Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting video regarding Create and Craft and Disney I always found it fairly strange and very mixed messaging, every set was in the £100s, and if you couldn’t sell what you made what was the point. Family members would have soon got bored, funny hearing Andy and Dean telling people everything they say Is true.

After that they delived into Warner Brothers stuff, Harry Potter stuff but that soon went.

I turned onto the IW Tefal POTD. Chef Jack, made what he called a Breakfast Pizza, including Eggs, Sausages, Hash Browns etc.

He finished cooking it before it had finished cooking, the white of the egg was still watery, he grabbed a sausage, dipped it In the white and went on to eat it

What happened to "I'm better than you" Joanne?

I will never ever forget the moment when in the aftermath of a world disaster earthquake the same morning she compared the power of a blender she was desperate to flog to the force of the said earthquake.

The guest went white and just stared at her, they cut to an ad break came back and she made an apology of a kind and just carried on as if nothing had happened.

What happened to "I'm better than you" Joanne?

I will never ever forget the moment when in the aftermath of a world disaster earthquake the same morning she compared the power of a blender she was desperate to flog to the force of the said earthquake.

The guest went white and just stared at her, they cut to an ad break came back and she made an apology of a kind and just carried on as if nothing had happened.
She's been on relatively recently. I can't take to her.

Peter - " you have to tell me where you'll get an automatic at these prices"

Nae probs Peter, you'll find thousands on ali express. Or if you want to stay closer to home, Amazon, you'll Invicta, orient, Seiko etc, all better watches than Swan & Edgar, even the Invictas are better. :LOL:

Sure it wasn't TJC, gamages have been on there before with the idiots father as the guest.
yep sorry meant TJC like a delboy type character

said months ago he would never do 99.99 with a free pen again, guess what he did :)

just looked better designs than this swan and edgar shite

Giving 90 minutes time to these

For contrast, TJC sold over 400 at 99.99 between 8 am and 845 this morning

Would love to know how many Ideal sells in this slot I would hazard it is not 400 in double the time.

The whole presentation is so slow, if you are going to sell genuine collectors/luxury watches then by all means give them the time and description they deserve.

yep sorry meant TJC like a delboy type character

said months ago he would never do 99.99 with a free pen again, guess what he did :)

just looked better designs than this swan and edgar shite

It's basically the same quality watches, some models are the same, just different coloured dials, or different configuration of the sub dials, ie vertical instead of horizontal, they get them from the same Chinese supplier. It's the same company, Fields Luxury ltd, both brands work out of an office in Acrcadia Ave in London. The younger Fields, is the one that is the sole director of the company. The real difference between the two brands at the moment is that Gamages have a higher RRP than Swan & Edgar, although Swan & Edgar RRPs used to be a lot higher when they first started but have reduced drastically in the last six months.

Latest posts

Back