Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AAARGH, 2 mins in and I'm shouting already at PS and Earnshaw:eek: Mind you, I switched on 20 mins before and saw him doing an I-Phone show, everytime he mentioned the gold I-Phone, I expected him to say IP plating:ROFLMAO:

I see Bordell is not only a horology expert but also a Historian, isn't IW a fantastic show for ones CV. :ROFLMAO:

I would ask two questions, calling it the Downing Street watch, what connection is there to Downing Street apart from a picture of Downing street in the box? And seeing as the expert is there to tell us all about these horology wonders, what movements are in it?

And I see Bordell been drinking from the IW trough of "it sold out the last time it was on" crap.

Bollocks to it, missed the photo op last night, proper watch collector gratuitous pic. The latest:cool:
VNThALWl.jpg

Peter - we were talking during the break about the history of some of these watches.

History? They have no history, the only history these watches have is their journey from China to IW.

The events, ships, names etc the Chinese company is calling them after have history but the watches themselves don't, as they've absolutely no connection to whatever they are named after or Thomas Earnshaw.

Oh and it's the Russian CCCP on Wednesday, still lying and deceiving folks about that CCCP brand. I wish ASA would hurry up and stop this lying crap.

Peter - we were talking during the break about the history of some of these watches.

History? They have no history, the only history these watches have is their journey from China to IW.

The events, ships, names etc the Chinese company is calling them after have history but the watches themselves don't, as they've absolutely no connection to whatever they are named after or Thomas Earnshaw.

Oh and it's the Russian CCCP on Wednesday, still lying and deceiving folks about that CCCP brand. I wish ASA would hurry up and stop this lying crap.
I don't think they will as they must be punting these Chinese masterpieces out by the shed load.

Talking in the break, we were saying earlier, etc...as if. The only thing they talk about is how many they've shifted.

ASA seem to take forever Hammy. If they were quicker, imagine how many more complaints would be made? Let's hope they don't forget about it like they did with mine. Maybe they're short staffed. IW are that bad they should be assigned their own ASA Inspector lol

Mulberry silk this morning.

Jess - "Ray, let's have a quick word on the pillows."

Ray - "you know, Jess, this is an interesting story, many eons ago when we first came to IW, blah, blah, blah ............................................................." <insert snoring smiley>

Two hours later Death warmed up is still doing his quick word on the pillows. ;):ROFLMAO:

Talking in the break, we were saying earlier, etc...as if. The only thing they talk about is how many they've shifted.

ASA seem to take forever Hammy. If they were quicker, imagine how many more complaints would be made? Let's hope they don't forget about it like they did with mine. Maybe they're short staffed. IW are that bad they should be assigned their own ASA Inspector lol

Or what other rubbish they can spout to misinform the viewers. ;)

Yeah, I would imagine they will be even slower at the moment with Covid, but will not let them forget.
Plus for added measure i've been recording subsequent CCCP shows with the same misleading info, for a future complaint, if they fail to act in a timely matter.

I am curious, does Shaun Ryan actually own any clothes that fit him, or is it the fashion to wear clothes that are either too big or too small, are you not allowed to wear clothes that fit anymore?

Maybe i'm getting old, but wearing jumbo sized jeans and a dwarf sized jacket just doesn't look right, looks ****** stupid to me. :unsure:

Latest posts

Back