Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caught him ruining ‘fashion’ with his “strite leg trouziz’ and ‘one touch fasten’ that was a buckle 🙄

He really is the pits

I really can't understand why he's kept on, well actually surprised any of them are kept on, but him in particular, IW customers seem to like him and think he's entertaining, this is why i suspect a lot of IW customers are exactly as i described them in the post the other day.;)

They are now selling those cheap and nasty pillows at 9pm which they normally slag of when selling the my pillow/gx pillow, moike has said get rid of all your other pillows and buy these at £11.99 for a pack of 4. :confused:

Just the usual lies when selling differing products.

Caught him ruining ‘fashion’ with his “strite leg trouziz’ and ‘one touch fasten’ that was a buckle 🙄

He really is the pits
Only saw a few seconds of Peter Simon attempting to sell some fashion items this evening and his comment in relation to him being 'interested' in ladies' fashion really made my skin crawl. Of course if it had been someone else saying such a thing then it might have been at least passable...

They are now selling those cheap and nasty pillows at 9pm which they normally slag of when selling the my pillow/gx pillow, moike has said get rid of all your other pillows and buy these at £11.99 for a pack of 4. :confused:

Yep.

Mike M was selling a Polti vac last night and extolling how amazing it is, they were going to sell out cause people realised it's head and shoulders above the competition etc etc.

Emmm, but when you were selling the Hoover vac a few days back you were saying folk always return to Hoover cause it's the best and better than all the other chancers.

Me confused?!?

(Hint, I'm not really ;))

Only saw a few seconds of Peter Simon attempting to sell some fashion items this evening and his comment in relation to him being 'interested' in ladies' fashion really made my skin crawl. Of course if it had been someone else saying such a thing then it might have been at least passable...
Ain't these trousers just the best!

(holds his ear as if to talk to someone in the gallery)

What's the weight of these Debs?

:) :) :)

Just confirms what a bunch of lying con artists the presenters, pretendy experts, in fact the whole company are, they've absolutely no shame.

But like Cheeky Chappie example with Mason and the vacuum, this happens with every single product they sell.

Peter S had the audacity to say during a vibra plate show last night 'once these are GONE they are GONE!!!'

Yeah, until IW does another vibra plate show x days or at most weeks down the line. In reality, absolutely NO urgency for a viewer to buy now. If it was genuinely going to be maybe 3+ months until another show with that product then maybe yes, push the urgency aspect to the viewer. However it holds absolutely no validity when they have a few products on continual cycle for x weeks/months e.g. vibra plates, treadmills and ebikes.

Why do they insist spouting this garbage? Of course, we know why, however treating each presentation/show as if it's in its own bubble is a ridiculous approach.

Mind you, when I was at school we had a canteen assistant who used to do the same. She'd shout at us in the queue 'once this beef stew has GONE it's GONE kids, so don't miss out, get yours NOW!!!'

They did beef stew every Tuesday :) :) :)

I have a reoccurring choice…Hear the story of Jenny (again) or disembowelment without a general anaesthetic. Now…let me think.

Apparently, ‘Our Jenny’ had a bad fall last week. Off the treadmill, when somebody upped the speed to 100 mph, then pulled off her ripcord?

Out of work actress woman: “Now we know you’re very modest, Jenny, so let me say once only - you are a magnificent human steps machine, loved by us all.” Jenny: “Say that again, out of work actress woman!!!” What is her name again? Jenny, is it?

Peter V demonstrating a handheld cordless vac last night, selling for £39.99. He mentions the HEPA filter.

The presenter (Jess?) excitedly asks 'But wait Peter, am I not right in thinking HEPA filters are usually only found in vacuums that cost hundreds and hundreds?!?' Peter V has a choice to make, correct the suggested fact or go with it. Do I need to give you three guesses which way he decided to go ;) He nods with a broad grin on his face.

Funny, a quick Google tells me vacs with HEPA filters can be had from £25ish ... hardly hundreds and hundreds and cheaper than IW's offering. Their almost blatant lying seems to know no bounds.

Speaking of that wonderfully honest Peter V, he's doing roofix and saying if you go into a DIY store and asks for something to seal a leak they'll offer you bitumen paint, then goes on to do the demo to show how good Roofix is a sealing leaks and how crap bitumen paint is.

