Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve heard them say’I would buy it now before it goes on ITV’ as if it’ll get snapped up by the hoards of people who are up in the small hours

If I was working there, rather than bragging about doing it, I’d be trying to swap with someone, desperately!
Oh I'm not sure you know, I reckon there could be thousands upon thousands of people sitting up late, expressly to watch IW and crab themselves a great deal.

Oops sorry, did I say thousands? I meant a dozen or so ...

;)

A brand new launch waterless wash and wax by Carshark, Shaun did say though it was the same stuff as before but under a new name.

He went on about the price, how they've never been so low before, which technically is correct but it's 1p, yeah a whole 1p cheaper than the 10 litre Renault F1 offer they had last year on a bank holiday special.

Of course could say that it's not really cheaper as the Renault had hydrolex and it would cost you more to buy that with the carshark.

And we had Alan lying through his teeth again, putting our mind at ease saying carshark was as good and brilliant as every waterless wax we've seen. That can't be right as he's already said before that the Renault F1 was superior to the other waterless wax they sold as it had the hydrolex in it, and car shark like the others doesn't, so how can it be as good & brilliant.

And what's with the head bands, you'd think everybody wore head bands in the 80s watching IW. :rolleyes:

I’m guessing a fancy dress company has made a lot of money from Ideal Shopping Direct, considering Create and Craft go into birthday mode on Sunday
Create and Craft should be rebranded to:

The channel that mainly sells stuff to make cards, most of it pre cut pop-out stuff that kids would be happy making. Not much actual crafting going on here

It's a bit lengthy for a channel name but certainly more accurate ...

Who the hell is Shaun supposed to be dressed like????? maybe kevin rowlands?

Who the hell are car shark ...... let me guess F1/Williams and Renault re-labelled as it's the same packaging and same old demonstrations.
I just hope they won't use the same old reviews like previous incarnations.

Won't be the Renault, but just another version of the same stuff in the williams, Top Gear and AA waterless wax and probably from the same company, although would need to see the label on the bottle up close.

Oh I'm not sure you know, I reckon there could be thousands upon thousands of people sitting up late, expressly to watch IW and crab themselves a great deal.

Oops sorry, did I say thousands? I meant a dozen or so ...

;)

Did you know that Ofcom did research, a few years back, on remotes and how to make them so they were easier to use, reason being other research had shown that up to 5 % of the population (Old folk, mentally handicapped, etc) approx 3,000,000 had trouble using remotes and their viewing habits were restricted to the first three channels, ie BBC1 & 2 and ITV.

That may explain any high figures for IW simulcast on ITV. ;)

Mike M or is it George Michael is selling Dormeo, and he came out with if you don’t love this product more than you do family members send it back, what a horrible statement

MM is dressed like a cross between Jeff Lynn/George Michael/ Harry Enfield's scouse's and Elton John.

Mind you I've never seen anyone in a shell suit with a leg warmers combo before.

Looks like as well as the milk a new mop e.t.c Simon bought his outfit from Asda at the same time those shoes look suspiciously new (and the t-shirt three sizes too small)

Forget them lasting the birthday these won't last the night!

Shut up Mason I would love some odds these are on air again tomorrow with no sign of limited stock

Come on Ideal we know you watch this forum like a hawk, why not put live selling numbers up on the screen? What do you have to hide? Apart from pressure selling on vulnerable customers

Consider and/or exploit the 14-day money-back guarantee says Mike (again)

You are going against your own terms and conditions Michael (again)

Latest posts

Back