Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can understand medical reasons but you can just sit on it?

I can't believe neither of those two couldn't stick a leg on it even (sorry I misread your post she has one at home even better!)

Sally just been saying this is great if you have just had a long hospital stay and have limited mobility!

Why don't Sally or Gen go on the vibrapower?

Stand there saying how good it is but won't get near the things, Diane (I think) the new model is a normal-looking woman, not the fittest and she can do it.

All the other presenters for there faults at least get on it.
I don't think vibration technology is suitable for everyone (don't know if they mention that much) so it could be those presenters have health conditions that preclude them actually demonstrating the units in action?

I can understand medical reasons but you can just sit on it?

I can't believe neither of those two couldn't stick a leg on it even (sorry I misread your post she has one at home even better!)

Sally just been saying this is great if you have just had a long hospital stay and have limited mobility!
Given what I've just posted, that's a potentially dangerous claim for a selly telly presenter to make, unless they always caveat it with advising people to seek advice from their GP / doctor first.

It's nothing to do with health issues, Sally was on one of the exercise bikes a few months back.

Think it's a lot more to do with a mix of things like vanity (how they'll look exercising, remember Mason matchstick legs in his shorts :ROFLMAO:, they're a right vain bunch on IW, apart from Peter Simon he's past caring about a lost cause :ROFLMAO:), their Job (Their paid as presenters not demonstrators, they have demonstrators so no need for them to do demos if they don't want to) and possible injuries (most of them are freelancers, and some may not want to take the chance if it's not in their contracts, however slight or minimal the risk, of injury which may effect other jobs/potential jobs).

Remember, this lot are paid to sell products, most of what they spout, the personal stories, how they've bought & use EVERY IW product etc, on screen is rubbish, it's all an act/lie to persuade folks to buy.
If this lot were as big health freaks / Skin & body care freaks / diet & healthy eating conscience as they claim, they would be the fittest, healthiest and prettiest looking presenters on TV, which we can all see they are nowhere near being. ;)

Have we ever seen Rob on the Vibrapower.

Think there is a weight limit/restriction on some of the exercise equipment, good chance Rob was over that limit at times, although not sure if he'd be under that limit now since he's lost some weight.
The Chef guy, who does the healthy eating cooking, would certainly be over the limits.

My dad has just ordered some of IWs fabulous compost which no one else sells from Amazon, what a shocker, who would have thought.

Yes Healthy Eating Paul Brodel, heard him say the other week he is no longer allowed sugar, probably health related

But as Jazzy said Sally has one at home (so she says)

Sally says she has a lot of things at home. She says she uses Blue magic on her windows etc, even does videos to show using a few IW products at home and of course there's a lot of stuff she claims to use never seems to show up in any of her videos. One thing I have noticed though, when she's doing video on other things around her house, rather than her IW products promotional videos, she forgets to hide things that shouldn't be there if we believed what she says about what IW products she uses, ie bottles of windowlene, etc. ;)

My dad has just ordered some of IWs fabulous compost which no one else sells from Amazon, what a shocker, who would have thought.

Yes Healthy Eating Paul Brodel, heard him say the other week he is no longer allowed sugar, probably health related

IW claim it's exclusive and specially bagged for them, but that's a lie, they also make a big deal about it being supplied by "Garden Bargains" as though they are some company who own a nursery where all the plants & compost comes from, again another lie. "Garden Bargains" is an Ideal Direct brand only, they don't own any nursery or stock any plants, they're just have a web site that takes orders and play a pretendy supplier on IW shows. All of theirs and IW orders are fulfilled by the actual company that owns the Nursery, which is You Gardens Ltd, and contrary to what IW claim you can buy the compost (or any other gardening products) direct from them on the You Gardens web site or the You Gardens store on Amazon.

By the way Happy Easter everyone.

Yeah, happy easter to you too & everyone else.

1471091477_519.gif

On the Garden Bargains shows, I will admit I find Angela Johnson one of the better guests the channel has.

She obviously knows about her plants etc, and she's certainly not the worst guest, but she just another person for hire, and says whatever IW (or the brand that she's working for) want her to say even if it means lying.

Latest posts

Back