Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That Matebook show, ended up not being about the item by the end.

It just seemed to be Grant and Rob discussing computers in general. With the odd look from Grant thinking Rob what are you on about

I thought Grant looked totally fed up, sort of what's the point of me being here, the show just descended into Rob Locke blethering on about higher end computers which wasn't relevent to the show.

This 45-minute deal tower show is a prime example of the presenter not being needed

John "I am not a chef" is doing everything

Ayley is just shrieking about the stock every minute

A producer could easily show the stock updates live on screen whilst the product is being demonstrated

I've never been in Harrods, never really had any desire too either when I've been in London, but the fact that Jack the Lad and Mire's the mouth do demos there, then that's enough to put Harrods on the definitely won't be visiting list.
Why not you fool?!?

You have the opportunity (as Paul B would say) to buy something at an inflated price, but hey, you can say to people 'I bought this in Harrods' assuming you're shallow enough that is ;)

Where's Mason getting these revues from he's reading?

There is only one on Ideal World and it's 1 star

"Utter Rubbish - Within a week of using they stopped becoming non-stick. Total waste of money."

Why is he not reading that one?
Said it before, I lol when someone off camera is scrolling through the website SLOWLY, then a 1 or 2 star review comes into view ... suddenly the scrolling speeds up BIG TIME :)

Rob Locke has just admitted to some of the stuff shopping channels sell is a load of poop poop.

He said the thing with shopping channels, you aren’t always selling something which is top notch
Maybe he already knows his new telly and movie work is going to bring him some serious £££, meaning he can start telling some home truths ...

Time to apply a bit more logic to see through the GUFF they spout. You'll have noticed how, when flogging mattresses, presenters love to say along the lines of 'I just wasn't getting a decent nights sleep, until I tried this mattress ...'

But wait, you've been on selly telly for YEARS. You've sold a few types of 'awesome' mattresses in that time that you no doubt told us you tried, maybe even that you bought one. So assuming this, how were you not getting a decent nights sleep until now? MMmmm, strange.

Guest expert (some guy don't know their name) selling mattresses with Peter S last night said this ...

'Imagine wanting to play for Real Madrid and then being selected, your dream has come true. That was the feeling I had when they told me I'd be presenting this mattress to your viewers this evening, I'm SO excited!'

Ha Ha HAaaa :)

Guest expert (some guy don't know their name) selling mattresses with Peter S last night said this ...

'Imagine wanting to play for Real Madrid and then being selected, your dream has come true. That was the feeling I had when they told me I'd be presenting this mattress to your viewers this evening, I'm SO excited!'

Ha Ha HAaaa :)
I like that one tbf

another gripe

Ordered items are usually despatched within 5 to 7 working days (from basket)

Still on air constantly saying delivered within 3-5 working days

Completely understandable with everything going on but just tell the truth

Oh and its still 29.99

It is now 30 minutes since the "time-limited" offer that was at 85% stock sold and would not be available either when the clock stopped 3 minutes after or 5 minutes depending on which lie Ayley was telling

The price is still 29.99
I complained to the ASA about this, they got back to me months afterwards to apologise for forgetting about it. I think they said the usual, it would be rectified. That's when I gave up complaining.

I complained to the ASA about this, they got back to me months afterwards to apologise for forgetting about it. I think they said the usual, it would be rectified. That's when I gave up complaining.

sounds typical

They replied to my blatant TJC complaint which I sent video across for saying they were probably too busy at the moment

That is ok then, do what you want chaps the regulator doesn't care.

Code 720066
Cerasure + Copper T14038COP Multicooker
£29.99

still there !

Latest posts

Back