Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bamix, Baymix guy, making the mayonnaise/seafood sauce– “no chemical additives, no preservatives, no stabilisers, no colours, no flavours, no fats, this is all natural ingredients.”

Surely the oil is full of fat? :unsure::rolleyes:
Same old stuff. Again, they wished they had double the time to show all the things it can do, they only scratch the surface. He scratches the surface every time then, how about doing something, anything, else?

I'm not sure why but I don't find Peter Sherlock or Andy Hodgson annoying in the way I find the likes of Peter S, Mike M and Paul B annoying. Mind you, if they were on IW permanently maybe they'd start to wear thin on me also :)
I completely agree. Peter never annoyed me as much as the others. He came out with the usual rubbish but wasn't a yob like MM or a sleezeball like Peter S. I remember when he was making his own perfume years ago, I have never bought perfume without testing it first!

Same old stuff. Again, they wished they had double the time to show all the things it can do, they only scratch the surface. He scratches the surface every time then, how about doing something, anything, else?
The sad thing is the Demo hasn’t changed in what 20 years

Paul B has had his hair cut

Furniture Collection hour and they have shown a map of where they can deliver.

Ok the map shows they can’t deliver to the highlands, but it also shown they can’t deliver to Cornwall of all places why the heck not

Has he said it yet? Has he said it yet? No, not Paul 'Say it Twice' Price - Simon ' Repeater' Peter. "You MUST insure this." "You MUST insure this." Can I take mine back to the store in Piccadilly if I have a problem?? Loving the Swan & Edgar closed down in 1982 show. Marvellous.

I can't believe I am saying this but I will

Peter Simon is MILES better than Locke (with an e) on the collectables show

He has a good sports and music knowledge which helps and has actually told some decent stories seems more relaxed than usual very little checkout basket shrieking.

Interesting that on the ITV show Locke regularly hints at these all being investments (then strongly says, of course, they are not but puts it in the mind) Peter has not even hinted at this once.

Rob will be devasted that it is not him who is driving these shows they have got through a lot more product than usual as well in just over an hour so far.

Gazza has just said in his opinion a certain item is worth a couple of thousand more than they are selling it for

PS right out the traps and says ~"we can't verify that"

I am starting to suspect he wants these shows full time and is playing things very by the book

Maybe not right at the end he said "I have been deputising for Rob Locke who is on ITV next"

After dealing with a chronic flatulence issue that facilitated my removal from the bedroom to a place of safety, I found myself hiding in the front room watching ITV at one in the morning, and I realise that I had hit rock bottom, literally.

Rather than some airhead spinning a virtual roulette wheel on a premium rate phone line, ITV now gives us Ideal World to fill those much missed hours of nights past, when between the epilogue and the start of TV-AM we had Muzak and pages from Oracle to enjoy. Or am I confusing that with what the BBC used to do, with ITV giving us Mr Midnight Lavers between reruns of The Hitman and Her?

Anyway, what I witnessed was Rob Locke and a host of kitchen aids, including those slicing devices which can quite easily slice off a piece of you as well as the just carrot you were intending it to do.

Last time I saw him a few weeks back with Harry Dashbourne, he was bearded and looked about 25 stones (Locke not Harry). Tonight he was un bearded and looked several stones lighter. He also appears to be on one of his losing weight verbal crusades again. I remember him doing this on QVC years to a similar patter. Accompanying the products with in detail reports of what he is eating, what he isn't eating, why he isn't eating what he isn't eating, having another chance to extend his life...... Whether he's doing this to try and sell more grills with eight beef burgers on them, or he's generally doing it to try and motivate himself to carry on with a diet, I genuinely don't know. I do know he lost a lot of weight during his QVC days, which has clearly gone back on and more so so in the years since then. The difference was he was probably around 30 back then. Twenty or so years on, it is clearly in his best interest to succeed as he told us several times more than once last night. A genuine good luck to him.

I can't believe I am saying this but I will

Peter Simon is MILES better than Locke (with an e) on the collectables show

He has a good sports and music knowledge which helps and has actually told some decent stories seems more relaxed than usual very little checkout basket shrieking.

Interesting that on the ITV show Locke regularly hints at these all being investments (then strongly says, of course, they are not but puts it in the mind) Peter has not even hinted at this once.

Rob will be devasted that it is not him who is driving these shows they have got through a lot more product than usual as well in just over an hour so far.
I was distracted by his charity shop looking Christmas jumper, that was far too small for him. He didn't shut up and left Gary sitting there like a lemon. I turned over.

Well the American distributor may not have a sample, but he's already got pictures on his site and taking pre-orders, he's expecting stock at the end of the week.

Oh back in stock N1 expedition and the lowest price. Price is scandalous says Peter and so does Kev.

£229

Yet on Kev's son's web site, for the next 5 hours, it's £204

Latest posts

Back