Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sally appeared before her show to do the menu, chewing Hubba Bubba and said I feel sick.

She was still chewing when she come back, then began dancing. This channel is hard to pathom out

The people behind the cameras were egging her on, then a bloke started dancing topless, with a inflatable ghettoblaster

Sally appeared before her show to do the menu, chewing Hubba Bubba and said I feel sick.

She was still chewing when she come back, then began dancing. This channel is hard to pathom out

The people behind the cameras were egging her on, then a bloke started dancing topless, with a inflatable ghettoblaster
It’s probably all that CBD oil and Proto Col they’re on

It's a shopping channel with a bunch of actors/media types, that for some strange reason think they are still in the entertainment business (although it's very questionable if they were ever in in the first place) instead of just being sales folks they actually are. These types have egos which continually mislead them into believing they are funny and entertaining, but in realty they just acting like a bunch of boring idiots. I've had headaches funnier than this lot.

She then went away for 5 minutes saying she was sweating like a fish, and had to change her clothes in front of Jess. She has appeared with her hair or scraggly with a sweaty top

She's also said she's sweating like pig a couple of times, and a pack horse, and she described herself dressed as an 80s tart, she does love to say flipping heck a lot.

Not hard to see what demographic of the population she was hired to appeal to.

Have they got just the one shell suit to share?

Even the MD had it on when he popped in to cut the cake last night.

Lots of new items coming he said, Osprey of London (I’ve seen that in TK Max) and something else I couldn’t hear

They yet another fashion watch tonight with Noddy, Ducati, no doubt well be told to insure these future heirlooms.

Who the hell is Shaun supposed to be dressed like????? maybe kevin rowlands?

Who the hell are car shark ...... let me guess F1/Williams and Renault re-labelled as it's the same packaging and same old demonstrations.
I just hope they won't use the same old reviews like previous incarnations.

Latest posts

Back