Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ok Mr defies logic on again.

Just did a quick experiment. Morphy Richards Kettle, Tap water and Infrared Thermometer.

Water in Kettle before switching on 15.5C
Switched kettle on
30 seconds temp 25.3C
60 seconds temp 36.9C
90 seconds temp 48.1C
Switched off kettle
30 seconds after switched off temp 50.2C, oh my god it went up. :eek:

My Kettle UTTERLY DEFIES LOGIC. 🥳 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Oh here we go again, the drum watch, unique never seen before. :rolleyes:

And I love how Miss Precision says that Morphic have been using IW to bring Morphic to the UK and the revues/reception so far has been good.

IW bring Morphic to the UK? She's oblivious to the fact that Resultco were selling them on Amazon, in the UK, 3 years before IW started selling them.:ROFLMAO:

I'd just switched my PC off but felt obliged to switch it back on to type this!

Mike M selling Morphic watches with the female watch expert, can never remember her name. They're selling the drum, barrel whatever you want to call it watch. She's saying how, in all her years in the industry, she's never seen anything quite in the same category.

MMmmm ...

Amazon.co.uk : drum watch

Mike - " I'm mean honestly £450 is the RRP on these ones."

Miss Precision - "well as it should be, again the very, very big watch companies just now bring in silicon, absolutely the same premium is on silicon as it would be for a stainless steel bracelet or a high grade leather strap. It's really up there with one of the biggest things that is coming through."

Liar, the RRPs have no bearing as to the true value or quality of the watches, Resultco President has already admitted that their RRPs have been vastly inflated on purpose so retailers can give big discounts, as customers love discounts.

As for the bit on silicon , what a load of nonsense, out of the three, silicon is the cheapest option, it would only be comparable in price with the cheaper leather straps.

I'd just switched my PC off but felt obliged to switch it back on to type this!

Mike M selling Morphic watches with the female watch expert, can never remember her name. They're selling the drum, barrel whatever you want to call it watch. She's saying how, in all her years in the industry, she's never seen anything quite in the same category.

MMmmm ...

Amazon.co.uk : drum watch

You'll find a bigger selection at Aliexpress, which is understandable as it's a movement that was born in China.

Her name is Miss H. Precision, aka Emma Boydell.

For £8.99 postage, I’d want Mason at my door secured inside the box with quadruple sided Gorilla Tape, on his knees, begging me for forgiveness for all the irritation he’s caused me over the years.
Duke, if you manage that don't forget to set up a Zoom call as I'm sure we'd like to witness that😂

Yet more of "all the new builds in Peterborough have individual ceramic radiators." "defies logic" etc

Peter V (along with quite a few on IW) really shouldn't be allowed on national TV, it really is disgraceful he (this)gets away with this rubbish on a continual basis, it's one lie after another. It would be bad enough if he was just a presenter, but the fact he is being hailed as an expert, it truly defies logic how he is allowed to continue.

Mike - "How cool is that, tell me you don't want to try that in your home and see if this makes a difference."

Nae bother Mike, gladly oblige, NO I DON'T want to try this in my home as I've an existing heating system, with individually thermostatically controlled radiators, which have a much cheaper running cost (probably why you guys NEVER give an estimated running cost of these heaters) and also provides hot water, which your heaters don't.

Yet more of "all the new builds in Peterborough have individual ceramic radiators." "defies logic" etc

Peter V (along with quite a few on IW) really shouldn't be allowed on national TV, it really is disgraceful he (this)gets away with this rubbish on a continual basis, it's one lie after another. It would be bad enough if he was just a presenter, but the fact he is being hailed as an expert, it truly defies logic how he is allowed to continue.

i haven't seen any ceramic heaters in any new houses in Peterborough area

Latest posts

Back