Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Page 677 of 680 FirstFirst ... 177577627667675676677678679 ... LastLast
    Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 6799
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I was watching Nanty last night, he was gushing over that Tefal Cook4Me+ which, in fairness, was genuinely over £100 cheaper than elsewhere.

But it’s such huge savings that tend to make me suspicious so I thought I’d look at the product. From the shonky, overhyped, hysterical, hyperbole laden presentation it wasn’t immediately clear to me what the Tefal Cook4Me+ actually is.

On looking I discovered the Tefal Cook4Me+ is a 6 Litre Electric Pressure Cooker which has a menu that contains 100 simple recipes to follow. It really is nothing more than an Electric Pressure Cooker with a Timer and a relatively small, limited Recipe Book built into it although I have no doubt being from Tefal it is very well made.

So whether it’s on offer at Ideal World for £160 or sold elsewhere at £270 it seems pretty overpriced to me.

The very latest 6 Litre Pressure King Pro Electric Pressure Cooker is also a Slow Cooker, Steamer, Fryer and Multi Cooker and has all manner of timer options and Pre Sets and costs just £100 delivered. It comes with a ‘Traditional’ 80 Recipe Book but there are literally 1000’s of Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes available online, indeed there are dedicated websites on the subject. In fact Ideal World themselves sell a somewhat similar 6 Litre Tower Electric Pressure Cooker which is also £100 (£5 delivery).

I do like Tefal stuff, there’s no denying it’s good quality (we’ve had our Pans for years and they’re still going strong) but this Cook4Me+ seems so over hyped and over priced.

It’s a Pressure Cooker
      Likes mr tom liked this post

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
    Ahhhhh, Nanty doing the Luggie hours. His favourite show to do he says. Hardly surprising as it allows him to really go to town with his faux sincerity. It's nauseating.
    he gets to show his ''range'' as they say in the acting biz. lol
    Likes Mommabear , Wirral70 liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    I was watching Nanty last night, he was gushing over that Tefal Cook4Me+ which, in fairness, was genuinely over £100 cheaper than elsewhere.

But it’s such huge savings that tend to make me suspicious so I thought I’d look at the product. From the shonky, overhyped, hysterical, hyperbole laden presentation it wasn’t immediately clear to me what the Tefal Cook4Me+ actually is.

On looking I discovered the Tefal Cook4Me+ is a 6 Litre Electric Pressure Cooker which has a menu that contains 100 simple recipes to follow. It really is nothing more than an Electric Pressure Cooker with a Timer and a relatively small, limited Recipe Book built into it although I have no doubt being from Tefal it is very well made.

So whether it’s on offer at Ideal World for £160 or sold elsewhere at £270 it seems pretty overpriced to me.

The very latest 6 Litre Pressure King Pro Electric Pressure Cooker is also a Slow Cooker, Steamer, Fryer and Multi Cooker and has all manner of timer options and Pre Sets and costs just £100 delivered. It comes with a ‘Traditional’ 80 Recipe Book but there are literally 1000’s of Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes available online, indeed there are dedicated websites on the subject. In fact Ideal World themselves sell a somewhat similar 6 Litre Tower Electric Pressure Cooker which is also £100 (£5 delivery).

I do like Tefal stuff, there’s no denying it’s good quality (we’ve had our Pans for years and they’re still going strong) but this Cook4Me+ seems so over hyped and over priced.

It’s a Pressure Cooker
    we forget to take into account that they are selling to people they believe simply can't/won't look for recipes online, so it's easy to treat them as idiots.
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
    we forget to take into account that they are selling to people they believe simply can't/won't look for recipes online, so it's easy to treat them as idiots.
    One of the ‘recipes’ it had on it’s menu was for Baked Cheesecake.‘Chef’ Joe (who now appears to be imitating Brian Blessed when he’s inhaled too much Helium) proceeded to demonstrate.

The first thing the Tefal Cook4Me+ told him to do was melt Butter and mix in crushed Digestives in a pan, press the mixture into the base of a Ramekin and then bake it in your own traditional oven for around 10 minutes. Only then do you use the Cook4Me+ device itself to bake the Cheescake mixture in the Ramekins, surrounded by a water bath.

I have to say it did cross my mind, wouldn’t it be far less of a faff just to cook it all using your own traditional oven?
    Likes mr tom , Mommabear liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

One of the ‘recipes’ it had on it’s menu was for Baked Cheesecake.‘Chef’ Joe (who now appears to be imitating Brian Blessed who has inhaled too much Helium) proceeded to demonstrate.

The first thing the Tefal Cook4Me+ told him to do was melt Butter and mix in crushed Digestives in a pan, press the mixture into the base of a Ramekin and then bake it in a traditional oven for around 10 minutes. Only then do you use the Cook4Me+ device itself to bake the Cheescake mixture in the Ramekins, surrounded by a water bath.

I have to say it did cross my mind, wouldn’t it be far less of a faff to just do it all in the traditional oven?
    so you also have to own an oven? sounds a bit odd... I thought IW was anti-oven...what with selling items to try and render an oven obsolete (haha)
    Likes Wirral70 , Mommabear liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Pity the chopped parsley, that he uses to cover everything to give a bit of colour, couldn't have been thrown over that raw lamb joint last night
    Likes Dave , Wirral70 liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

One of the ‘recipes’ it had on it’s menu was for Baked Cheesecake.‘Chef’ Joe (who now appears to be imitating Brian Blessed who has inhaled too much Helium) proceeded to demonstrate.

The first thing the Tefal Cook4Me+ told him to do was melt Butter and mix in crushed Digestives in a pan, press the mixture into the base of a Ramekin and then bake it in a traditional oven for around 10 minutes. Only then do you use the Cook4Me+ device itself to bake the Cheescake mixture in the Ramekins, surrounded by a water bath.

I have to say it did cross my mind, wouldn’t it be far less of a faff to just do it all in the traditional oven?

But that takes half a day to heat up

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Nanty was talking to ‘Chef’ Joe about Valentine’s Day.

He said he usually just buys Ready Meals in for Valo to which Joe said ‘nothing shows love like a Ready Meal’ to which Nanty replied, hissing like an Old Queen ‘at least I have someone with me on Valentine’s Day’

Of course he made zero mention of ‘who’ the person is that he has with him on Valo, or what the relationship is, he never even alluded to whether the mystery person is a Man or Woman

It’s kinda clear that Joe is possibly another who can’t stand Nanty.

He really is a Bona Fide tool. I honestly don’t think that this utter phony could make himself more dislikable, even if he was offered a million quid to do so
    Likes mr tom liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    But that takes half a day to heat up
    Quite.

And they were boasting that Cook4Me+ can cook Chicken Tikka Masala in 3 minutes (with 10 minutes prep time).

But what about the Rice?
    Likes Mommabear liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Nanty was talking to ‘Chef’ Joe about Valentine’s Day.

He said he usually just buys Ready Meals in for Valo to which Joe said ‘nothing shows love like a Ready Meal’ to which Nanty replied, hissing like an Old Queen ‘at least I have someone with me on Valentine’s Day’

Of course he made zero mention of ‘who’ the person is that he has with him on Valo, or what the relationship is, he never even alluded to whether the mystery person is a Man or Woman

It’s kinda clear that Joe is possibly another who can’t stand Nanty.

He really is a Bona Fide tool. I honestly don’t think that this utter phony could make himself more dislikable, even if he was offered a million quid to do so
    'I'm not being funny' ...I wish he'd cut out the 'heyyyyyyyy hello there......' intro

•    Advertisment