Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jess, is on with Jane Plan, only seen it from half way, I’m guessing she hasnt banged on about having to eat the System.

As she clearly doesn’t need it
Ah yes Jane Plan. Take the plates of food you see presented with a LARGE pinch of salt, no pun intended! Much of the stuff you see on the plates ISN'T Jane Plan, it's stuff you'd need to buy separately to compliment the watery mush ...

Maybe take your own duvet AND your own ceramic heater :) ;)

Cheers, I've now got this image of folks arriving at hotel, wheeling in their suitcases to the reception to check in, followed by an IW viewer, wheeling in their ceramic heater and a silk duvet and GX pillow under their arm, and asking the receptionist if someone can give them a hand with their Dormeo mattress which is on the roof rack of their car, oh and their Beldray cordless which is in the boot.

We used to have just a coal fire downstairs. Eiderdowns, blankets, coats on the bed and boiling hot water bottles. I welcomed the storage heaters coming along, then my parents sold the house and moved to a house with just one fire downstairs, so we were back to square one!

Luckily I got married a few years later and we bought a house with central heating :)

Deknees really needs to shut up, she's speaking so much :poop: she's making herself sound like an absolute ignorant ****** fool.

The Thermostat radiator valve in a central heating system will work exactly the same as the Beldray in the Beldray you ****** idiot.

Oh well, it's bedray ceramic heater time, with Simon Lies, Peter V's been demoted. :ROFLMAO:
I'm NOT lying! On seeing your post I just hopped on to IW. Dennniiiisssssseeeeeee was just starting to say (paraphrasing):

And for those of you thinking 'yes but I have a thermostat on my radiator by the window' you might indeed, but that's just telling you the temperature beside that radiator! Our radiators bounce the heat out all over the room and sense the temperature of the entire room

I kid you not, that's essentially what she said. I had to turn over. This is obviously a new strategy when they're selling these radiators.

ALL RADIATORS RADIATE HEAT AROUND THE ROOM ... THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CALLED FRIGGIN' RADIATORS. HOWEVER NO RADIATOR 'KNOWS' WHAT THE ACTUAL TEMP IS ALL OVER THE FRIGGIN' ROOM ... IT ONLY KNOWS WHAT THE TEMP IS BESIDE THE ATTACHED TRV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These people are muppets and misinformers of the highest order.

Deknees really needs to shut up, she's speaking so much :poop: she's making herself sound like an absolute ignorant ****** fool.

The Thermostat radiator valve in a central heating system will work exactly the same as the Beldray in the Beldray you ****** idiot.
again we post at the same time!!! lol :)

I meant love
Yeah, I believe you ... honest!

Jokes aside, for larger rooms you may indeed have radiators at both ends. I'm not sure exactly what IW's trying to achieve with their heater sales pitch. They talk as though they've practically invented the concept of radiated heat and thermostats. We've had this model of heat (also controllable) in our homes for DECADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'll try to calm down :)

Latest posts

Back