Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hopped on the other night and Mike M was presenting a faux leather chair.

'How much would you give me for this? was his opening statement, or something like that

'£250!!!' I shouted back at the TV

He then started his usual 'You're looking at this finkin' you can't afford it, right? You're thinking this is a two thousand pound chair, right?' at which point I turned over ...

IW and especially presenters like Mason do have a habit of stirring the negative emotions in folk. ;):)

I caught a bit of the show and it made me chuckle. It's SOOooo obvious they heavily use the word 'collector' to make those buying the watches feel important, as if they're a discerning person buying carefully chosen quality timepieces. Collector this, collector that, lol!

And the wifey co-presenting was annoying me. At one point she said along the lines of 'And if you have your IW collectors watch box that holds 10 watches and you have 5, tonight is the ideal time to buy more for your collection.' I thought to myself a proper collector wouldn't focus on how quickly they could fill a box, they'd only buy as and when they see a watch they feel adds to their collection.

And then she made a comment about how you could buy 3, 4, 5 of the watches given their attractive price point. Of course they then cover themselves by saying 'I'm not saying you should do that, but you could if you wanted to' however they've already craftily planted the seed in the viewers mind to buy more and more and more.

Yeah often said with the word "serious" or "top".

They're doing wigs just now and the model (her that loves the sound of her own voice), often seen using the miracle face/eye revitalising products, those products that make you look 40 years younger, is on. Think they need to tell the camera folk not to do close ups, as it doesn't look like those miracle products are doing the job they should. o_O

actually it's not just IW, I wouldn't buy that chair/sofa period, lot of better quality, better looking at a similar price elsewhere.
Here's a similar rise and recliner, okay at £719 it's more than IW's £599, however some people can claim the VAT back making it much the same price ... and according to the website it's real leather!

According to some websites, bonded leather usually contains somewhere between 10-20% real leather, so in reality it's much closer % wise to a manmade fabric than leather.

Was watching Mark and Shona, who gave away her age, with the air fryer and the chips looked raw and revolting, despite Shona’s flattery. Equally the gammon shanks.

I wonder if these ovens are even turned on as he was using 4 at once and not a sound from them.

He put some part baked bread rolls in and they came out looking the same. He put some cheese in half of them and said ‘it’ll melt in a minute’...it didn’t .....and yucky guacamole in the others 🤮

What a demo!

Was watching Mark and Shona, who gave away her age, with the air fryer and the chips looked raw and revolting, despite Shona’s flattery. Equally the gammon shanks.

I wonder if these ovens are even turned on as he was using 4 at once and not a sound from them.

He put some part baked bread rolls in and they came out looking the same. He put some cheese in half of them and said ‘it’ll melt in a minute’...it didn’t .....and yucky guacamole in the others 🤮

What a demo!

didn't see that, but the normally make an annoying beeping sound when the timer/program finishes, like microwaves.

Raquel Welch wigs well well well.

They have 4 wigs on the show they look all the bloddy same. Lin Harvey is wearing them, Jess surprisingly isnt as she probably wouldnt want the mothball on her hair, So say Winner wig the whole world wants, Sussanan Reid, Kate Garraway, Andi Peters who knows, why not AndI its the worlds favourite wig.

And thr guy down the Skype seems to be wearing all 4 on top of each other

They have 4 wigs on the show they look all the bloddy same. Lin Harvey is wearing them, Jess surprisingly isnt as she probably wouldnt want the mothball on her hair, So say Winner wig the whole world wants, Sussanan Reid, Kate Garraway, Andi Peters who knows, why not AndI its the worlds favourite wig.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At the end of the air fryer event earlier, while Shona was stock updating, I suspect this sorry story was fed into Mark’s ear....

He had done an ITV show 🤣 and then had a 3 hour drive home, he put some chips on to cook, his wife said something, he remembered the chips, went into the kitchen which was on fire 😳. She got a new kitchen out of it......

Wouldn’t something breakfasty sufficed after a night shift and 3 hour drive, like a few eggs??

Let’s be positive. Next Wednesday sees Ideal World Celebrate there 21st Birthday.

Its hard to believe the Chanel on its opening sold a actual car, wIth the original hosts, including, Debbie Flint, Paul Lavers, Steve Whatley, and some guy called Shaun Ryan. They used to sell everything Music CDs, DisneyCollectables, Posh Jewellery ranges, At the beginning however they found it hard to get products, Debbie Flint was concerned she would have nothing to sell the first night.

21 years on, the channel is a shambles, but 2 things remain, there difficulty finding ranges of products and of course Shaun Ryan

At the end of the air fryer event earlier, while Shona was stock updating, I suspect this sorry story was fed into Mark’s ear....

He had done an ITV show 🤣 and then had a 3 hour drive home, he put some chips on to cook, his wife said something, he remembered the chips, went into the kitchen which was on fire 😳. She got a new kitchen out of it......

Wouldn’t something breakfasty sufficed after a night shift and 3 hour drive, like a few eggs??

Probably is a story, but he looks like the kind of person that would things at the drop of a hat, he always appears scatterbrained to me. Does he not have a smoke and heat alarms in his kitchen?

It's the law in Scotland you must have smoke alarm in you kitchen, main hallway and the room you use the most ie living room, a heat alarm in the kitchen and carbon monoxide detector near you boiler/gas fire, all either hard wired or wirelessly connected to each other. When one goes off, they all go off, like having a reg varney in every room. :ROFLMAO:

I've been wondering what's wrong with his head, although to be truthful, i wasn't even sure I looking at a guy in the first place. :ROFLMAO:

That Bordell guy always confuses me - "it's a limited edition watch, 300 pieces worldwide, only available in the UK"

So lets get this straight Johnathan, an American brand, has released a limited edition watch for help for heroes, only 300 Worldwide, and it's only available in the UK?

So question is Jonathan, if it's only available in the UK, then why is it on sale on RGMT's web site, you know the web site in America because they are an American brand or so you keep telling us? Or did you just make a gaff and let slip that RGMT aren't American at all and the phony American site is actually run from London? :)

Just be honest for once and admit who really is behind the brand.

Latest posts

Back