Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeah, they spouted some rubbish tonight, horology related, and it's was very boring, that's why we need baby fields back for the entertainment value.;)

Remember it's a pick of the day, so you'll have more Swan & Edgar shows tomorrow, i would expect the last chance show to have even more fitba talk, it's just before the game.

Fitba talk can get boring especially when it's not your team involved, but normally you get used to it, but when it's Simon and the ignorant crap he comes out with then it's close to smashing the TV time.:mad:
Maybe they look better in real life, however on screen, some of those S&E watches look very cheap. They seem to have perfected the art of making some of the (bezel?) work look more like shiny plastic than quality metalwork. And some of the faces also look very cheap.

And I wish they would stop with the 'free gifts worth £70.' Aye, whatever ...

Maybe they look better in real life, however on screen, some of those S&E watches look very cheap. They seem to have perfected the art of making some of the (bezel?) work look more like shiny plastic than quality metalwork. And some of the faces also look very cheap.

The gifts should come with a free watch 🤣

Agree totally, think it must be a cheaper type of plating, in fact you'd think it had a paint coating. :ROFLMAO:

The football's not been that great. Bring back the watches.

CC

Don't worry, more fashion, made in China , watches tonight, no doubt "my name is Shaun btw" will be describing it as a coup for IW to have these luxury timepieces from Kenneth Cole, and Martin "all four corner" Cunningham will be nodding in agreement, and i'm sure he'll be telling viewers he really, really likes them and will be adding one to his huge collection of luxury watches bought from IW, and even 'me mam' would wear one.

Don't worry, more fashion, made in China , watches tonight, no doubt "my name is Shaun btw" will be describing it as a coup for IW to have these luxury timepieces from Kenneth Cole, and Martin "all four corner" Cunningham will be nodding in agreement, and i'm sure he'll be telling viewers he really, really likes them and will be adding one to his huge collection of luxury watches bought from IW, and even 'me mam' would wear one.
You know, they'll will have been trying to get them on board for the last 3 years.🤔🤫😂

Create and Craft have said on air, everything on openpay, until end of September.

Are IW the same

Haven't heard them say anything, but the deal with open pay will have been done with Ideal Shopping Direct LTD, which owns/runs both channels and web site etc, so would imagine it would be a deal for both channels/ web sites etc.

Noddy - "What so great about |Kenneth Cole is they're really conscious about sustainability, about their carbon footprint and everything, so again when we talk about a brand that has ethos, talk about a brand that has ethics values, Kenneth Cole is one of the best ones on the Planet."

Really Martin, is that why they get their watches made in China, with cheap labour in often sweat shop conditions and civil rights issues abound?

Didn't Roamer go under a few years ago and brought back as a "name" like others? Used to be quality Swiss made years ago 🤔

No, they've always been on the go, for a spell after the quartz crisis, they stop making mechanical movements and disappeared from the western markets, but were still big in Far/Middle East. The re-appearance in the last decade is just them trying to get back into the Western markets again.

BTW Roamer share the same buildings as Swiss Military, probably why Martin is connected with promoting them. You see the outside of the building at about 9 seconds.

I've the green dial off that Rockshell, dial looks brighten/greener in better light. ;):)

10.jpg

Latest posts

Back