Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Page 628 of 680 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630638678 ... LastLast
    Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 6799
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

The Jimmy Savile woman is flailing her arms about declaring "drones like this are 1000" ..no. they're not.

Apparently its "Haitch Dee" too
      Likes Muttley liked this post

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    i see they are mentioning the famous toy shop in London that they cant mention again, its 130 in London apparently yet i cant see it on the Hamleys website

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/x...=Main_Banner_1
    Likes Mommabear liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a youtube video of the Drone that Mire claims he designed from scratch. Does he take us all for fools? The only difference is the pattern on top of it and the price of course. It can be picked up for under 30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ELTZfT0XE
    Last edited by radio_dayz; 29-10-2017 at 02:40 PM.
    Likes S C O liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Likes S C O liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deanos View Post
    i see they are mentioning the famous toy shop in London that they cant mention again, its 130 in London apparently yet i cant see it on the Hamleys website

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/x...=Main_Banner_1
    Yes I had a look for it and couldn't see it. Maybe it's sold out already unbeknowns to Mr Dire, as he reckons they're going to sell out next Wednesday
    Likes mr tom liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ripoff28 View Post
    The Jimmy Savile woman is flailing her arms about declaring "drones like this are 1000" ..no. they're not.

Apparently its "Haitch Dee" too
    It now appears to be the fashion to pronounce the letter H (aitch) as haitch!!!
    Likes mr tom , ripoff28 liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

How long have they been doing this morning show thing? Is it in response to the one QVC do?

I don't usually tune in to either at this time of day. But the difference is night and day. QVC does have a bit of style and class about it. IW's by comparison, looks like the set has been built from balsa wood and papier mache, and presented by chavs from the local council estate. And that includes the guests.

Jimmy Saville can't keep her hands still can she? Every single syllable out of her trap is accompanied by her wafting hand. My head now has an awful image of what it must be like if her husband ever asks her to talk dirty when they are having a bedroom gymnastic session.
    Likes Muttley , ripoff28 liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I doubt Creepy Crawley and the Jimmy Savile woman get up to much in the bedroom ..but you're right, her hands just can't keep still.

Dear god, the voice on the screeching banshee, Jaxxxx is just unbearable, isn't it.
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I am not a nasty person by nature but my god that Simon Isles gets right on my thruppenny bits, sorry had to say that.
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by mossie269 View Post
    I am not a nasty person by nature but my god that Simon Isles gets right on my thruppenny bits, sorry had to say that.

you mean Penfold :)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meet-penfold-index.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	14792

•    Advertisment