Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is why I love Ideal World, the respect, honesty and treatment they show towards their customers is second to none. The way they fully inform their customers that they can buy some of their products for less on their Ebay site instead of being ripped off on the main IW site.

Yeah, IW a paragon of virtue. ;)

On their IW web site:-

Elizabeth Grant Torricelumn Absolute Transformation Night Cream 50ml - £39.99 + £2.99 p & p

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/elizabeth-grant-torricelumn-absolute-transformation-night-cream-568951?query=fh_view_size=57&fh_location=%2f%2fidealworld%2fen_GB%2fcategories@lt;%7bidealworld_14516%7d%2fbrand_iw@gt;%7belizabeth20grant%7d&fh_sort=-onair_iw%2c-new_iw%2c-salescash_iw

On their ebay shop:-

Elizabeth Grant Torricelumn Absolute Transformation Night Cream 50ml - £12.99 Free postage

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elizabet...9427117?hash=item3b52a21fad:g:DAsAAOSwOb5faak9

Elizabeth Grant Torricelumn Absolute Age Interception Face Cream 100ml - £59.99 + £2.99 p & p

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/elizabeth-grant-torricelumn-absolute-age-interception-face-cream-100ml-448085?query=fh_view_size=57&fh_location=%2f%2fidealworld%2fen_GB%2fcategories@lt;%7bidealworld_14516%7d%2fbrand_iw@gt;%7belizabeth20grant%7d&fh_sort=-onair_iw%2c-new_iw%2c-salescash_iw

On their ebay site:-

Elizabeth Grant Torricelumn Absolute Age Interception Face Cream 100ml - £14.99 Free poatage

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elizabet...569289?hash=item366f5c88c9:g:3yAAAOSwwjhfvn1d
Such a price difference!

Maybe returned stock?

Why does most of the food they cook look disgusting
I saw Jack a few days ago, a piece of beef was cooked which was oozing red, even with only a couple of slices cut. Jack turned the beef round and left it.

Next time I saw him, another piece of beef was brought out the little oven and he said, to soften the blow, 'I like mine rare to medium'......it was completely overdone 🤣

This is why I love Ideal World, the respect, honesty and treatment they show towards their customers is second to none. The way they fully inform their customers that they can buy some of their products for less on their Ebay site instead of being ripped off on the main IW site.

Yeah, IW a paragon of virtue. ;)

Elizabeth Grant Torricelumn Absolute Transformation Night Cream 50ml - £39.99 + £2.99 p & p

Elizabeth Grant Torricelumn Absolute Age Interception Face Cream 100ml
According to the dictionary 'absolute' is defined as:

not qualified or diminished in any way; total.

So Elizabeth Grant is claiming this stuff totally transforms the skin? And totally intercepts the aging process?!? They should be done under the trade descriptions act!!! Or, maybe it's true? In which case, why aren't they flogging the stuff for thousands a tub? Or tens of thousands in the case of INTERCEPTING AGE.

;)

Now we have Sekonda joining the IW watch stable tonight, inexpensive fashion brand. Their older watches, when they were originally made in Russia are still quite popular with collectors of vintage/older watches. Present day watches are ok, for folks that are after just an everyday inexpensive watch.

I've a couple, not because they're my style of watch, just that they are the supplier for the team i support and folks have given me them in presents. Any excuse for a pic. :ROFLMAO:

Sekonda 2018 AFC Watch 1388 (6)-crop.jpg

Sekonda 2019 AFC Watch 9054 (6)-crop.jpg

One thing I like about Sekonda is they don't lie and pretend to be something they are not, clearly label what you are getting and where they are made, if only more brands were as honest. ;)
Sekonda 2018 AFC Watch 1388 (9)-crop.jpg

Mr Bamix, I only sell Bamix, I’m not a chef, is on with a silcer and Peeler set.

Paul B going woop woop woop at 30%,35%,40% do people who manage the company feel all the crap is needed. If I was there stuff social distancing think I would have to Chuck something at him.

its puzzling he does woop rubbish, but then says to the guy hurry up we need to see more demos

Mr Bamix, I only sell Bamix, I’m not a chef, is on with a silcer and Peeler set.

Paul B going woop woop woop at 30%,35%,40% do people who manage the company feel all the crap is needed. If I was there stuff social distancing think I would have to Chuck something at him.

its puzzling he does woop rubbish, but then says to the guy hurry up we need to see more demos
He says he gets told off for it, so why does he constantly do it? It's beyond annoying and why does he keep looking to his left making believe 'I'm being told......' when everything comes in his ear?

Latest posts

Back