Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm NOT lying! On seeing your post I just hopped on to IW. Dennniiiisssssseeeeeee was just starting to say (paraphrasing):

And for those of you thinking 'yes but I have a thermostat on my radiator by the window' you might indeed, but that's just telling you the temperature beside that radiator! Our radiators bounce the heat out all over the room and sense the temperature of the entire room

I kid you not, that's essentially what she said. I had to turn over. This is obviously a new strategy when they're selling these radiators.

ALL RADIATORS RADIATE HEAT AROUND THE ROOM ... THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CALLED FRIGGIN' RADIATORS. HOWEVER NO RADIATOR 'KNOWS' WHAT THE ACTUAL TEMP IS ALL OVER THE FRIGGIN' ROOM ... IT ONLY KNOWS WHAT THE TEMP IS BESIDE THE ATTACHED TRV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These people are muppets and misinformers of the highest order.

Yeah i was just staggered she came out with that rubbish, why they use presenters that obviously, haven't a clue what they are selling is beyond me. Think even Simon Lies was taken by surprise at her nonsense.

They are on about there radiators only have one thermostat, I thought all radiators have them.

She is moaning about she has a long living room with only one radiator and one end is cold. Buy another radiator lovemaking.

She mentioned something about an archway half way in the room, wonder if they did some work converting two rooms into one and never bothered putting extra radiator in, maybe her existing radiator was designed to heat a smaller room, or else it was a bunch of cowboys that installed it on the cheap.

It's Sophie & Freda time with miss gerrards, luxurios alloy cases and cheap quartz movements, this is bottom of the barrel crap, this is a lucky bag quality or you might find them in an xmas cracker. :ROFLMAO:
Selling a watch now for £69.99. RRP £300+

Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

All jokes aside it LOOKS like a £29.99 watch.

oh how they love saying ...

SWISS MADE

Have you ever noticed with a lot of women's watches, from these cheap fashion brands, that they aren't really meant for reading the time, well not accurately anyway, they don't any minute and very few hour indices, they are just meant to be worn as a piece of jewellery. It's really a cheek calling these things timepieces.

Selling a watch now for £69.99. RRP £300+

Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

All jokes aside it LOOKS like a £29.99 watch.

oh how they love saying ...

SWISS MADE

they are just cheap alloy watches, with the cheapest movements you can get

Caroline said really good Japanese movement, we can buy it £4, a watch company buying wholesale probably get it for a couple of pounds. :ROFLMAO:

If I was a female, I would feel insulted by IW, I know a lot of men's watches on IW aren't the highest quality either, but these things really are the pits, i would be embarressed to give any female relative or friend one of these.

then onto Bertha, slightly better quality, they at least have stainless steel cases.

As for "Swiss Made", don't believe that for one minute, you can get that Ronda movement from Hong Kong for fiver, assembled in Thailand.

In fact, he's mentioned his Mother numerous times in 45 mins but when he does mens watches, he never mentions his husband/partner.

That friggin social distancing key!

Yeah, he never does mention his partner much, and you would think with all the stuff he buys at IW and uses at home, you'd think he would mention him more and them using the products, but no it's always "me mam". Think I've only heard him mention his partner a few times and that his partner is a he only once.

The social distancing key is because they are more resultco brands, all of resultco brands on IW are giving away a key with a watch

Caroline is very dolled up tonight. Had to laugh when notbeingfunny said his Mum really likes her and Caroline said she had a good chat with her last time they were on. She said 'I've forgotten her name'. 'It's Carol' he said 😁 not a million miles from her own, you'd think she'd remember it.
I'mnotbeingfunnybut........ he always says it to preface something crushingly banal , such as 'I'mnotbeingfunnybut it's Tuesday tomorrow.'

Latest posts

Back