Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is a five star review of the Swan and Edgar Aviator watch from the IW website - I have cut and pasted it in it's entirety ;

'The salesman really sold this to me. He was so knowledgeable as he spoke of how WWII aviators chose automatic watches over quartz ones as they flew their jets against the Luftwaffe.'

What is going on here ?

The writer obviously knows that there were no quartz watches at that time and also that the only jet fighter deployed during WW11 was German -the ME 262.

So how has this piece of mickey taking ended up as a five star review ???

Perhaps someone from Ideal World could explain.

You know, reading some of the revues on their site, i'm firmly of the belief that a lot of IW customers are pretty ignorant and believe whatever is said on the shows. I know that seems harsh, but as i say reading revues, a lot of the revues are repeating info which has been given on the shows.

Ceramic Radiators made by Warm Home whoever they are.

2000w Twinpack £429.99.

But at checkout you get 10% off, which makes it £386.99, why do they tell you the £429.99, why don’t they just tell you the end price. Peter V and his bloddy heatgun again, hope he’s using Warm Home plates, and not the others.

On the Collectables, Its all too expensive for me, especially when you can get cheaper

think it's the same plates whether it's Warm homes or Beldray.

Can't find any info on Warm Homes. I did hear one of the presenters say something which gave the impression that the Warm Home radiators are an Ideal world's own brand radiators, think they have just had a ceramic Radiator manufacturer/Supplier supply radiators with a brand name they came up with themselves. They look identical to Beldray radiators apart from the feet, which would be easy enough to change, so they give the look as though they are a completely different make/model, mabye they folk that supply Beldray with their ceramic heaters have also supplied IW with ones with IW warm homes brand.

I think you need to take that statement back and you know it. It's based on what? We all know IW would NEVER instigate tactics to encourage speedy basket checkout, how dare you insinuate otherwise.

;)
Instead of taking it back, I'm going to further insinuate that when they give a code for money off at checkout, it's done to confuse 😁

Think they have my emails on ignore, even when i'm being polite and helpful. ;):ROFLMAO:

The one i sent last week must have been ignored, I only asked them to tell Ryan to stop putting 3 watches on the back of his hand, rubbing against each other, at the same time, said if you went into a Jewelers shop you wouldn't see the salesperson handling watches in such a manner with the possibility of damaging them, a very disrespectful and unprofessional way to handle "luxury" watches.
But Shaun didn't change the way he handled the watches on the rest of the show so obviously i'm being ignored. :)

Think they have my emails on ignore, even when i'm being polite and helpful. ;):ROFLMAO:

The one i sent last week must have been ignored, I only asked them to tell Ryan to stop putting 3 watches on the back of his hand, rubbing against each other, at the same time, said if you went into a Jewelers shop you wouldn't see the salesperson handling watches in such a manner with the possibility of damaging them, a very disrespectful and unprofessional way to handle "luxury" watches.
But Shaun didn't change the way he handled the watches on the rest of the show so obviously i'm being ignored. :)
I can imagine them doing that right enough

A man who says he is bald and beautiful is currently on air and talking to himself. He keeps asking himself worryingly inaccurate questions and includes his first name in every one. I got called to deal with a man doing similar in the circulating area at Barkingside LT station in 1985. We removed him to a place of safety.

Latest posts

Back