Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So IW are advertising 12 days of Christmas, and 12 extra special POTD so let’s have a look

Tonight: Linear Strider Treadmill
Tommorrow: Beldray Carpet Cleaning
Friday: Swan & Edgar Timepieces
Saturday: Electric Bike
Sunday: Williams Car Care
Monday: Vibrapower Infinity
Tuesday: Fabulift

I dont see any of those as anything special, just the normal rubbish you have on a fortnightly rota

imagine some of them as Christmas Presents.

Treadmill, I bought you a treadmill as I’m trying to tell you something.
Beldray Carpet Cleaner, well every time I visit your house, all I see is dirt
Williams Car Care, every time I spot your car, I realise i could right my name in the dirt
Vibrapower, You really do Need to loose a few pounds, plus it will get you looking like Hunk of the year, Spunk of IW Peter Simon
Fabulift, god you’ve bags under you’re eyes.

Hope I haven’t offended sat here listening to Christmas Music so having a laugh

Back to the 80s tonight In the Kitchen with Soda Stream.

Surely they aren’t going to send one of those gas Cannisters through the post.
I remember them from the 70s. My older cousin had one, when we visited we were given a Soda Stream drink. It tasted awful but was seen as really sophisticated to own one🤣. Probably the younger generation in my family will say the same about Auntie Muttley's Tassimo coffee maker!

imagine some of them as Christmas Presents.

Treadmill, I bought you a treadmill as I’m trying to tell you something.
Beldray Carpet Cleaner, well every time I visit your house, all I see is dirt
Williams Car Care, every time I spot your car, I realise i could right my name in the dirt
Vibrapower, You really do Need to loose a few pounds, plus it will get you looking like Hunk of the year, Spunk of IW Peter Simon
Fabulift, god you’ve bags under you’re eyes.

Hope I haven’t offended sat here listening to Christmas Music so having a laugh
Takes more than that to offend me. However if a partner bought me a vacuum cleaner for Christmas he would be wearing it🤭

I remember them from the 70s. My older cousin had one, when we visited we were given a Soda Stream drink. It tasted awful but was seen as really sophisticated to own one🤣. Probably the younger generation in my family will say the same about Auntie Muttley's Tassimo coffee maker!
Yea we had one, Can’t honestly remember a drink that I actually liked, maybe the formulations have changed.

But the Cola tasted worse than the low budget stuff

Botox Queen from Elizabeth Grant. Says she has spreadsheets at home about all the stuff in the potions. Conbined Price £317.90 IW Price £69.99 right.

Think tonight is return to the 80s

Filofax and Soda Stream

Strange is it, luxury creams on a shyster channel, but there again maybe they are not the luxury they claim, maybe it's just cheap stuff that's being sold at inflated prices and with even bigger inflated RRP's. ;)

On tonight' BLOCKBUSTER show

Elizabeth Grant Wonder Effect Retinologist Day Cream 50ml - £39.99 + £2.99 p & p

On Ideal World's ebay shop.

Elizabeth Grant Wonder Effect Retinologist Day Cream 50ml - £12.99 free p & p

A question for any Ideal world employee that may be reading here, If tonight's show on your channel is a blockbuster what does that make the your ebay shop price? And why are you not advising your viewers to go to your ebay shop to get an even bigger bargain?

Jess has got snowflakes on head literally.

Filofax 45 minute show, with a toy expert or whatever the guy is

Yeah, that's Alex Knowles, Interiors, toys etc expert, he has a whopping 8 months training & experience as an expert.
Before that he worked 15 years as a consultant at a management recruitment firm, for the Construction Industry.

In other words another freelance, pretendy expert. ;)

Now we have Sekonda joining the IW watch stable tonight, inexpensive fashion brand. Their older watches, when they were originally made in Russia are still quite popular with collectors of vintage/older watches. Present day watches are ok, for folks that are after just an everyday inexpensive watch.

I've a couple, not because they're my style of watch, just that they are the supplier for the team i support and folks have given me them in presents. Any excuse for a pic. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 20060
View attachment 20061
One thing I like about Sekonda is they don't lie and pretend to be something they are not, clearly label what you are getting and where they are made, if only more brands were as honest. ;)
View attachment 20063
Yes Sekonda's of old can be considered collectable. If I remember rightly there was a Sekonda dialled Strella, one of the most sought after Russian watches. The black cased one is a good looking watch, better than most IW ones, if a bit a Sinn 556 like. But an honest watch, tells you exactly what it is on the back. 👍

Tbf this is the most human I have seen this bloke, some of the kids lists made me chuckle

Just shows you let the guests be themselves a bit and have a bit more of a relaxed chat rather than the structure they adore on ideal

Latest posts

Back