Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Since when did they start selling books?

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/sport+-and-+leisure/lifestyle/books?sort=bestseller_rating

Look how many there are, lots of very random and rare academic books (and expensive)

But don't worry if you sort by bestseller you guessed it , the world-famous Paul Brodels hot air frying and more books so good he made two
Sort the books price high to low. Look at some of the subjects. Now picture the IW presenters. Now imagine them selling those books on a live show. I'll use Peter S as an example ...

'A mean come on, we've got Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry for you by THEE Chaudhery! Not only does this exquisite book take you into the depths of chemistry designed by the gods over the centuries, it takes you on a word by word journey like no other, a sublime reading experience that will enthrall you from dawn to dusk! And it's yours for only £65.69 (no mention of the other 3 flexis) buy it, hold it, love it, but above all INSURE IT, a tell it like it is me!'

If they're hoping to become the next Amazon, I have some news for them ;)

Me neither, what with all the mattresses, floor cleaners and bellowing Beck, I’ve had enough
I caught him on a very early show a few weeks back. He did that STUPID warning horn sound that he obviously thinks is great. 'Look, I know it's early but I've got to get your attention some how!'

Yeah, that's what your average viewer wants early in the morning when they're still coming too with their morning cuppa, someone bellowing out a horn sound!

I caught him on a very early show a few weeks back. He did that STUPID warning horn sound that he obviously thinks is great. 'Look, I know it's early but I've got to get your attention some how!'

Yeah, that's what your average viewer wants early in the morning when they're still coming too with their morning cuppa, someone bellowing out a horn sound!
He’s made me jump more than once. I think he’s got worse, unless it’s me, he never used to bother me unduly. Now when I see he’s on, I turn off. I think if I went to his life coaching sessions, I’d be a nervous wreck 😂

Berk is back again (doesn't do many hours remember)

He is the ONLY presenter bar Peter Simon who doesn't explain what openpay is

Just tick a form if you can't be bothered e.t.c

No you Berk it is illegal to mislead someone to take credit out without informing them and you do it every single show

Stick that in your life coach lessons and I will charge about what you get from it every month

Which watch are you looking at?
Watch dodici-black-front_22521eb6-6b7c-4425-9d6f-560158f9d102_1200x.jpg

Also one with white face and black markings, which I prefer.

He’s made me jump more than once. I think he’s got worse, unless it’s me, he never used to bother me unduly. Now when I see he’s on, I turn off. I think if I went to his life coaching sessions, I’d be a nervous wreck 😂
I'm not sure how to break this to you, but you have zero chance of getting on any of his life coaching sessions. My mate (Ima Mug ... that's his real name!) tried to book and the sessions are sold out until summer 2024. Well, there are a few platinum VIP tickets available for his Wembley stadium 2023 tour, however at £100,000 they're not cheap, and from what I hear Elon Musk , Meghan Markle and Bill Gates to name but a few are hoping to snap them up.

View attachment 20780

Also one with white face and black markings, which I prefer.

Ok, this kinda reminds me of MVMT, selling very inexpensive watches a lot dearer than they should be.

If you like it fine, it's all about personal choice. But me personally wouldn't be paying £70 for it and even after 40% off would still be a no no, plus the dial look is just not for me, i'm more of a tradition looking dial person. It's just an inexpensive watch, made from pretty cheap components, nothing wrong with that but it's not deserving of the retail price.

Quick Google shows you can buy one for £3. So probably not in the upper echelons of quartz horology 🤔

I had trouble finding that movement, the only watch i could find it referenced in is a £3 Chinese watch. Did find some spares being sold on ebay for it which were also suitable for the Chinese SL88 or Miyota 2035, so must be similar to them, which as you say are around £3 retail, be much less than that buying wholesale for a big Chinese watchmaker.

My god, switched on and I see it's loud mouth sell out city on screen, it's not going to last folks. ;)

Although he's got me confused. said the H2O E3 is used by the food Industry have been using it for a very, very long time, thought it was Blue magic that the food Industry were using Mike? :unsure:

Wish they would stop saying it's chemical free cleaning, it does have chemicals (at safe levels) in it, if it didn't their Iodine demo wouldn't work. ;)

My god, switched on and I see it's loud mouth sell out city on screen, it's not going to last folks. ;)

Although he's got me confused. said the H2O E3 is used by the food Industry have been using it for a very, very long time, thought it was Blue magic that the food Industry were using Mike? :unsure:

Wish they would stop saying it's chemical free cleaning, it does have chemicals (at safe levels) in it, if it didn't their Iodine demo wouldn't work. ;)
I'm not saying these salt cleaners don't do what they say on the tin, however I notice (unless I've missed it) they don't demo it actually cleaning stuff? So, whilst it maybe kills 99% of germs, how good is it at actually cleaning off marks, grease etc and leaving surfaces streak free and shiny? Also, it's not recommended for use on any surface that's susceptible to salt corrosion e.g. chrome. So it doesn't replace all your cleaners.

I know Jess Woods works for Proskins, But it seems weird seeing a woman who can’t be any more than a Size 10, selling Cellulite wear.

She's been with them for a few years, and although on IW she concentrates on it being "Cellulite wear", could be the audience IW are targeting and therefore only selling a limited part of the proskins range , but away from IW a lot of her promotional work is to do with the fitness wear side of proskins.

Just been watching a cooking show with messy jack and Den, the way Den speaks and what she says, she must think she's on a shopping channel for dummies.

Oh BTW Den, when you keep saying we can do this and we can do that today, remember when you keep saying WE, you're talking to the whole of the UK, the rule changes today do not cover the whole of the UK.;):rolleyes:

I'm not saying these salt cleaners don't do what they say on the tin, however I notice (unless I've missed it) they don't demo it actually cleaning stuff? So, whilst it maybe kills 99% of germs, how good is it at actually cleaning off marks, grease etc and leaving surfaces streak free and shiny? Also, it's not recommended for use on any surface that's susceptible to salt corrosion e.g. chrome. So it doesn't replace all your cleaners.

The sanitising and deoderising side should be ok, given the chemicals created after the electolysis process are good at that, the cleaning side i have my doubts to how good that really would be, might be ok with light dirt, but would be highly skeptical of it doing a good job on dried in dirt that's maybe been there for a few days or more. Looking at their lab tests on dirt removal, they say it removes 89% of dirt from stainless steel surfaces, which means 11 % of the dirt is still there, on IW you'd get the impression that no dirt is remaining. ;)

Latest posts

Back