Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 602 of 614 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604612 ... LastLast
    Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6136
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Random musings and general banter.

Good morning everyone. I did a similar thread on the bid tv forum and seeing as this channel this clearly morphing into that entity, I felt it may be appropriate to continue in the same vein.

I wonder who looked at bid TV's business model, saw it piss money up the wall and decided ''that will work on ideal world''

I don't expect this thread to be anywhere near as successful as the bid thread but no harm in jotting down your observations upon watching this assumed decline in quality shopping tv.

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
      It was great the other night seeing Genevieve cooing and ahhing over that Krups coffee machine. Even saying how she was talking to a barista who has the very same one at home! What are the odds of meeting someone with the same machine just before you go on air to shill one ;)

Best bit though, is the mention of it being a considered purchase. But then claiming the phones are in meltdown/very busy. There is no way on earth that the phone lines light up when a coffee machine costing the best part of a grand is being aired. I don't believe that for one second. (I think I'm getting old as I now have a feeling I have typed this very message before!!)
      I take it to mean that they have sent the entire sales force home except for one poor sod sat by a phone.

› See More: Random musings and general banter.
      Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      Oh what a shame, such a bargain too. It was only available for 20 as well.

Ah well, he'll have to put his watch back into his 10 slot box and matching shoes back on the rack...........till next time
      He was hoping for a few more than twenty, Momma. Tickets were going for £597.00 for a Participant (limited to 20), or £147.00 as a Guest. Would have been a nice little earner.
      Thanks Mommabear thanked for this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      Oh Mutters - enjoy your brecky, and talking of the Titanic, Question, what were the famous last words of the Captain of the Titanic? Answer, where is all this effin water coming from!
      You can wipe your screen clear now! Enjoy
      Dave you are a bad man!!!!! I did laugh though....
      Thanks Dave thanked for this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
      It was great the other night seeing Genevieve cooing and ahhing over that Krups coffee machine. Even saying how she was talking to a barista who has the very same one at home! What are the odds of meeting someone with the same machine just before you go on air to shill one ;)

Best bit though, is the mention of it being a considered purchase. But then claiming the phones are in meltdown/very busy. There is no way on earth that the phone lines light up when a coffee machine costing the best part of a grand is being aired. I don't believe that for one second. (I think I'm getting old as I now have a feeling I have typed this very message before!!)
      I find it amusing that when shopping channels, particularly jewellery channels, sell something for a couple of grand and insist they are flying out! If I were buying a coffee machine that price, or expensive jewellery, I would think seriously about it and shop around, read reviews etc. Maybe other people are more reckless than me... or maybe they are being "economical with the truth".
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post

9.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

If you go to 0.38s on this Ideal show from earlier today- http://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/gt...568?channel=IW -you will witness the bizarre transformation of the Gtech lady, as she morphs from forsaken zombie to ridiculously enthusiastic presenter.

It’s a seriously cringeworthy moment, which prompted an immediate derisory glance from Gollum Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Embarrassed.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	14473

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me, or has Gollum got a face you would never tire of punching?
      Thanks VapidStoat thanked for this post

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

GTECH woman is just plain bizarre. Still banging on about 24v power and 40 minutes of runtime. If she really did her job properly she would have researched the other vacs and stop making silly claims that actually pale compared to many other vacs sold on the same channel. It is so weird, like she lives in a vacuum where only GTECH exists.

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Let me tell you something.

There's supposedly a high end Timepiece sale on now. It features Kevin Reynolds and Mike Mason.

You don't need to know about the Watches, that they're on should say it all.

Surely?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0049.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	14478Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0039.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	14479Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0070.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	14480
      Likes VapidStoat, Dave , desertranger liked this post

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

So DODDY FLUMP Rick Hay is once again shilling a Vibrapower thingy, and regrettably he's wearing shorts.

Now, I'm no Adonis but I'm looking at Ricky and thinking 'what's that's gonna do for me?'

So I decided to eat another Donut

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0072.JPG 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	14481Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0071.jpg 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	14482

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Saw a few seconds of Sal yesterday flogging some exercise equipment. Going on about fat round the middle of your body and how bad it is. And its not just her saying that, its the NHS, nurses, doctors etc. It was a really smug presentation about how you must deal with it and, wot a surprise, she was selling exercise equipment. She was inplying you had no choice but to buy it. I didn't by the way...

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising