Random musings and general banter. - Page 668

Page 668 of 786 FirstFirst ... 168568618658666667668669670678718768 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 7856
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually feel the rage building inside me when MM gets up close to the camera and starts with his "hold on.....this fella has my attention....he's talking a lot of sense here"

Yeah mate, don't assume to think that you know what I'm thinking. And as long as he keeps up pronouncing words that end with ing as "ink" then he can act as clever or intelligent as he likes, but I can't take someone seriously that can't even pronounce words correctly.
    Likes merryone , Price Plunge, Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
    I actually feel the rage building inside me when MM gets up close to the camera and starts with his "hold on.....this fella has my attention....he's talking a lot of sense here"

Yeah mate, don't assume to think that you know what I'm thinking. And as long as he keeps up pronouncing words that end with ing as "ink" then he can act as clever or intelligent as he likes, but I can't take someone seriously that can't even pronounce words correctly.
    I agree. I simply can't watch him for more than a few seconds. Aggressive, patronisong and rude, while pretending to be a lovable cheeky chappie and calling himself "the bald bloke".

I don't forget when he said (not in a friendly, jokey way) "you have to buy this, you've got no choice" although I can't remember what he was flogging, just that comment!
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who says "should of" instead of "should have" like Mason does is a complete numpty!
    Likes Muttley , Retrovertigo , Price Plunge liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Should have thought he would know better

Post Thanks / Like

While watching dumb and dumber on the watch show last night, I was wondering which was which. There was Simon with his sirwartski crystals and Kevinski with his sharovski crystals and his paintented movement.

I think they both require reprogramming.
    Last edited by radio_dayz; 28-01-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I knew it would happen.... Jimmy Saville hair shilling the elife electric bike, doing her damnedest to persuade us to buy one and enjoy cycling again, or to get back into cycling. She really does think it is the best thing since sliced bread.

But wait..the other week while shilling an exercise bike she was saying how she only uses exercise bikes now as she thinks it is dangerous cycling on the roads these days, especially during the dark winter nights.

So she doesn't want to cycle in case she gets into an accident, but viewers....knock yourselves out ;)

Post Thanks / Like

it would be fantastic if someome could make a you tube video of all the contradictions the presenters say
    Likes Retrovertigo , mr tom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I see Peter volovont is a mobile phone expert now and noticed the williams car guy is a diy expert despite sporting a stupid looking beard which makes him look like a circus clown is IW trying to save cash or what
    Likes Retrovertigo , mr tom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deanos View Post
    it would be fantastic if someome could make a you tube video of all the contradictions the presenters say
    That would be amazing.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Janice Phillips
    ‏ @janicephillips

Inquiry launched into real fur being sold as fake after Sky News investigation http://news.sky.com/story/inquiry-la...ation-11230862 … pic.twitter.com/C58pOjXwrQ

Granny Smith has just posted this on twitter about fake stuff.....Wonder if Sky News would be interested in pre loved Ipad 3's ,even though she has left