Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well it's those funny electricianz watches on now, Shaun by the way has just pressed the light button and, yes it lights up, but you can't see the time 🤣 pointless 🥺
When I hopped on, the brand guy was saying someone bought 6 during a show last time they were on IW and someone else bought 3.

It's a horrible sales tactic, indirectly encouraging people to buy more products than they otherwise might.

Hasn't nearly everything they sell about to sell out in the next day or two......I must buy an overpriced rota chef for £20 when the same item is about £8 on eBay so even if I only use it for grated cheese or boiled eggs :ROFLMAO:

The treadmills never really go out of stock as they just rotate the models to give Jenny "strawberry fields" airtime and she has a new story about a walrus sized dog knocking her over and the A+E Dr complementing on her leg tone (could even be PS's imaginary Dr Lobitov.

When I hopped on, the brand guy was saying someone bought 6 during a show last time they were on IW and someone else bought 3.

It's a horrible sales tactic, indirectly encouraging people to buy more products than they otherwise might.

It'll be more horrible if someone has bought them to be part of a collection which will be insured and with the intention of them being passed down from generation to generation. ;)

They've got the cheapest Miyota movement available in them, approx £2 retail, at some point they'll pack in, now you could get a new quartz movement fitted, but the cost of that will be more than the watch is worth, so probably it's a bin job. In reality these are novelty/fun/gimmicky watches.

They were selling a Beldray vac last night for £69.99 ... with a HEPA filter.

Me confused.

The other night Jess and Peter V were saying how HEPA filters are usually only found on vacs costing hundreds and hundreds.

;)

p.s. the latest batch of ebikes have been about to sell out for 4-5 days now :)

I saw Hayley yesterday morning and she was getting worried about the stock, as they had only 45% of the grey left (so had taken 4 days for 55%) and never know when they are coming back so better check out.
Really couldn't understand the why the urgency in her voice. ;):ROFLMAO:

LMAO ****** crooks.

They are wanting £35 for a cheaply made Heritor 6 slot watch box and it's reduced from £75. :eek:

You get these type of boxes for £10-£15 on amazon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To think she started the show by saying she doesn't just put her name against any brand, she's to much to lose in the industry.

I'm surprised she's has anything left to lose, after her performances on IW.
Interesting read ...

Yeah, the Resultco & Solar Time brands are used quite a lot with watchgang, plus dozens of other brands that no one has heard of, all have the same thing in common, Made in China with ridiculous RRPs. It's a good way for watchgang, like IW, to fool loads into thinking they are getting more expensive watches for their subscription.
Although the guy is no expert, he is savvy enough to know the difference between these brands and actual watchmaking brands and he's right enough about watchgang, why let others choose your watch, keep your money and save up and research and look for and buy the watch you like.

But i did laugh at him saying, would that Heritor come before a nice Seiko or Timex, deffo not, but as 2nd or 3rd casual watch with it's unique, intriguing design it is a nice addition to any collection.

Actually what would be a nice addition to any collection is the Seiko watch that unique and intriguing design is copied from. ;):ROFLMAO: Oh and you'll find better versions/examples, some cheaper, of that watch from Chinese brands on Ali.

Oh btw it's the Pretendy German watches, with the pretendy royal jeweler tonight.

Last edited:
Saw Dee Knees a while ago with the Beldray, she was worried they wouldn’t have enough for the show. I didn’t watch the end but if I was a betting person, my bet would be that she did.

She could always move onto the never ending bengalines.

Think they eventually did sell out, Den said they had over allocated, although not sure how you can do that when orders are placed the stock availablility is automatically controlled by computer so unless the computer has a mind of its own, or the stock available inputted to the computer at the start is wrong, it's impossible to over allocate, ie when 1 is entered into a basket stock availability will reduce by 1 automatically, the 7.30 show has changed to a floor cleaner now.

Think they eventually did sell out, Den said they had over allocated, although not sure how you can do that when orders are placed the stock availablility is automatically controlled by computer so unless the computer has a mind of its own, or the stock available inputted to the computer at the start is wrong, it's impossible to over allocate, ie when 1 is entered into a basket stock availability will reduce by 1 automatically, the 7.30 show has changed to a floor cleaner now.
Glad I don’t bet 😁

They’ll probably be back next week anyway

Actually what would be a nice addition to any collection is the Seiko watch that unique and intriguing design is copied from. ;):ROFLMAO: Oh and you'll find better versions/examples, some cheaper, of that watch from Chinese brands on Ali.

Oh btw it's the Pretendy German watches, with the pretendy royal jeweler tonight.
Yes an original Seiko 6105 would be a very nice addition. Sold mine before the prices started to accelerate north wards 😪🤔
So we have the "Germaisan" watches for our entertainment, think I might watch the football 🙂🤭

Yes an original Seiko 6105 would be a very nice addition. Sold mine before the prices started to accelerate north wards 😪🤔
So we have the "Germaisan" watches for our entertainment, think I might watch the football 🙂🤭
You'd get a pretty penny for one of them now in decent condition, even the re-issues weren't cheap.

Forgot about the football, between early retirement and lockdowns, never remember which day of the week it is these days. :eek::ROFLMAO:

At least it’s not a swan and Edgar show tonight or is it gamages after all they are both made in China by sweat shops in my opinion and given a made up history by failed property developers into buying off the peg designs.

At least it’s not a swan and Edgar show tonight or is it gamages after all they are both made in China by sweat shops in my opinion and given a made up history by failed property developers into buying off the peg designs.

Never fear, they're pick of the day on Saturday night, so multiple shows of luxury future heirloom watches that must be insured to look forward to. ;):ROFLMAO:

Gamages is from the same company, they don't sell them on IW, they sell them on TJC (The Jewellery Channel) .

Latest posts

Back