in jotting down your observations upon watching this assumed decline in quality shopping tv.

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
      Hi everyone, have been absent recently because I lost my mum a couple of weeks ago. I'm only mentioning it because she loved this forum and everyday would ask "anything new on the forum". In fact, only a few days before she died, I came home from work and she had clicked over to IW in the adverts and said "Peter Simon was leaping about like an idiot, he was acting mental". If I hadn't watched for a while she would tell me off saying "you won't know what they are talking about on the forum if you don't keep watching every now and then". I did see 2 minutes at 6pm when Dirty Pete was given a stupid build up for what looks like nasty polyester clothes, nothing changes does it? Must get back to some normality, she wouldn't want me to desert this forum.
      I am sorry to hear about your mum, however I am happy that she got enjoyment from observing selly telly and that she enjoyed participating on here via yourself.

› See More: Random musings and general banter.
      Thanks Muttley thanked for this post
      Likes S C O, Wirral70 liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone, have been absent recently because I lost my mum a couple of weeks ago. I'm only mentioning it because she loved this forum and everyday would ask "anything new on the forum". In fact, only a few days before she died, I came home from work and she had clicked over to IW in the adverts and said "Peter Simon was leaping about like an idiot, he was acting mental". If I hadn't watched for a while she would tell me off saying "you won't know what they are talking about on the forum if you don't keep watching every now and then". I did see 2 minutes at 6pm when Dirty Pete was given a stupid build up for what looks like nasty polyester clothes, nothing changes does it? Must get back to some normality, she wouldn't want me to desert this forum.
      My sincere condolences. Hope you're keeping well.
      Likes Wirral70 liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about your mother glad she had enjoyment watching our remarks on forum
      Likes Wirral70 liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Peter volovont is now an expert at building a summer house, is there any thing he cant do i keep wanting to shout at tv get a proper job for fecks sake
      Likes Petespants, S C O, Wirral70 , Mommabear liked this post

9.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear this Muttley, take care of yourself x
      Likes S C O liked this post

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mutters, so sorry to hear about your dear Mum. We only do have one and we miss them terribly. Keep thinking of all the fun and giggles this forum has given you and Mum, and may it bring you happy memories you shared together.
      Likes S C O liked this post

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all so much for your kind words. Everything seemed so pointless at the start and I didn't know what to do with myself. However I am getting back into a routine of keeping busy and can now face watching IW occasionally. It does give me some sort of weird comfort because we did watch together (and laugh/and shout at telly). I saw a bit of the watch show last night with Kevin and he mentioned his friend, Igor. How she would have laughed!

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mossie269 View Post
      Peter volovont is now an expert at building a summer house, is there any thing he cant do i keep wanting to shout at tv get a proper job for fecks sake
      "Is there anything he can't do"

Get a word in edgeways with his Wife?
      Find some meaningful Acting work?
      Tell the truth?

Welcome back Mutts, it's great to have you back. And rest assured, the Goons can't help providing ammo for us to take the pish out of so there's always a laugh to be had on here!

Regards
      Likes Mommabear , Petespants, S C O liked this post

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Just been watching the Vax blade for about 15mins with Poo Poo and in that time he mentioned the ASA three times, personally saying 'hello' to James there. No surprise that he knows them personally!
      Likes Petespants, Dave , S C O liked this post

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting one here.

Paul Becque is presenting the 3pm Halogen oven hour, so he was on for roughly 3 mins (the item number or details were NOT on the screen) so Mr Becque acting the part as he does over the top blah blah blah get this or else blah blah, then screams 10% of the stock has already gone ARRRRGHHHHH Hurry.....pause....silence.....then Mr Becque says and thats without the details on the screen.

Okkkkkay so was he talking about people shopping online that have got in already? Or has 10% of the stock really gone? mmmmh I am smelling something here and its not the cooking IW!!!

We are all free to decide and I have decided Mr Becque jumped the sales pitch gun and quickly realised his "little error" and very very swiflty moved on with no explanation as to how the 10% had gone.....................I think this sales pitch has ironically been caught out with the IW graphics.
      Likes Petespants, Mommabear , mr tom liked this post

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising