Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Reg Varney replying to the "expert" on looking for 1000 mtr dive watches at this price - "just do that, if you've got the internet, 1000mtr automatic watch see what price you come up with, we are £300, i reckon if you can find it for £1200 you'd be happy."

Actually there are dive watches at £1200 I'd be happy to pay for, superior watches from reputable watchmaking brands that don't need fabricate a story about their brand or watches.;)

But just for you Reg, Tauchmeister do really inexpensive, tough as nails, dive watches and they come with Kev Reynold's fav Japanese movement too, NH35, what's inside the RGMT Reg?

and they do various colours and movements etc

On now with PS and a few different brands, oh, and my 1000m dive watch 😎

Attachments

• BejSZAY.jpg
    BejSZAY.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 112
Solar Time (Hong Kong) sale of the century just started.

Peter - dry box worth £50. :ROFLMAO:

It's not a Vostok Europe Dry Box Peter, that dry boxes can be had for about £10 on ali.
Must be flogging all the stock left over:ROFLMAO: They keep mentioning Baselworld, never going to happen:cool:

It's annoying and misleading information to anyone not into watches, preying on the average person 😠

They're just lying con artist, BOTH of them. It's a disgrace they actually get away with this.

The laugh is, or maybe not a laugh, but the Mainspring Boutique are selling these RGMT watches (watches which we are told aren't sold anywhere else but IW) at full retail price. :eek:

Can we come up with another name for Reg Varney? (admittedly I don't post much these days so don't have much say in this :) ) but recently I've been watching some interviews and footage of On The Buses on YouTube (who knew Jack was really so posh in real life!!!) and Reg Varney is just a really lovely charming chap. It seems a bit harsh to use his name for a wazzock like fake Reg Varney :)

One amazing thing while watching that On the Buses stuff. Reg Varney was actually 10 years older (in real life) than Blakey!!!!!!!!

Strange selling technique being used today (probably not for the first time) on the eLife bike. When it was on last week, it was on offer for £899.99 down from it's usual price of £999.99. Today the offer is £899.99 down from it's usual price of £1099.99. So if I were to buy it today I would be saving an extra £100 without spending any less on the bike?!?.

Peter on the Matador - offset crown is unusual to see & reminds you on a Swiss watch brand.

Actually Peter it's not that unusual and it shouldn't remind you of a Swiss brand, the watch should remind you of a Japanese brand which the folks on Ali express and other Chinese watchmakers copy the hell out of. ;)

Latest posts

Back