Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And now we have Alan Ennis, spouting about his new shower and what a job Williams waterless wax does on it, the glass and chrome, funny a week ago he was stating how great the Renault waterless wax was on his shower because of the hydrolex it contains, which the Williams doesn't.

Although they are similar, they are different products, so which one are you actually using Alan, or is it just whatever you're selling that day is the one you're going to claim you are using, till the next show when you'll claim to be using the other product.

And now we have Alan Ennis, proclaiming how great Renault with HYDROLEX is around his house, he uses it "I use it on the sink, the chrome taps, it's phenomenal, I use it on the shower as well, I use it on the shower head, and i genuinely believe it keeps the water marks away for longer, blah blah blah."

Aye Alan, what an honest and trustworthy chap you are, so much so I believe every word you say. :rolleyes:

I see the Renault "when it's gone it's gone, you won't see again" waterless wax is slow in selling out.
And I see Hayley being a bit misleading with her sales patter, Hayley screaming "We will not see this again, sadly The Renault F1 team is no longer, so this is your last opportunity, I'm stocking up" & "40% gone and you will not get this again".

Actually Hayley, a Renault F1 team will still exist, it's just changing it's name to help promote Renault's sports car brand Alpine, it's the same team (one or two staff changes) based in the same locations and same owner etc etc. So technically you are correct in saying you won't see this waterless wax with Renault F1 Team branding again, but in reality you will see the product again, but with Alpine F1 Waterless Wax branding instead. ;)
You could take literally any branded product IW sell, with the possible exception of some watches, and if that brand ceased trading / to exist it wouldn't matter one bit as there are x other brands offering similar products at similar prices.

Nothing they sell, as I say maybe some watches aside, has any kind of exclusivity to be using brand demise as a 'you'd better buy now!' selling point.

And now we have Alan Ennis, proclaiming how great Renault with HYDROLEX is around his house, he uses it "I use it on the sink, the chrome taps, it's phenomenal, I use it on the shower as well, I use it on the shower head, and i genuinely believe it keeps the water marks away for longer, blah blah blah."

Aye Alan, what an honest and trustworthy chap you are, so much so I believe every word you say. :rolleyes:
I think he was cleaning a clapped out IW Mini the other day on false plates. Unless, of course, I read the number wrong - FU2 CON

What's happening with the collectibles show? Not as popular as they'd hoped? I hopped on last night (I'm a night bird!) and they were doing collectibles, hopped on a bit later (ITV hours) and it was the hyperactive guy that talks too quickly selling his silk duvets.

I don’t know it was a weird schedule as they had Collectables at 11:15, and then down for the ITV Shows you don’t ever get both.

Also I was watching Gen selling some Anti Viral stuff, which is ok, but she was smiling all the way through.

The guest was spraying his fruit, he said something like this will work rather than disinfecting the fruit, tins bottles etc we buy.

Nae a lot of watch shows schedule this week, just Sekonda on Wednesday. :(

But good news, party time on Sunday, Noddy's back from his adventures to all four corners of the world. 🥳 :ROFLMAO:

Party's suspended, Noddy is off the schedule now, must have got stuck in one of the four corners. :(

We're being treated to the rarely seen, much sought after Vostok Europe brand instead. ;)

Oh and I see Assured Products have provided Ideal with a quick replacement, for the Renault & Williams waterless wax (probably till they produce more with the newer branding), the Top Gear version. It's the same as the Williams, in as it doesn't have the hydrolex like the Renault had, so will be interesting to see what Alan says, ie is it the best yet or not as good as the Renault. Oh and just incase IW try to make out Top Gear waterless wax is a new product, it's not new, Amazon have been selling Top gear waterless wax since 2018.

You could take literally any branded product IW sell, with the possible exception of some watches, and if that brand ceased trading / to exist it wouldn't matter one bit as there are x other brands offering similar products at similar prices.

Nothing they sell, as I say maybe some watches aside, has any kind of exclusivity to be using brand demise as a 'you'd better buy now!' selling point.

Yeah they're products are just like buses, another one from another supplier/brand just around the corner, oh look Top gear bus has just arrived. And the brand demise tactic they are using, is nothing more than a scare tactic.

Waxy Alan - "a lot of work went into getting these guys here, i's have to be dotted and t's have to be crossed, and we've got it, Top Gear waterless wash & wax."

Knew they would be spouting :poop: tonight.
Speak about embellishing/misleading story, making it sound like they've had to do some special deal to get it from the BBC Top gear. :rolleyes:

The BBC will have nothing to do with IW or anybody who is selling it, it's Assured Products that makes and distributes & sells it, the only part the BBC (it's actually BBC worldwide LTD that deals with licensing etc) has is collecting money from Assured Products for the license to use BBC/Top Gear branding on one of their products, same as products they manufacture and sell with licensed brand names from Williams, Renault, Spear & Jackson, RHS, AA, JCB, One Chem etc.

Considering they've been flogging Williams & Renault the last week, and after being told they wouldn't get it again, I'm surprised this is flying out the door, surely everybody would have already stocked up on waterless wax by now. :confused:

Don't you just love it when these watch experts just shower us with truthful, factual information. ;):ROFLMAO:

The bankrupt watch expert - "they were founded in the US, supported the Navy Seals association, then came to the UK."

No they weren't, the web site and office is run from London, although the brand owner is in China, the distributor is in London, ie being distributed through the Dartmouth Brands offices.

RGMT, Office 23, 2nd Floor Lighterman House London GB N1 9RY

Oh and under the Terms & Conditions for RGMT the governing laws are laws of Hong Kong, which i suppose is understandable, seeing as RGMT is owned/made by Solar Time in Hong Kong and distributed through their subsidiary in London.

The bankrupt watch expert - "RGMT exclusive to Ideal World in UK/Europe"

Peter Simon is selling some tablet from a company I have never heard off, Peter said it’s the first tablet this year, because of the world at the moment IW have struggled to get Technology in.

Grant has said a tablet costing £74.99 is better than a dearer one, as you can expand the memory

And no Flexi pays, as it’s a big deal so doesn’t need flexis, but is on 5 Openpay you could get the bailiffs coming pay, if you can’t afford it.

He came out with this crap before, the next morning it was on Flexis

Peter Simon is selling some tablet from a company I have never heard off, Peter said it’s the first tablet this year, because of the world at the moment IW have struggled to get Technology in.

Grant has said a tablet costing £74.99 is better than a dearer one, as you can expand the memory

It a brand from Alco, Hong Kong same folks that make the RCA tablets etc.

Ok I'm not saying IW has the buying power of Dixons Carphone (owners of Currys) however that aside, plenty of tablets are in stock on the Currys website ... they seem to be managing even with 'the world at the moment.'

Look, I know there have been and continue to be some supply issues with various goods, however stop using it as some sort of excuse when in reality, many of the goods you say are scarce aren't.

Latest posts

Back