Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watched the Flavorstone pans and they had to use the big oven. The one they normally slag off for taking half a day to heat up.....not a dickey bird

I've thought that with all these pans with handles that are removable, they never use the small ovens that are best but always use the big oven, must have had it on warming up for half an hour before the show. ;)

And funny how every new pans set is the best they've every seen.

I've thought that with all these pans with handles that are removable, they never use the small ovens that are best but always use the big oven, must have had it on warming up for half an hour before the show. ;)

And funny how every new pans set is the best they've every seen.
Yeah they would have a job getting them in anything but the big, costly, oven. Probably switched it on yesterday, just to make sure it was hot enough 😁

Peter - "First in the world to see them, first in the world to own them."

Garbage, Amazon were selling them last year. :rolleyes:

Also all this brand new watches malarkey is really misleading to say the least, they are existing models with just a change of strap.

Oh and he's on about the mecaquartz again, as though it's something new. Change the story Kev, anybody with even a little interest/knowledge of watches knows they've been on the go for years.

Yeah they would have a job getting them in anything but the big, costly, oven. Probably switched it on yesterday, just to make sure it was hot enough 😁

Shaun was showing pictures of him using the pans at home, sure he's said before he has Tefal pan set, he must have some amount of pans. But one thing that's missing from the pictures is the kitchen is very bare, ie there is nothing on the worktop etc, none of the many kitchen gadgets he's supposedly bought from IW.:unsure:

Shaun was showing pictures of him using the pans at home, sure he's said before he has Tefal pan set, he must have some amount of pans. But one thing that's missing from the pictures is the kitchen is very bare, ie there is nothing on the worktop etc, none of the many kitchen gadgets he's supposedly bought from IW.:unsure:
He has the Ingenio pans as well 😅

Just a thought....whoever loads them into the system, why doesn’t he just check the prices before they go to air? It happens every show, it’s been done to death fgs!

Of course he knows the price, this is all just for show, con trick to make the viewer think they're onto a bargain.

He'll be aware of what's on the show and what they are selling it at, he's not just an "expert guest", he's the owner of the company that is supplying IW with the Vostok Europe watches and it's his company that actually holds the stock and dispatches them to the IW customers.
His shock at low prices is a laugh though, cause it matters not a jot to him whether IW sell at a high price or low price, it won't affect him financially one bit as he'll still get paid what he's selling the watches to IW at, which will have been agreed on, with IW buyers, well before the shows, months in advance probably. The only thing affected by the price is IW profit margin.

Kev and Peter are too old in the tooth to think up a new con trick, comedians past their sell by date, wait a minute, strike that, they were never comedians in the first place. :ROFLMAO:

So, tonight's VE show also has a Mathey Tissot automatic peseux chronometer and on the dial says tachometer, should be tachymeter? Or am I missing something 🤔

According to KR, Ronald Reagan was prime minister, negotiating with Brezhnev 🤔
So, tonight's VE show also has a Mathey Tissot automatic peseux chronometer and on the dial says tachometer, should be tachymeter? Or am I missing something 🤔

Missed quite a bit of tonight's show, was trudging through the snow to the shops.

RR Prime Minister? :ROFLMAO: Although RR did want to have a summit with Brezhnev, but never came to pass, ended up meeting with Gorby instead.

The original watch had Tachometer on it, so they maybe just decided to keep the same spelling. :unsure:

the little bits i did see, he was on about it being the first Panda, don't think so.

And he also mentioned that the baseplate for the Persuex movement in the Mathey-Tissot watch was also used in the Daytona, that's like saying the baseplate for the movement in my Geckota G-02 4 Diver is the same as the baseplate that's used in the Tudor Black Bay 36, it may have but then that's where any similarity ends.:ROFLMAO:

And he mentioned the auction price was more than the Rolex on sale that day, yeah Kev, but the Rolex didn't have the owner of the Rolex brand sitting in the auction desperate to get his hands on a piece of his company's history. ;)

I see Ideal have been at their old tricks again on trustpilot, they have gone from 2.5 to 3.1 in a matter of a few days with the verified invited reviews and many are 5 stars but read different mentioning missing items, slow delivery and several mention spending up tp £50 on phone calls to order or get and update on delivery.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back