Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a disgusting P Rick Peter Simon is.

Started the show by saying The Reynolds family. Have faced what others have had to face with which most be Covid. And then says he will keep us updated, hope it’s not Kevin who is ill.

Then from that moment, he’s been all this slap me on the thigh.

What a disgusting and vile man

So yesterday on TLC, the silicone strap with tread was one of the reasons for calling it a driver's watch, inspired by motor racing, today the same strap is on a watch, which is basically the same watch but a couple of very, very minor differences, but this watch is inspired by the Guy that revolutionised TUBE system. :ROFLMAO:

How he keeps his job is beyond me

I think it's because the rest at IW are of the same ilk as him. They are laughing in the background with him. Although he comes across as the most vile, IMO, although a few of the guests are passable, the rest at IW are as bad as he is, the backroom staff, bosses, producers, etc, as they condone and allow it to go on. They are all lying, deceitful scum.

I watch Create and Craft a lot.

Everyone of there presenters come over as professional, yes they have a laugh, but wouldnt you selling card all day.

I sometimes find it hard to realise, what channel out of the two is there main channel

Whats got me is one of Kevin’s family could be dead or severely ill.

And they have Peter acting all sorry for 5 seconds, then acting the fool

I'm just guessing, but from the previous time with Reynold's heart trouble where there was a more sincere worry over his illness, the fact he's gone into his comedy nonsense so quickly, i'm assuming it's not at the serious stage at the moment, maybe a positive test in the close family or came into contact with someone that has tested positive so having to self isolate. Of course that could alter as the week goes on, but he was very vague as to what has happened.

Could do with a twin bulb set.

Are they requisitioned from Blackpool? As I heard they aren't lighting up this year.
I'm not at liberty to divulge that sort of information, however I've been led to believe some of the bulbs have printed phrases on them such as 'kiss me quick' ... so draw your own conclusions.

Whats got me is one of Kevin’s family could be dead or severely ill.

And they have Peter acting all sorry for 5 seconds, then acting the fool
Because they don't give a flying f...

Like down to earth Haley with the 2 min silence reminding people to check out their baskets.

Let's face it, they're selly telly presenters, the only time you'll see a genuinely sincere face from them is when they're checking their bank balance each month to see how much £££ they've made from spouting (insincere) guff.

I know it's all part of the reverse psychology sales technique they employ, however it really gets my goat the way they try to make out as through the suppliers are doing US the favour. Peter S:

And we really do need to thank the Fields family for bringing these magnificent watches to you ...

No you complete buffoon, it's the Fields family and IW that need to thank the BUYING PUBLIC for buying the stuff!!!

Goodness, Peter S doesn't half like to shout.

HONESTLY, HONESTLY, JUST ...
YOU'VE GOT TO BUY NOW, HONESTLY, JUST ...
THESE ARE MAGNIFICANT!!!! HONESTLY, TRULY MAGNIFICANT ...
10 GOES TO 8 GOES TO 6, HONESTLY, YOU NEED TO BUY NOW ...

All at 100 decibels. So cultured in his presentation technique, so refined, such class.

I know it's all part of the reverse psychology sales technique they employ, however it really gets my goat the way they try to make out as through the suppliers are doing US the favour. Peter S:

And we really do need to thank the Fields family for bringing these magnificent watches to you ...

No you complete buffoon, it's the Fields family and IW that need to thank the BUYING PUBLIC for buying the stuff!!!

apart from baby Fields making an appearance, they would have had nothing to do, the watches were all in stock at IW already, they are the left overs from the other night, same range of watches.

Goodness, Peter S doesn't half like to shout.

HONESTLY, HONESTLY, JUST ...
YOU'VE GOT TO BUY NOW, HONESTLY, JUST ...
THESE ARE MAGNIFICANT!!!! HONESTLY, TRULY MAGNIFICANT ...
10 GOES TO 8 GOES TO 6, HONESTLY, YOU NEED TO BUY NOW ...

All at 100 decibels. So cultured in his presentation technique, so refined, such class.

He gets in such a frenzy he spits on the watches. :ROFLMAO:

At least he's not in this week's watch shows Shaun has two nights and Mason has three nights.

Oh elife have come to the resue today to get some last minute stock of bikes to IW, well considering elife is Chinese, that's what you call express shipping. ;):ROFLMAO:

Now they are reading out Essex Megan's elife bike revue, I don't think they've read that one before. ;):ROFLMAO:
If Megan had copyrighted that revue she could have made a fortune by now.

Latest posts

Back