Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shaun while handling the Everlight watch - "we have it exclusively in Europe right now on IW."

Yeah, i'll believe you Shaun, not.

Shaun - "sadly it's just back in the last few hours, and we did get a good stock, did we get it from America, did we manage to (does hand action for diverting)?"

Bordello doesn't answer that question, but gives some rubbish about it being like a military operation.

I'll answer it for Shaun, as your obviously totally clueless as to the brand that you're selling, NO it didn't come from America, why, because RGMT isn't American, they don't have any office or stock in America, the RGMT site and sales are operated and handled from London (Dartmouth Brands) and UK orders are shipped from London, outside UK orders are shipped direct from Solar Time in China.
Hope that clears things up for you Shaun. ;)

As for being supporters of the Navy Seal Foundation, just a marketing ploy, donating some money from the sale of two limited edition (44) Swiss quartz (yeah those Swiss quartz supplied from Ronda's Hong Kong office) watches.

Shona - "Patented foam"

Actually to be accurate, it's not the foam as such that is patented, it's the pillow that's patented. The Patent is for a pillow case containing three different sizes (with specific size range for each of the different sizes) of a specific polyurethane foam pieces in set quantities of each size.

The navigator watch, if anyone doesn't know, if you place the sun between the hour hand and minute hand, the direction opposite is North. Don't need any bezel direction at all.

The treadmill. Would a woman who has had a knee op be first on your list to call up to demonstrate it? Why doesn’t Dee Knees have a go? Maybe I’ve missed her on it.

It wouldn’t fit under my sofa.
Who's the keep fit woman that demo's it? I'm pretty sure I've seen her on tv ads.

Not been on here for a while
But needed a laugh

My hubby always puts on shopping channels on in the morning
Think he needs help
He was looking for a warm coat
Saw the heat up one on not ideal world
I googled it
Nowhere sells it as it’s been discontinued
Think that where they get stock from
like Del Boy
But found a old review on another now defunct company
Don’t waste your money(it was £59.99)
It’s cheap nylon, wind blows through it
It’s not even showerproof wipe it clean
Yeah right the dirt just sinks in
The heating lasted half an hour and would not recharge
Save your Money a duvet covered in a bin bag would be 100% better
I have come to the conclusion
Ideal world pretend to be customers and write reviews themselves
Like the fake pleather chairs

The treadmill. Would a woman who has had a knee op be first on your list to call up to demonstrate it? Why doesn’t Dee Knees have a go? Maybe I’ve missed her on it.

It wouldn’t fit under my sofa.

Wouldn't fit under mine either, need to be 2mm thick. :ROFLMAO:

She was using the "I had covid back in march so can't do exercise" excuse for the last few months, but she didn't really do much on exercise shows before that. She talks about using vibrapower a lot, but it doesn't show.

Helen Brumby has been around since the Shop Channel if you remember that one.

It had Dean Wilson, Antony Haywood, Dave Bradford, Debi Jones, Simon who does the cooking on QVC, and the weirdest one of them all Andy Crane was a presenter

That was around the days before ITV Digital went bust

Helen Brumby has been around since the Shop Channel if you remember that one.

It had Dean Wilson, Antony Haywood, Dave Bradford, Debi Jones, Simon who does the cooking on QVC, and the weirdest one of them all Andy Crane was a presenter

That was around the days before ITV Digital went bust
Oh she was on Shop? I remember buying an ironing board from them and the bit the iron sat on was broken. It was still usable and too much of a faff to return.

Latest posts

Back