Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 620 of 626 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620621622 ... LastLast
    Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 6252
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Random musings and general banter.

Good morning everyone. I did a similar thread on the bid tv forum and seeing as this channel this clearly morphing into that entity, I felt it may be appropriate to continue in the same vein.

I wonder who looked at bid TV's business model, saw it piss money up the wall and decided ''that will work on ideal world''

I don't expect this thread to be anywhere near as successful as the bid thread but no harm in jotting down your observations upon watching this assumed decline in quality shopping tv.

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      Very naughty isn't it? She's probably only repeating what they are saying in her ear too.

Well it's not good to let the truth get in the way of sales. It seems obvious that the ASA doesn't seem to care what they say.

› See More: Random musings and general banter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by radio_dayz View Post
      Well it's not good to let the truth get in the way of sales. It seems obvious that the ASA doesn't seem to care what they say.
      Oh no, they very often say that they can't tell you anything that's not true as they are closely watched by the ASA, who would come down on them like a ton of bricks if they did. Obviously another lie, as the ASA do nothing.
      Likes Muttley liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Once again Kevinski Reynoldsoff comes out with that old chestnut, "That's the wrong price" whilst flogging one of his Vostoks tonight.

Come off it Kevinski, how many times do you think you can get away with this one? You know that the price is right, and the viewers know the price is right! You sound like a cracked record!
      Likes Muttley liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Slimey watch expert to Dirty Peter just now (about an ETA 2834 movement), "Peter.....Peter, you get that movement in a Rolex"........."I'm not saying it's the same one"

So you don't get that movement in a Rolex then you creep.

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
      Slimey watch expert to Dirty Peter just now (about an ETA 2834 movement), "Peter.....Peter, you get that movement in a Rolex"........."I'm not saying it's the same one"

So you don't get that movement in a Rolex then you creep.
      As far as I know, Rolex make their own movements. So no, not the same!

I always laugh when he says a watch strap is "Hand stitched on a machine".

11.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by radio_dayz View Post
      That Fayon Woman just said that the NUU X4 is "A British made Phone". iPhones are made in China, but the high tech NUU is British is it? The lies are non stop.
      Granny Smith said something different the other day...All she said was that ""NUU are a British Company"",never mentioned anything about being British Made or where they are made....Confusing

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Could IW improve if they brought back Paul Lavers or would it just bring him down?
      Likes AmyG liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

intresting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NUU_mobile

NUU Mobile was founded in 2010 as a partnership of the Hong Kong-based Sun Cupid Group and U.S.-based Noetic Inc.

In 2012, NUU Mobile began an ambitious international expansion project. Since then, the company has opened new offices in London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Jakarta, and Malaysia.

In 2015, NUU Mobile opened a new office in Miami, aimed at serving the Central and South American markets.
      Likes tweezle liked this post

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deanos View Post
      intresting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NUU_mobile

NUU Mobile was founded in 2010 as a partnership of the Hong Kong-based Sun Cupid Group and U.S.-based Noetic Inc.

In 2012, NUU Mobile began an ambitious international expansion project. Since then, the company has opened new offices in London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Jakarta, and Malaysia.

In 2015, NUU Mobile opened a new office in Miami, aimed at serving the Central and South American markets.
      Right...so when the "Tech Expert" said they were a British Company,what she meant was they have an office in London....Simple really
      Likes adam82uk, deanos , S C O liked this post

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

yep sounds like it, really these things should be reported to the asa , the bulshit and lies they are getting away with is unreal
      Likes S C O liked this post

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising