Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here's the definition of the word ultimate:

being the best or most extreme example of its kind
the best achievable or imaginable of its kind

So the Ultimate Drone that IW sell ticks these boxes does it? If so, I wonder if pro broadcasting companies use it? MMmmm, I wonder ...

Creepy selling ladies's boots - "and so easy to get on "

How the hell would he know? :whistle::ROFLMAO:

"We're calling it an all weather boot, it has that great material on the outside which is shower resistant"

Maybe i'm wrong but shower resistant is not what i would expect from an all weather boot. :unsure:

LMAO you have a day and night indicator, which would have been important on those nighttime and daytime missions.

Does he really think the bombers crews would need a day/night indicator during the war. He really is an idiot. :ROFLMAO:
Yes I nearly fell out of my chair when I heard that 🤣. James surpassed himself with this one and he takes some surpassing with the ridiculous links to the past to give these watches some form of heritage and credibility. 😯

We have deknees or den as she calls herself and simon lies (copyright by Jazzydrury) and the Beldray Airgility plus+, this is a new one we are told, and approved by GHI this year, this is not an older model being sold cheap but a new model this year.

Anyway, time to read out revues:-

This is such a life Changer
I have recently bought my 6th Beldray Agility Plus+ cordless vacuum from you!
Having bought one for myself a couple of years ago, I was so impressed blah blah bought for whole family blah blah.

Ok, have to say, anyone that finds a vacuum cleaner as life changing really needs to get out more.

But as the Beldray is a NEW model THIS YEAR, how was he able to start buying the Beldray Airgility Plus+ a couple of years ago?

Makes you wonder about the credibility of this revue, especially as it's their one and only revue.

I wonder if there is a bit of the trust pilot antics going on here.;)

Deknees - "if you were shopping in a department store at the moment, which of course we aren't"

Which of course should actually be "which of course SOME of us aren't", as some of us CAN, I was in M & S this morning, treating myself to an amazing, fabulous, incredibly luxurious jumper.

ps

In reality it was just an average jumper, but thought i would give it an IW descriptive makeover for effect. ;):ROFLMAO:

I don't remember him, maybe they didn't show it in England in the 70s when TV was more regional. Very funny. Thank heavens for YouTube!

Yeah, it was BBC 1 Scotland, they always had special programs for Hogmanay, back in the day New Year was bigger than Xmas. Xmas day was 1 Public holiday but back to work on boxing day and at New Year we had 3 days public holidays. Now it's 2 and 2 but New Year hasn't been the same since pubs & clubs started opening all day and late licenses, now you can have a New Year any weekend. :ROFLMAO:

Well we had storage heaters back in the 70s and the problem wasn't they were cold by lunchtime, in fact that never happened, the problem we had was your house could get tooooo hot and there was no way of cooling it down, especially if the weather changed for the better overnight. Conversely if there was a sudden cold snap you had to wait overnight for them to heat up.

Yeah, it was BBC 1 Scotland, they always had special programs for Hogmanay, back in the day New Year was bigger than Xmas. Xmas day was 1 Public holiday but back to work on boxing day and at New Year we had 3 days public holidays. Now it's 2 and 2 but New Year hasn't been the same since pubs & clubs started opening all day and late licenses, now you can have a New Year any weekend.

Yeah Shaun, Rubens & sons MD3G Swiss made movement, question for you how does a Swiss movement have a Japanese made anti shock system in it?

I'll answer for you Shaun, because it starts its life as a Miyota 8215, shipped to Switzerland un-assembled, then re-assembled in Switzerland with a new custom rotor and named a Rubens & sons MD3G.
You could always see what Rubens & Sons say about it, but as they don't seem to exist it might be hard.

Latest posts

Back