Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He said 'hand on heart' a few times instead, again without any need for it. He has the same stock phrases over and over.
He didn't say 'the reason being' either - it was like Bruce Forsyth not saying 'nice to see you' , Meltdown Mike not saying 'the web is in meltdown' , Dennice not saying ' I've ordered this' , Shaun not saying ' I've bought this for my mum'' Reg Varney going 'Woo Hoo !!!!!!!!' or Peter Simon getting simple names completely wrong.
Us fans expect to hear this stuff.

Martin with his very best of the best in Swiss Timekeeping and comparing with top Swiss brand with watches in the thousands.

Oh well that's settled it, 3 IW collectors have messaged Martin they have the Neptune diver, with that recommendation it's a must buy. :ROFLMAO:

Strange he hasn't said all four corners yet. :(

You know there is nothing wrong with Swiss Military watches, they're ok for the price, decent watches, but the nonsense Martin comes out with just puts you right off the brand. It's a shame really, as they are an actual watchmaking brand producing decent affordable watches, unlike a lot of the crap IW sell, so there is absolutely no need for his over the top exaggerated sales pitch.
Can't stand this bloke, his voice puts me right off, especially his repeated all four corners, the whole wide world, sophisticated etc. Had to turn off at 1/2 ten:rolleyes:

Can't stand this bloke, his voice puts me right off, especially his repeated all four corners, the whole wide world, sophisticated etc. Had to turn off at 1/2 ten:rolleyes:

As well as the voice, it's that permanent grin he has for the camera and nodding head every time a presenter says anything. Also don't like his continual repeating of the misleading statement regarding only two brands meet confederation standards, although it's true there are only two, he continually missing out the the very important and relevant, how & why reasons, for why there iare only two brands.

I suppose that's one thing IW are actually really good at, is featuring presenters and guests with annoying voices and traits, can't think of any I really like, one or two are passable, but the vast majority are annoying as hell.

Of course if you would just like a piece of Mars and no interest in one of the Nubeo monters then you can buy a bit of the NWA11288 meteorite itself. :)

I see we have a 5 star revue already for one Kevin Reynolds own watches, the Bermuda Seiko watch.

No need to name the contributor, but if I say they often use "just buy it" then you can guess who it is.

"Kevin's own brand watches.no expense spared and oh my goodness GTLS tubes you just can't go wrong
I have bought Bermuda fantastic watches"

Now what i find strange is revue is dated Monday 5/10/2020, now the show was only on the evening of Saturday 3/10/2020, that's some quick processing and really fast delivery, especially when they are saying usually dispatched in 5/7 days and deliveries may be longer with Covid. Must be a record for watch base.
Are we getting revues before they've even received the watch or did they even order this watch?:unsure:

I see we have a 5 star revue already for one Kevin Reynolds own watches, the Bermuda Seiko watch.

No need to name the contributor, but if I say they often use "just buy it" then you can guess who it is.

"Kevin's own brand watches.no expense spared and oh my goodness GTLS tubes you just can't go wrong
I have bought Bermuda fantastic watches"

Now what i find strange is revue is dated Monday 5/10/2020, now the show was only on the evening of Saturday 3/10/2020, that's some quick processing and really fast delivery, especially when they are saying usually dispatched in 5/7 days and deliveries may be longer with Covid. Must be a record for watch base.
Are we getting revues before they've even received the watch or did they even order this watch?:unsure:
Band of brothers? Same person left a message on FB for Noddy saying how fantastic his show was

I see it's the gruesome twosome tonight @ 9, Mathey Tissot etc.
I've just thought of what Kevin Reynolds reminds me of, a used car salesman, you know, you go to the showroom, ask him "Is the engine diesel or petrol?" KR, "Just look at the lights, they'll shine for years"
"Are wheels alloys or steel?", "The inside comes fully furnished, seats in the front and back"
That's how I imagine being, not an expert by any means, just a salesman.:ROFLMAO:

I see it's the gruesome twosome tonight @ 9, Mathey Tissot etc.
I've just thought of what Kevin Reynolds reminds me of, a used car salesman, you know, you go to the showroom, ask him "Is the engine diesel or petrol?" KR, "Just look at the lights, they'll shine for years"
"Are wheels alloys or steel?", "The inside comes fully furnished, seats in the front and back"
That's how I imagine being, not an expert by any means, just a salesman.:ROFLMAO:

That could be the start of a good question on Tuesday.;)
Miss Precision is bringing another High Quality brand from Resultco, "Breed". Although there is no watches listed for the show yet, just looking at their web site, half their watches have alloy cases. Hopefully some of those appear and she starts going on about using only the best top quality materials, etc etc.

Noddy's FB page

Found this one :ROFLMAO:

Video at start has a big fat lie, Swiss Military by Hanowa is only available in the UK and exclusively at Ideal World.

Oh god, Dick and his drones. I seriously don't know how he keeps a straight face anymore when he demonstrates how stable they are if you leave them alone, then immediately has to start walking after it across the studio.

best bit was Gollum reading a "review" from a viewer. Apparently, this person has 10 drones in his collection, but for the price, this £50 piece of tat is by far the best of the ones he owns. He was going to spend £1000 ona fancy drone but thinks he will just go to IdealWorld instead :ROFLMAO:

I can only assume Dickie drone has created fake account and is reviewing his own crap on there?

Found this one :ROFLMAO:

Video at start has a big fat lie, Swiss Military by Hanowa is only available in the UK and exclusively at Ideal World.

Join the VIP group, if it's still functioning, and call him out 😁

Latest posts

Back