Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Little wonder that Sally has the portable barbecue they’re flogging to death for as long as this weather holds. She also, of course, has a big barbecue but this portable jobby she’s used in a car park and takes it when her and Gareh go on walks.

And yes, it’s on her blog apparently 🤣
Yeah it’s on her Vlog.

Something else, my dad found there compost so crap he binned it all this morning

Kind of related. What makes me laugh when they're selling the smart/health watches is how they bleat on about them being basic, with all the functionality you need and no more. The keep fit guy refers to a more expensive one he owns and he never uses half the features.

I wonder what would happen if they started to sell a more expensive version with lots more features, I wonder what the sales pitch would be like then ...

;)

well you have your answer, we already have that scenario when it comes to Irons with Bev & Mason, disgusting rusted old iron shown as an example of the past when selling Polti, yet when selling tower £20 Iron they are the bees Knees. ;):ROFLMAO:

Now we have Alan Ennis and we've to trust him, honestly best deal he's ever seen on waterless wax, works out at £3.75 a litre, come on. He thought there had been a mistake with the pricing.

Best deal? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you thought that was a mistake Alan, then what would you say to the pricing on one of your bank holiday shows last year, when it was £20 for 10 litres of the Renault waterless wax, eh just £2 a litre?

Yeah Alan, you may try and come across as some couthie friendly helpful Irishman, with the viewers best interests at heart, but some of us can see through the mask. :rolleyes:

Last night Bullsh1t PS said they are going to sell out of the pan set and it is over allocating at 30% gone.
Still on sale and only 60% stock gone at 1430 show.:mad:

Well I'm looking at the TV and must be hallucinating, I’m seeing a Tefal pan set, could have sworn that Gen said on the 2.30pm show you mentioned, it was selling so fast it wasn’t going to last that show let alonebe about for later shows, yet here we are in the later show and still there. :ROFLMAO:

But never fear, Hayley's convinced they will sell the last 15% in the next 30 minutes.

A Right embarrassing start to the Polti show the night. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Polti Vacuum with the Queen of clean, Bev, "look at this fantastic vacuum cleaner, you know i only bring you the best, and look at that Polti go, so easy, so quick, so simple, so easy to use and that way make life a lot easier."

Leaving an absolute mess in it's trail. :eek:

Mason - " Beverly my darling, we have given you one of our broken demonstration samples for some reason, well get that sorted." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aye right, no wonder they're going cheap, Polti are flogging you sub standard machines, probably didn't pass quality control standards that others stores would accept, that's why they are so cheap. ;)

I get a little bit annoyed with their graph for what, money wise, you save off the Emma usual prices, exclusive 41% saving.

The problem i have and why i'm annoyed is, what IW are not revealing is that Emma aren't selling their mattresses at their usual price just now, they have a discount on their site of 40% off for the next 3 days, so in reality if you order from Emma tonight through the IW link, you're only saving 1% against what you will pay by going and ordering from Emma through the non IW link.

Just noticed the wonderful expert guest Peter V, flogging Bosch Lawnmower.

Thought this was an interesting comment he made.

While demonstrating the corded (with extension lead) lawnmower he said - "I always go for corded, i want to know i have the power when i need it, don't want to have to be changing or charging the battery."

Thought that was interesting, as during his vacuum shows, he's always adamant corded appliances are thing of the past, as they restrict your movements etc, especially when the vacuum is used as a hand led and he's cleaning his car and he couldn't do that with a corded or at least he would have to use an extension which nobody wants to be bothered with.

Make your mind up Peter is corded still ok or a thing of the past. ;):ROFLMAO:

Here’s one I haven’t come across before, Create and Craft have a card kit for £34.52 plus the normal £2.99 delivery.

It then says Free Postage at Checkout, why. Why mention a P&P Cost in first place

It happens on IW too, they are to lazy and amateurish to change the graphics, it's all too much for their poor wee brains. ;)

Thought she only ate healthy Jane plan and veggies from the local shop when staying in her caravan and working at IW?
Sally is the sort of woman who's been on a diet since the mid-1990s. If someone's looking, then it's organic veggies, sparkling mineral water, magic supplements, avocado... When her and her Garry are behind closed doors in their trackies watching Love Island with a few bottles of Blossom Hill it's a Domino's Pepperoni Passion and a few bags of Doritos.

She likes to make out she's the salt of the earth, but in reality she's deeply embarrassed about where she's come from and who she is - hence the banging on about her collection of designer bags and high fashion. Very sad, really.

Just noticed the wonderful expert guest Peter V, flogging Bosch Lawnmower.

Thought this was an interesting comment he made.

While demonstrating the corded (with extension lead) lawnmower he said - "I always go for corded, i want to know i have the power when i need it, don't want to have to be changing or charging the battery."
Comes back to what we say about tripping themselves up. So, by saying that, he's inferring the cordless lawnmowers they flog don't have the oomph.

Latest posts

Back