Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s now E bikes with Jess and the hatefully chilled out spade bearded fitness expert called Tim
I'm not saying eBikes don't do what they say on the tin, however in the usual way of showing other products to be complete pants, did they show that comparison clip they nearly always use of Tim cycling up a slight hill on a traditional cycle as though it's a 1 in 4 incline (i.e. VERY steep) compared to gliding up on the eBike? I'm sure the viewing angle has been adjusted slightly to make the incline appear worse than it is.

I'm not saying it's easy for the average person to cycle up a hill on a traditional cycle, however with multiple gears, it need not be quite as difficult as good old Tim makes out in the clip ;)

Peter Blooming Simon at 4.30pm what have we done wrong, and it’s Dormeo again.

Where would you shove a IW Matress?

But, where else could we witness the spectacle of Peter Simon on his knees, pouring his heart out giving us one of his legendary monologues over a mattress.
Peter message forget 2020, it never happened. Aye Peter i'm sure it will be easy for the families and friends of the 68,000 that died, because of covid, to just forget and act as thought it never happened. :rolleyes:

Along with their ‘amazing sale prices’ according to Shona, I notice they’ve upped the capped postage by a quid

Dictionary Definition of sale - a period during which a shop or dealer sells goods at reduced prices.

IW definition of sale – a period during which IW deceives and con customers into believing goods are being sold at reduced prices.

I'm not saying eBikes don't do what they say on the tin, however in the usual way of showing other products to be complete pants, did they show that comparison clip they nearly always use of Tim cycling up a slight hill on a traditional cycle as though it's a 1 in 4 incline (i.e. VERY steep) compared to gliding up on the eBike? I'm sure the viewing angle has been adjusted slightly to make the incline appear worse than it is.

I'm not saying it's easy for the average person to cycle up a hill on a traditional cycle, however with multiple gears, it need not be quite as difficult as good old Tim makes out in the clip ;)

That's probably how i would look like going up a hill on a bike, but i'm an unfit lazy old git, he's a young fit guy who is a personal fitness trainer and owns a gym so hills like those should be a doddle for him. ;)

On a side note, given the many times that IW presenters have stated for over a year now, that it's becoming increasingly hard to get electric bikes, they seem to have a never ending supply of them. If this is what it's like when they are hard to get, what will it be like when they are in plentiful supply, e-bikes will become the next Dormeo on IW, never off our screens. :ROFLMAO:

Was up early this morning, to pop up to the shops for some tomatoes I forgot to get yesterday, must have them for a nice health fried (with loads of cooking oil) breakfast tomorrow morning. ;)

Anyway, was watching a bit of TV while i was getting ready, oh it Jess a repeat showing with Dormeo, that was just finishing as I went out for a nice walk in the snow to the shops, came back TV back on and now it's Peter Simon and Dormeo again. Don't fret though if you missed the fabulous Dormeo, Shona will be back at 10.30am with Dormeo, or if you prefer to wait for Jess, then you can catch her at 3.45pm, 7.30pm, 9.45pm, 11.15pm, she's back with Dormeo again and again and again and again. :ROFLMAO:

I caught a bit of that Peter Simon repeat, he said he sleeps on a old Matress which he would be ashamed of showing, It’s stained and torn and a spring or 2 showing.

So he bangs on about viewers needing a new Matress while he can’t afford
This demonstrates how much utter GUFF they spout. So, he bleats on year in year out about having problems sleeping, having aches and pains as he gets older, sore back etc etc, and we're supposed to believe he still sleeps on a horrible old mattress.

Yeah okaaaaaaay Peter, whatever you say.

Was up early this morning, to pop up to the shops for some tomatoes I forgot to get yesterday, must have them for a nice health fried (with loads of cooking oil) breakfast tomorrow morning. ;)

Anyway, was watching a bit of TV while i was getting ready, oh it Jess a repeat showing with Dormeo, that was just finishing as I went out for a nice walk in the snow to the shops, came back TV back on and now it's Peter Simon and Dormeo again. Don't fret though if you missed the fabulous Dormeo, Shona will be back at 10.30am with Dormeo, or if you prefer to wait for Jess, then you can catch her at 3.45pm, 7.30pm, 9.45pm, 11.15pm, she's back with Dormeo again and again and again and again. :ROFLMAO:
They've really pulled out all the stops this festive season to bring viewers a wide variety of exciting and new products at low never seen before sales prices.

I bought my dear old mum Elizabeth Grant stuff for Christmas. I've written on the wrapping tag 'Slap this on your face mum, you'll look 20 again within weeks. Oh and btw, these cost me £29.99 but in reality they're worth £399.99 so don't say I'm not good to you!'

Latest posts

Back