Of course it's just another con of a demo, if you went into a DIY store they offered you bitumen paint to seal a leak then they are the same as IW, dishonest fraudsters, bitumen paint is not meant for repairing leaks, it's meant to provide a layer of protection to building surfaces, metal pipes, gutters etc from the elements ie waterproof/weatherproofing. You can buy bitumen products, similar too Roofix ie contains fibres and which do the same job as Roofix, but alas if IW showed that then it would screw with their deceitful demos.

Peter V demonstrating a handheld cordless vac last night, selling for £39.99. He mentions the HEPA filter.

The presenter (Jess?) excitedly asks 'But wait Peter, am I not right in thinking HEPA filters are usually only found in vacuums that cost hundreds and hundreds?!?' Peter V has a choice to make, correct the suggested fact or go with it. Do I need to give you three guesses which way he decided to go ;) He nods with a broad grin on his face.

Funny, a quick Google tells me vacs with HEPA filters can be had from £25ish ... hardly hundreds and hundreds and cheaper than IW's offering. Their almost blatant lying seems to know no bounds.

Most of the vacuums on IW have HEPA filters or so they say, and most of them don't cost hundreds and hundreds.

LMAO ****** crooks.

They are wanting £35 for a cheaply made Heritor 6 slot watch box and it's reduced from £75. :eek:

You get these type of boxes for £10-£15 on amazon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To think she started the show by saying she doesn't just put her name against any brand, she's to much to lose in the industry.

I'm surprised she's has anything left to lose, after her performances on IW.

Noticed a repeat at 12am this morning, Mason with the Iphone 7 refurbished, was a repeat of the show from the 1st July. At the end of the first show on the 1/7, Mason with his bad news, rose gold sold out, gold sold out, silver single figures and black, “guess what these are flying out”. Of course with the repeat they’d just be flogging what’s left and stock must be even lower, so found it strange that this morning, that Black, Rose Gold and Gold are all still available, so two “sold out” are still there, even after a repeat a show.:unsure:
Obviously one or two orders didn't go through and some came back from the original show, but does that mean they didn't sell any of the Rose Gold or Gold of the most wanted phone in the world, "the phone that everyone wants but everyone won't get" didn't sell any in the repeat? :oops: :ROFLMAO:

LMAO ****** crooks.

They are wanting £35 for a cheaply made Heritor 6 slot watch box and it's reduced from £75. :eek:

You get these type of boxes for £10-£15 on amazon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To think she started the show by saying she doesn't just put her name against any brand, she's to much to lose in the industry.

I'm surprised she's has anything left to lose, after her performances on IW.
Yeah I caught some of the show. Shaun saying 'with an RRP of £799 ... and we can't just make these figures up you know!'

No, maybe you can't. However overinflated RRPs on manufacturer websites is a not uncommon tactic used to drive prospective buyers to other sellers, sellers who are usually retailing the products at or close to their real value ;)

If we could survey all the retailers globally that sell the £799 RRP watch I referenced above, I wonder what % are actually selling it for £799?

;)

I see we have the gardening weed expert this morning, Alan Ennis, given us lessons on how the capillary system in plants work and how the RHS weedkiller will get to the roots and destroy the weeds, even the biggest and toughest of weeds. Bullshit.:rolleyes:

RHS weedkiller is a contact weedkiller, in other words because it contains Acetic acid, it burns the leaves and foliage of weeds, moss even your grass, but unless it’s really small or baby weeds, few inches in height, then it’s not going to touch the roots system, most weeds will grow back and back and back, only the Glyphosate weedkillers get to the roots of most weeds and kill them.

Yeah I caught some of the show. Shaun saying 'with an RRP of £799 ... and we can't just make these figures up you know!'

No, maybe you can't. However overinflated RRPs on manufacturer websites is a not uncommon tactic used to drive prospective buyers to other sellers, sellers who are usually retailing the products at or close to their real value ;)

If we could survey all the retailers globally that sell the £799 RRP watch I referenced above, I wonder what % are actually selling it for £799?

;)

Especially when the President of Resultco (Heritor owner) has openly admitted their marketing strategy is to purposely inflate the RRPs on their web site, so that retailers can offer big discounts as consumers love and are enticed by discounts.

Latest posts

Back