Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It'll be mouth watering without a doubt..........I think Big Brodders is doing 'the launch', he's pencilled in anyway.

BIG BRODEL, bigging up a Steamer? Please.

That's as big a stretch as Fag Ash Dirty Peter swearing by The Crunch Crap :mysmilie_59:

That ‘Total Crunch’ machine looks a bit precarious to me. It would certainly be a ‘total crunch’ in the nether regions if you fell forward whilst using it:sweat:...perhaps that’s the real reason for the name.

This is Velma*, Velma* likes to Sew. Velma* is selling a Sewing Machine.

Velma* has Cats. Velma* makes Personalised Cushions, for her Cats.

Good for you Velma*

image.jpg

* OK, her name isn't actually Velma but, please ........

This is Velma*, Velma* likes to Sew. Velma* is selling a Sewing Machine.

Velma* has Cats. Velma* makes Personalised Cushions, for her Cats.

Good for you Velma*

View attachment 11163

* OK, her name isn't actually Velma but, please ........

A man walks into the room. Velma doesn't like men. Men don't like Velma. 'Go away' she says. Velma puts another angry fabric flower in her hair and sews furiously. The man goes away.

Has anyone else noticed that when the 'Chef's' are selling pans that can double up as Bakeware they always use the Main Oven for their Baking?

The very same Main Oven that, when selling Halogen/Combination/Air Frying Cookers, they deride as taking an age to heat up and costing a fortune to use.

Maybe they can't be used in the Halogen/Combination/Air Frying Cookers that you've already bought because they told you Main Ovens are shat? Or maybe it's because Main Ovens are better? Who knows.

Just sayin :mysmilie_59:

Poward Senna Pod is selling the Pearl Hair Removal Set.

With an Epilator in hand and speaking in a somewhat reflective tone he asks 'Have you ever experimented with an Epilator? Have you tried to ring the Bank Manager at the same time as making a phone call while using this'.

Putting aside the fact that that simply doesn't make any sense it pales into insignificance when you see just how creepy he is during these hours.

I do think he seems to be a rather odd man, I suspect he'll be carrying on just like Dirty Peter in a few years time :mysmilie_59:

It's painful, isn't it? If it was someone reading from a first learning book for 3 year olds it would still make your toes turn up. But then they do seem to treat their audiences as though they are the stupid ones instead of it being t'other way round.
A man walks into the room. Velma doesn't like men. Men don't like Velma. 'Go away' she says. Velma puts another angry fabric flower in her hair and sews furiously. The man goes away.

I've often said it.....a suitable case for treatment. Now here's a thought: supposing you rang the Bank Manager and found that he/she was using their Epilator at the same time as you? Oh, missus! :mysmilie_486:

Poward Senna Pod is selling the Pearl Hair Removal Set.

With an Epilator in hand and speaking in a somewhat reflective tone he asks 'Have you ever experimented with an Epilator? Have you tried to ring the Bank Manager at the same time as making a phone call while using this'.

Putting aside the fact that that simply doesn't make any sense it pales into insignificance when you see just how creepy he is during these hours.

I do think he seems to be a rather odd man, I suspect he'll be carrying on just like Dirty Peter in a few years time :mysmilie_59:

Sheelagh may now be doubling up as a map of the London Underground system...
:mysmilie_466:I hope Sheelagh is ok, I flicked over to this last night and saw her using it. All red lines all over her face! She looked like she'd been in an accident! She was replaced by a few 'stills' and lots of Dee knees ramblings, never to be seen again :mysmilie_516:

It's come to my attention that some of you are having doubts about Howard's status as an alpha male. I hope this picture will settle the debate once and for all...how.jpg

The appalling Genevieve is premiering the Skinn Cosmetics Skincare Range which from reading some posts on here seems like a high quality brand.

Sadly she introduced it, right from the start, in her usual screeching, banshee like manner with these words :- 'it's number 1 in the US, number 1 in Italy, number 1 in Australia and in the top 2 in Canada of skincare'.

Perhaps expectedly she didn't actually qualify by what measure they are 'number 1 in ......' or 'in the top 2 of skincare in Canada'. I can't seem to find out by what measure either but I'm sure it will be by something.

But if you think she's over the top just get a load of the man behind this company :mysmilie_59:

He has done this before methinks!

Making Gen seem quiet (which is difficult)

He is quite entertaining at present and certainly knows his product

He's quite a showman isn't he?

Anything that keeps her quiet for a bit is OK with me :mysmilie_59:

Yes he is quite impressive, a natural salesmen. Must say he already seems more like a QVC guest than an Ideal one.

Agreed Gen is personally my least fav presenter screeches far to much for my liking

Latest posts

Back