Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jess doing fashion, god knows what sauces have to do with fashion, but hey ho.

Jess – “Katy do you like salad cream, you don’t like it?”

Katy – “I’ve never been tempted to try it.”

Jess – “well you can’t say you don’t like it if you've never tried it.”

Katy – “Brown sauce and Salad Cream, yep never tried.”

Jess – “oh I’ve never tried brown sauce, I’m not a fan.” :confused:

Sorry Jess but you can’t say that if you never tried it. :ROFLMAO:

I’m sure Jess just opens her mouth and lets her belly rumble.

Jess doing fashion, god knows what sauces have to do with fashion, but hey ho.

Jess – “Katy do you like salad cream, you don’t like it?”

Katy – “I’ve never been tempted to try it.”

Jess – “well you can’t say you don’t like it if you've never tried it.”

Katy – “Brown sauce and Salad Cream, yep never tried.”

Jess – “oh I’ve never tried brown sauce, I’m not a fan.” :confused:

Sorry Jess but you can’t say that if you never tried it. :ROFLMAO:

I’m sure Jess just opens her mouth and lets her belly rumble.
One of us on here commented about Jess can sometimes go into teenage mode, that kinda things sums it up.

I remember the time she was selling a iron, and was I like I don’t have a clue I take my clothes to my grans for her to iron.

Rob LockE with a E is on with hair gain

One of us on here commented about Jess can sometimes go into teenage mode, that kinda things sums it up.

I remember the time she was selling a iron, and was I like I don’t have a clue I take my clothes to my grans for her to iron.

Rob LockE with a E is on with hair gain

Yeah, she behaves like an over-excited/giddy teenager at times, well quite a lot actually.

Rob asking why folks might not be being the chair.

Rob giving a speech about how safe it is to buy from IW as they don't pull the wool over folks eye.

Hi Rob, still reading here? You obviously haven't been watching the watch shows Rob, but if you would like educated i would gladly do it, free of charge, I'll also show you how twice (could have been many more but can't be bothered) in the last year where two complaints i've made to ASA about IW mis-selling watches, have both been upheld, can forward you all the relevant emails with from ASA confirming this.

There's no oversight on the Internet by the way. there are no laws governing the internet, you could buy from a web site and doesn't show up and you can't get your money back, so always buy from a reputable store.

That misleading for a start in the context you used it, any retailers or professional traders selling online are covered by the consumer rights act, same as IW, and despite IW making it seem that it's out of the goodness of their heart in offering a 14 days money back guarantee, it's actually the same act which makes Ideal world and other online retailers/Distance sellers give a 14 days money back guarantee.

So what's the point of a watch guest/pretendy expert, four watches in and all she's mentioned is straps, colour and oh and some are chronographs, no mention of what the movement actual is, case construction or ****** size of the watch, NO watch collector would buy a watch without knowing those details.

Edit just too say, 5 watches in and still no real tech details, but her hubby, who works in a professional setting, would wear one of these. That settles it, if it's good enough for Mr Precision then i'm getting one. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Ok so after 45minutes, we've had no mention of case materials, no mention of what movements are in the watches, and no mention of size. For all the good/details Mason & Precision are giving, you'd be as well giving them the night off and just put still picture on screen.

Surely that Morphic VT is breaking the ASA guidlines "Morphic has become the premier watch brand for men who are looking for a time piece that has a sporty feel, but still retains an elegant look that's always eye catching."

Premier watch brand? o_O
If you questioned every man in the UK, what is the watch brand you are looking for that has a sporty feel, but still retains an elegant look that's always eye catching, I would bet my house that Morphic would rank near the bottom of the answers given, actually wouldn't be shocked if not one single man gave morphic a nod. :ROFLMAO:

Ok switching off now, had enough.. :ROFLMAO:

Ok so after 45minutes, we've had no mention of case materials, no mention of what movements are in the watches, and no mention of size. For all the good/details Mason & Precision are giving, you'd be as well giving them the night off and just put still picture on screen.

Surely that Morphic VT is breaking the ASA guidlines "Morphic has become the premier watch brand for men who are looking for a time piece that has a sporty feel, but still retains an elegant look that's always eye catching."

Premier watch brand? o_O
If you questioned every man in the UK, what is the watch brand you are looking for that has a sporty feel, but still retains an elegant look that's always eye catching, I would bet my house that Morphic would rank near the bottom of the answers given, actually wouldn't be shocked if not one single man gave morphic a nod. :ROFLMAO:

Ok switching off now, had enough.. :ROFLMAO:

It wouldn't be an ASA breach cos it's an opinion I'm afraid.
Several of the presenters have ordered sofas recently and all have had to wait like ten weeks for delivery - a shocking coincidence.
I hopped on the other night and Mike M was presenting a faux leather chair.

'How much would you give me for this? was his opening statement, or something like that

'£250!!!' I shouted back at the TV

He then started his usual 'You're looking at this finkin' you can't afford it, right? You're thinking this is a two thousand pound chair, right?' at which point I turned over ...

So what's the point of a watch guest/pretendy expert, four watches in and all she's mentioned is straps, colour and oh and some are chronographs, no mention of what the movement actual is, case construction or ****** size of the watch, NO watch collector would buy a watch without knowing those details.

Edit just too say, 5 watches in and still no real tech details, but her hubby, who works in a professional setting, would wear one of these. That settles it, if it's good enough for Mr Precision then i'm getting one. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
I caught a bit of the show and it made me chuckle. It's SOOooo obvious they heavily use the word 'collector' to make those buying the watches feel important, as if they're a discerning person buying carefully chosen quality timepieces. Collector this, collector that, lol!

And the wifey co-presenting was annoying me. At one point she said along the lines of 'And if you have your IW collectors watch box that holds 10 watches and you have 5, tonight is the ideal time to buy more for your collection.' I thought to myself a proper collector wouldn't focus on how quickly they could fill a box, they'd only buy as and when they see a watch they feel adds to their collection.

And then she made a comment about how you could buy 3, 4, 5 of the watches given their attractive price point. Of course they then cover themselves by saying 'I'm not saying you should do that, but you could if you wanted to' however they've already craftily planted the seed in the viewers mind to buy more and more and more.

It wouldn't be an ASA breach cos it's an opinion I'm afraid.
Several of the presenters have ordered sofas recently and all have had to wait like ten weeks for delivery - a shocking coincidence.

I suppose so, although, I do think the VT could be viewed slightly differently to a presenter saying a similar thing.

Latest posts

Back